[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate Ambipom? he's godtier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-424Ambipom.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-424Ambipom.png
50KB, 250x250px
Why does everyone hate Ambipom? he's godtier
>>
>>28504573
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
>>
>>28504573

I'm not a fan of its design. I really like most of the Gen IV cross-evos, but this one just doesn't do it for me. I think it's the weird puffiness of the tail-hands.
>>
>>28504591
kys faggot
>>
>>28504637
thanks for the actual reply
>>
>>28504573
Shitty ATK, poor movepool, and the design sucks.
>>
Personally I like Ambipom, but it's easy to see that it's a love or hate design.
>>
So many stupid little things added to his design that didn't need to be there. The butt fluff, the painted nails, the nose, the bowl hair cut.
>>
I like him too but it took me a while to warm up to him. He's just a strange little guy especially coming after a perfect cutemon like Aipom. His tailfingers are uncomfortably fleshy too.
>>
>>28504637
>I think it's the weird puffiness of the tail-hands.
God damn it...

All i can see now is 3 teated cow udders, thanks anon...
>>
>>28504573
>gliscor and weavile gets 510 bst
>tangrowth gets 535
>ambipom gets only 482

28 more points to Attack could've made it a lot better...
>>
>>28504573

I think I'd like it more if the hands were articulated better. Or, well, at all. They're basically plastic gloves that someone filled with air.
>>
>>28504573
Adding the nose and changing the shape of the hands is a big issue with it.
>>
>>28504866
Aipom was kind of ugly too desu.
Just not as ugly as Ambipom.
>>
He's the ugliest Pokemon design that exists. I'm not sure they'll actually be able to top him, honestly. I think he'll remain the ugliest Pokemon for ever.
>>
>>28504573
>I often keep a shiny Ambipom in my team
>I often nickname my pinkmons Spanish&Sadism

I ko'd a Hitmonlee with it with a fake out at 100% and wasn't even life orb.
Felt right.
>>
>>28504686
>>>/global/rules/2
>>
It's more ugly than gen5 monkeys
>>
>>28505001
exactly
>>
File: Heatran.png (33KB, 557x359px)
Heatran.png
33KB, 557x359px
>>28504984

They already topped him when they designed Heatran.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 354x500px
>>28504970
Aipom is a.precious angel
>>
>>28505133
but whats wrong with ambipom?
>>
>>28505218
bowl haircut
>>
>>28504591
>Disliking Happyrambe
>>
This is my favorite Pokemon but it's not...well..it's not for everyone.
>>
>>28504573
It's head
>>
>>28504573
It just looks horrendus. They messed up the tail hand and made the fingers look like red bruised skin tags and they gave it a fucking hole for a nose. Its just overall gross to look at
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.