[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>Super Training for EVs
>Hyper Training for IVs

What's the next type of training? Battle training to buff the power of STAB moves or to protect against super effective attacks/weaknesses?
>>
>not using hordes
>>
>>28498938
probably not because slippery slope is a logical fallacy
>>
>>28498966
You're a fucking retard.
>>28498938
Both of these trainings achieve something already possible. Your examples do not.
>>
>>28498938
I think that's a little overboard. Both these types of training still keep within the known possibility/limits of Pokemon.
>>
>>28498938

IVs exist. EVs exist. That drivel you just typed about STAB moves does not. Try again.
>>
>>28498938
All new to Gen 8: Nature changer! Change the nature of your pokémon anytime!
>>
Amie can make your mons crit like no tomorrow but doesn't affect pvp so I don't think anything crazy like you're suggesting will happen. I kinda just see it as an option for IVs being at the end (needing to be lvl 100) rather than the beginning (breeding).
>>
>>28498966
How is horde faster? Takes like 30seconds to get 12evs, longest I had was 1:20mins. Unless they change EV gained on Pokes.
>>
Best decision they ever made, btfo
>>
>>28499040
>not using Pokérus'ed Power Items
Your gains are weak because you're an idiot. You can easily rake in 50evs in the click of a button.
>>
>>28498938
> A way to train competitive pokemon
> A way to change ivs on legendaries or other one time catch pokemon
> Complains about two training modes

Are you retarded?
>>
File: why not.png (69KB, 926x728px) Image search: [Google]
why not.png
69KB, 926x728px
>>28499036
I really wouldn't mind this. Maybe another requirement, lvl 100 and maxed out EVs in order to change nature along with whatever currency
>>
>>28498974
That's a fallacy fallacy, though.
>>
>>28499089
Just breed the pokemon for the nature you want?? What would changing the nature do if you already invested eves into a different stat?
>>
File: 1473478676563.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1473478676563.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>28498938
>You can now IV train your mons
oh sick.
Breeding was the only thing keeping me out of competitive, now that's not even an issue.
>>
Besides a nature changer, maybe a hardcore moves training so you can teach your Pokemon egg moves. Drop it off at a special daycare/training facility (think where Ash left his Charizard), pay up front with a heartscale-esque item, wait half an hour, come back and they'll know the move you wanted them to learn.
>>
>>28499069
Chill edgy, I was just asking
>>
>>28499089
>lvl 100 and maxed out EVs
That's a little redundant, isn't it? I mean it would really fucking hard to get to level 100 with no max EVs, in fact it would take actual effort not to
>>
>>28499083
>Complaining
>Not realizing it's to take suggestions for ways to simplify the battle-ready process
But why are you so mad?
>>
>>28499156

We already had an eggmove method.

DexNav.
>>
>>28499155
It's going to cost some hefty in-game bullshit, though.
You pay "bottle caps" for Hyper Training. Nobody is sure about how do you get them yet, but an event Magearna will have one, so that can give us an idea about how rare they will be.
>>
>>28499133
would help with not having to do Trace+Soft Resetting for overworld legends.

It's also entirely possible to be a lazy shit about the nature (even though it's easy as fuck) and invest EVs the way you want in preparation for the new nature, guy.

>>28499186
You could easily with the Blissey bases right? That does take some effort though, yeah.
>>
>>28499186

Should we mention the bottlecaps seem to be micro transactions that you get with Sun and Moon toys?
>>
>>28498966

Super training is useful for fine tuning.
>>
>>28499223
>>28499133
also sorry, the ability I meant was Synchronize, not Trace (I think, don't remember exactly)
>>
>>28499169
Sorry, my dude. I guess this reply >>28498993 set me in the mood.
>>
>>28499155
>thinking you wont have to breed
grinding bottle caps will be more tedious than just straight up breeding a mon, and you are gonna have to breed for egg moves anyway.

hyper training is for fixing up near perfect mons and boosting unique mons only
>>
>>28499262

Or getting a good Ditto, or helping a Pokemon that's important to you.

It's not really outright replacing breeding.
>>
>>28498993
raising a pokemons ivs is already possible ?
>>
>>28499194
Oh those were suggestions? I didnt think anyone could possible suggest things so stupid seriously
>>
>>28499248
Its cool, sorry gor bretating you too. Thanks for the info. Its been a long time since I EV ttained.
>>
>>28499155

It will be easier to breed for pentaperfect and grind to level 50 then grind to level 100 and get 5 bottle caps. Hyper training is for fixing legendaries, shinies, and old bros.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.