[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Ash wasn't stupid enough to have his Pikachu go up against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: pokeanime_01.jpg (33KB, 455x341px) Image search: [Google]
pokeanime_01.jpg
33KB, 455x341px
If Ash wasn't stupid enough to have his Pikachu go up against a Gym Leader's Raichu, he'd have probably evolved it by now.
>>
ash is a cūck
>>
>>28501233
But pikachu is the one who doesn't want to evolve
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 200x308px
>>28501233
>>
Pikachu still trained harder and won the second match. Thats one of the best episodes you unovabortion
>>
>>28501471
It's the thickest plot armor episode.
>>
>>28501471
>people who dare criticize my childhood are a younger age than I and are as such inferior!
>>
>>28501460
coock
>>
>>28501824

Calm down kid. I know you're upset you never got to experience Pokemon in the 90s.
>>
>>28501471
That was a ridiculous episode. Pikachu shouldn't have been able to beat that Raichu but was able to because the writers made it happen. There are still people who think that if they evolve Pikachu in-game before it learns agility, it'll be a slow Raichu when it evolves.
>>
>>28501850
Couck
>>
>>28501471
>Someone is leagues stronger than you
>Train your hardest for like a day
>Instantly up to their level
>>
>>28502000
>being born in the 80s
>still playing pokemon
poor you
>>
>>28502000

They weren't as good as the 80s, but they were still better a LOT better than the 2000s.
>>
>>28501471
nah, I'm really sick of children's media having the "if you try hard enough and believe hard enough, you can do anything" moral.
>>
>>28501763
No, the Mossdeep Gym battle is the one with literal plot armor.
>>
>>28500869
>anime says that any Pokemon can defeat any Pokemon
>this is obviously not true even in the anime
>>
>>28502086
But wouldn't it still have to train and try harder if Ash had evolved Pikachu?
>>
>It's another "people don't understand the anime doesn't work like the games" episode
>>
Why would anybody evolve Pikachu when all Raichus are cunts?
>>
>>28502044
They weren't up to Raichu's level, they just developed a counter to it. Raichu was still stomping them until they decided to start dodging its attacks.
>>
File: raichu.gif (935KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
raichu.gif
935KB, 500x375px
>>28503099
>all Raichus are cunts
Seems like another reason to evolve Pikachu.
>>
Honestly lads, been watching Pokemon Indigo for the first time ever, since I was like 8 and had one show with only four episodes. Ash is a huge disappointment, basically an egalitarian "friendship is magic!" faggot.
>>
>>28501471
Yeah and look at how much good it did at the Pokemon Le-

Oh.

Oh right.
>>
>>28503099
Not all Raichus are like that. But admittedly, the bully raichus are my favorites.
>>
>>28504844
>still blaming pikachu for the loss
It ko'd 2 psuedos and did good damage to charizard
>>
File: Cucumber[1].jpg (16KB, 550x334px) Image search: [Google]
Cucumber[1].jpg
16KB, 550x334px
>>28501233
>cūck

He's a Cucumber?
>>
I want Raichu to body slam me with it's ass
>>
So? Can we all agree that Raichu > Pikashit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.