[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever be topped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Best Pokemon Saga.jpg (49KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
Best Pokemon Saga.jpg
49KB, 389x378px
DP

>Ash is still goofy but he is not an idiot
>Ash trained his pokemon
>Only joober was torterra
>The whole team had character development
>Ash flipped his hat at the league
>Best rival, their rivalry started in the first episodes
>Best acemon, infernape had character development in the four seasons of the DP saga
>Only a faggot with legendaries stopped ash, and it was his B team

XY

>Ash is a souless trainer
>He only trained for the first gym, when lost against the coalbunner gym leader
>Talonflame, noishit and hawlucha became fucking jobbers
>First three gyms was a pikachufest
>Ash never flipped his hat in the league
>Forced rivalry, it started late in the series. Alain only went to the league to battle Ash, so gay
>Forced bond between Ash and the frog, after 90+ episodes some nigger says that suddenly frogadier loves ash and you faggots swallowed
>Ash lost to an edgelord that he almost beat before he perfected synchro. The super frog lost to a fucking fire type move from a weaked charizard

Right now DP is the peak of the Pokemon Anime. Do you guys think SM will finally surpass it?
>>
File: sincerebelief.jpg (3KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
sincerebelief.jpg
3KB, 108x125px
It would be interesting to see how it plays the school angle. Since I haven't given a shit since I was a kid about the anime, maybe I'll check it out since it seems different from everything else pumped out.

I mean, I'm not expecting a miracle. Probably will watch a few, remember why I didn't care, and move on.
>>
XY would have been the best had he not lost. Everything in the series up until that point was basically perfect.
>>
File: image.jpg (393KB, 922x1229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 922x1229px
Well it isn't topping anything as far as art style goes, that's for damn sure.
>>
Nope. The last theme song had "The Greatest!" in the title for a reason.
>>
>>28501118
I like that DP Ash was actually brilliant enough to come at a Darkrai with a Sleep Talk Heracross.

But the writers still fucked him over there.
>>
>>28501704
Can't have a Pokemon legendary lose so easily
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>28501118
>>
>>28501438
The only thing wierd is ash's face the rest looks great
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.