[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun/Moon Leaks, maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
This site's got more bullshit leaks than a manure plant, so I'll keep it snappy: my bro, who's basically Oedipus, King of Weebs, works as a Japanese to English translator because of course he does. Anyhow, we're both home right now and I ever see him do is clacking off at the keyboard on work stuff he never talks about. Well, earlier today I was passing by his door and I catch sight of some Pokemon-looking shit on his screen, and of course he jumps up and covers the whole thing with his torso. And I've heard him through the walls before talking about translating monster names or something, and I know he's deep into Pokemon (I only play Go but I was thinking of getting Sun), so I'm thinking he's got some insider info. Wouldn't be the first time he's worked on Pokemon. Anyhow, tl;dr he's not at home and I've got a free crack at his computer but he's made all his passwords like riddles and shit, so I'm stuck unless one of you lot can give me a hand.

The first one he's got written down on his hints sheet is (and I kid you not):

"Eyes hath I, yet naught can I see;
Many perished hath by none of me."

One word, apparently.
>>
Shut up.
>>
>>28508557
potato, you fucking potato
>>
File: 1422397819540.jpg (10KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1422397819540.jpg
10KB, 200x303px
No one is autistic enough to have a password clue like this while also being employed. Charade you are.
>>
File: 1473557960195.png (27KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1473557960195.png
27KB, 360x361px
>>28508557
>>
>>28508557
>I only play Go
>>
>>28508557
Hurricane
>>
>>28508614
>charades you are
I like you anon. But it's plural
>>
>>28508651
this is the answer op
>>
You shouldn't invade others privacy
>>
>>28508651
>>28508607
Neither of these worked, but I just worked out some more of his shitty handwriting and it looks like there's a Part 2 or something:

"The first and the last word: what am I?"
>>
How could you know his password is just one word?
Who makes their password extremely insecure English words that can be hit by a dictionary attack?

I think you just want to have a riddle thread, don't you? The answer is potato, btw.
>>
File: x.png (41KB, 627x387px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
41KB, 627x387px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.