[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just get straight to the leaks. Mostly stuff that Riddler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png (209KB, 2000x736px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png
209KB, 2000x736px
I'll just get straight to the leaks. Mostly stuff that Riddler has hinted but more in-depth. Please excuse me if I have mispelled something but english is not my native language.

About Ultra Beasts:

> UBs aren't catchable and have no typing, which means that everything is neutral against them. They become harder to fight as the story progresses, with the final battles being against them with 700+ base stats.
> UBs are from another dimension and try to replicate the first humans they encounter in order to replace them. The mission during the second part of the story is to destroy them before they become indistinguishable from humans.
> UBs are all based on invertebrates and body systems. UB1 is based on the nervous system, and Beauty and Expansion are based on the skeleton and the musculatory system respectively. There are also two other version exclusive UBs that are based on cephalopods and the circulatory and digestive system.

About New Pokemon:

> Type: Null has an unleashed forme with Protean. It's stats are pseudo-legendary tier and it was created by Aether Foundation.
> There is only one Type: Null and Gladion will eventually give it to you in order to fight the UBs. It's also vital in a Delta Episode-like arc involving the Sinnoh legendaries (Palkia, Dialga and Arceus).
> Morelull evolves into a fairy ring that has multiple Morelull growing around a bigger mushroom a la Dugtrio. Same typing and abilities.
> Comfey has a humanoid evo that uses its lei as a hoola-hoop. Same typing and abilities.
> Boundsweet has an evo based on paprika that is Grass/Fire. It's seeds are very sought out so the Pokemon is vicious in order to defend itself.
> Salandit's evo is of the same typing and abilities. It uses its throat as a way to store the objects it has stolen.
> Wimpod has a Gyarados-like evolution that looks like a giant shrimp with pincers near its head. Same typing.
> Jangmo-o is obviously a pseudo and its final evo is Dragon/Fighting.
>>
> There is a new Dolphin pokemon that is Water and then Water/Electric. They use their echo-location to track pokemon in need across the sea to aid them.
> Rugby Monkeys are Fighting and then Fighting/Ground. They carry coconuts as their balls to play.
> In total there's around 120s new Pokemon in the dex.
> Marshadow is the trio leader of Solagleo and Lunala. Ghost/Fighting, based on deep space, but it's irrelevant to the main story.

Now Alolan formes:

> Machamp is Fighting/Psychic. It has praying beads around its neck and its arms are positioned in a Hindu god-like form. It has reached mental nirvana by isolating itself in the mountains.
> Golem is Rock/Fire, with the cracks of its body exposed to show a molten core. It has Aftermath as one of its abilities.
> Fearow is Dragon/Flying and looks similar to a Garuda-like thing with golden claws.
> Grimer and Muk are Ground/Water and are based on quicksands. They seem to have a rivalry with the Palosand line.
> Koffing and Weezing are Water/Fire, based on water mines and geisers. They also have Aftermath as one of their abilities.

Other information:

> Megas are post game. Mega ring is given to you after filling the Zygarde Cube, but some Zygarde Cells are obtainable in areas that can only be reached after the main story is over.
> There are a couple new megas, but they are all from 5th and 6th gen Pokemon.
> Battle Frontier-like area returns but it's not on the map. You have to get there by taking a boat on Akala island.
>>
>>28509854
Not sure if I believe, but tell me. What is Lillie's role in this huge plot?
>>
File: famitsu_3.jpg (501KB, 1300x1600px) Image search: [Google]
famitsu_3.jpg
501KB, 1300x1600px
>Fearow Alola form

Kek
>>
>>28509912
Don't know much other that she eventually befriends UB1 and convinces it to close the portal before more of those things get through
>>
>>28509958
/thread
>>
>>28509959
Really? Riddler's leaks said she merges with it. You two are saying different things.
>>
Fucked up by giving fearow an alolan form lol when we already seen him in the trailers as a normal fearow
>>
>>28509958
The only way this leaker could be right is if Alolan Fearow only exists on a certain island, and regular Fearow is on the rest of them. Very unlikely.
>>
File: famitsu_4.jpg (555KB, 1300x1600px) Image search: [Google]
famitsu_4.jpg
555KB, 1300x1600px
>>28509958
Other page, too.
>>
> Delta Episode-like arc involving th Sinnoh legendaries (Palkia, Dialga and Arceus)
>implying they'll miss the chance to remake DP

I like your ideas though
>>
>>28509854
>UBs aren't catchable and have no typing, which means that everything is neutral against them. They become harder to fight as the story progresses, with the final battles being against them with 700+ base stats.
Oh please be real. Or an accurate guess, whichever.
>>
>>28510001
want to believe so hard
>>
> UBs are all based on invertebrates and body systems. UB1 is based on the nervous system, and Beauty and Expansion are based on the skeleton and the musculatory system respectively. There are also two other version exclusive UBs that are based on cephalopods and the circulatory and digestive system.

I want to believe
>>
>>28510000
those quads though
>>
nice piggybacking anon, and you successfully picked all the false infos
Gj kek
>>
Hopefully this is one of those leaks that has 1 or 2 things wrong. I like these ideas and they sound very plausible. Good job OP.
>>
>>28509867
> There are a couple new megas, but they are all from 5th and 6th gen Pokemon.

WTF are you talking about, Slowking, Froslass, and Butterfree are next in line dumbass.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 334x440px
This is true guise! There is a pic of alolan machamp! No es fake es zen
>>
>>28509854
(You)
>>
>>28510830

Fuck you.

I really like that.
>>
>>28510000
quads confirm

based anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.