[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a new pokemon pinball came out, would you buy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ppb.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ppb.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
If a new pokemon pinball came out, would you buy it?
>>
I've wanted them to do new a Pokemon Pinball alongside every gen since DP, so yeah I think I'd buy it
>>
I think it would be pretty easy right now to make a pokemon pinball game for phones, the question is how to have it not being ruined by the micros.
>>
>>28509880
>how to have it not being ruined by the micros.

Literally impossible. I could see it being something like "One free ball per day, 50ยข per subsequent try until the next day". Don't see what other direction they could go with it, but it would still be pretty shitty.

That said, I'd kill for a new Pinball game on the level of Pinball RS. It actually would work really well on phones, given the shape of the screen, or just throw it on the 3DS and use both of its screens the same way.
>>
I would buy a bag of vomit if GF put the word Pokemon on it.
So yes
>>
>>28509809
Absolutely if there was a table for every generation with exclusive minigames. Maybe a trivia one where you have to aim at the correct answer. It would also be nice to see some more pokeball types based on different modifiers or your location in the game.

I was highly addicted to the first two since I love pinball and Pokemon. Hell I even bought Metroid Prime pinball and still pop it in from time to time.
>>
>>28510060
>a table for every generation with exclusive minigames

Might be asking for a bit much there. I'd rather have two tables with tons of detail and attention to them than seven subpar or samey-feeling tables.

>more pokeball types

What exactly would they do though, considering the traditional four are just score modifiers? Things probably don't have to be overcomplicated.

I think as far as new content for a pinball series goes, I'd just like to see new boards possibly with some fun gimmicks, maybe a different way of evolving Pokemon/hatching egg mons, and of course new minigames for catching legendaries.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.