[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COULD POKEMON GENERATIONS SET THE TERRAIN FOR SUN&MOON?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: red.jpg (111KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
111KB, 640x360px
Guys, prior to the Pokémon Generations trailer I was thinking that the reason Zygarde Perfect Forme is available in Sun and Moon is because of its deep connection to the environment; remember that with chimera mon and ultra beasts we are probably seeing some wicked experiments that will bring great damage to nature's balance, hence zygarde shows up feeling this disturbance. However, after watching the trailer today I noticed that Red will roam Kalos, moreover he is gonna stop by Terminus cave (as can be seen in the video) and it seems he is gonna awake Zygarde to its Perfect forme. Once these short movies are supposed to tell the untold backstage stories of all the games, could it also end by already explaining some of the things that are going on in Sun and Moon Universe? Sorry for the long post! Let's discuss!

>video related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMzwcIG8vgk
>>
>>28502160
I really like this idea of untold stories. We have, from the trailer:
>Red roaming Kalos and fighting Zygarde, presumably between XY and SM
>Cheryl's story in Eterna Forest before Dawn/Lucas showed up
>Buck's story fighting Heatran with his Claydol
>Lance defeating Blue and taking the champion slot between RBY and GSC
>Lance fighting the Red Gyarados before Lyra/Ethan showed up
>Giovanni hiding from the authorities after RBY

And the cover art seems to imply:
>Cyrus in the Distortion World
>Looker's backstory
>AZ's DEEPEST LORE
>N's story
>>
there's something that has just come to my mind that completely fits my theory above! Do you remember the earliest arts showcased in the first trailer of Sun and moon? One of the arts had that aquarium-like facility (where you'll get the Z-cores case) and in the front stood both a blond girl (very likely to be Lillie) and a trainer who resembled Red a lot. I think that's precisely the connection point!! So, could Red show up in Sun and Moon just like GSC?
>>
>>28502160
Origins plugged in Charizard-X at the end, obviously the final episode of this series will promote S&M
>>
"it all comes together"
>>
Is there anything indicating that this isn't just a series of short clips pandering to genwunners? Why are people coming up with these theories?
>>
File: aa.jpg (158KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
158KB, 539x539px
I think it's not Lilie though...maybe an early art of her? but the boy is 99,9% Red
>>
>>28503087
>Why are people coming up with these theories?
Speculators gonna speculate, Specula is fun, as long as you don't go too crazy. See /a/'s Homura is the cat, for example.
>>
>>28502642
The series ends after Sun/Moon releases, though. In fact, it will already have been out for a month by then.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.