[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a few last-minute points to award... To HG/SS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Bravo Masuda.png (1000KB, 652x644px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo Masuda.png
1000KB, 652x644px
Yes, well done ORAS, well done...

However.
>>
File: (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px)
(You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>28505619
At least it's not Gen V.
>>
>>28505858
Gen 5 is better than most Gens though
>>
>>
>>
>>28505619
They had to have known that would piss people off right
>>
>>
>>28505903
>linear as fuck maps that require constant backtracking (BW at least)
>156 new pokemon, 85% of which are shit, 10% of which are average, and 5% are great.
>Literally NO good places to train your Pokemon.
>a shit selection (BW) of Pokemon with no interesting pokemon showing up until after the fifth gym
>gyms that are basically "throw one pokemon at it and win"
>pisspoor story that takes itself so seriously, and tricks dumbass kids and fanboys into thinking it's amazing.
>sturdy buff

The only good part about is the character (not pokemon) design (except the ungodly sight that is BW2 Male)

Gen 5 was shit. The only reason people like it is because the majority of the fanbase are 16 year old kids who plays Black White when they were 10 and it was the first one they really got into.
>>
>>28510150
All these subjective flaws and still best gen. How did gen 5 do it
>>
>>28510168
I forgot to add that it had an ugly as shit artstyle that doesn't look out of place from the GBA games.
>>
>>28510206
Nice. Still hasn't been topped. Maybe SM will have a chance
>>
>>28510150
>linear as fuck maps that require constant backtracking (BW at least)

The linearity in Gen 5 is way waaay too overblown imo. Pokemon games have always been linear to an extent, it's only the first two gen's that weren't as linear as the rest, but even then they're still pretty linear. I don't know about BW because I rushed through it after BW2 but in BW2, there was a decent amount of off-path areas that I had fun exploring.

>156 new pokemon, 85% of which are shit, 10% of which are average, and 5% are great

If you can honestly look at the entire dex and every individual pokemon and think 85% of the designs are shit, then that's pretty unfortunate. While I do think a lot of them could be better, there are still a lot of good to great designs, and definitely enough to make a team with.

>Literally NO good places to train your Pokemon.

Audinos were handing exp like candy. Though I've never had the need to grind them, if I'm having trouble I would just move on ahead and find more trainers to battle then go back and beat the part I was stuck in. Since I'd have to battle them anyway, it was win-win.

>gyms that are basically "throw one pokemon at it and win"

The only games where I had this problem were in Gen VI because it's so easy to get overleveled.

>pisspoor story that takes itself so seriously, and tricks dumbass kids and fanboys into thinking it's amazing.

While I do think the story is mediocre, I still think it's better than all the other Gens simply because it tried to be something. It did things differently compared to the other gens and it was an enjoyable experience with that alone.

>sturdy buff

Never found it a problem, then again I'm not into competitive if that's the reason.

(Cont.)
>>
>>28510150
>>28510753
>The only reason people like it is because the majority of the fanbase are 16 year old kids

I could say the same thing to every other game post-platinum, doesn't make it true. Everyone's experience differs. Some look at a game in a better light because they played it when they were younger. Some run into problems others glossed over or didn't encounter. And some just play a game for different reasons and have different preferences. It usually just depends on the person.

So I'm kinda curious, what is your favorite mainline game?
>>
File: AZ7a7O7.png (138KB, 755x546px)
AZ7a7O7.png
138KB, 755x546px
>>28505619

Battle frontier wasn't in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire.
>>
>>28510168
kek
>>
>>28510150
Boy I sure do love underage strawmans. When is /vp/ going to stop bringing it up? After SuMo are called shit, maybe?
>>
>>28510910
>implying most of the posters here arent underaged
Yeah, okay Anon.
>>
>>28505619
That's nice. HGSS can use all the pity points it can get, since it's the worst of all the remakes by a large margin.
>>
>>28510948
>spouting a contrarians opinion as fact
You're no better than the other shits in this thread.
>>
So I've finally got this fucker to land at Sea Spirits Den and am about to bring over a synchronize mon via bank, but I'm undecided on what nature to sync for.

I want to be able to switch between Tailwind, Scarf, and 3 attacks + Roost movesets on the same birb. Can any hardcore competitivefags tell me a safe speed number to reach to outspeed relevant stuff at no boost, +1, and +2?
>>
File: 1456520916718.gif (552KB, 172x149px)
1456520916718.gif
552KB, 172x149px
>>28511004
Fuck I meant to start a new thread. Mods pls delete this
>>
>>28510885
HGSS got a ton of shit that wasn't in Gold and Silver. Shit argument.
>>
>>28510150
Hahaha nice le trolle well done anon well done HOWEVER

i must award points to all ppl not called YOU because you're a massive fag who is WRONG
>>
>>28511020
you can delete your own posts nigga
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.