[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real leaker chan here, just wanna say one thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 772.png (2KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
772.png
2KB, 160x160px
The cosmo type rumor is fake af, get ready to get BTFO
And also the leak some anon gathered has some false infos, for one Lusamine is NOT Lillie's mother, there's another woman

本人泄露消息的风格比较传统,不像某些拐弯抹角的人,以上~某个喜欢出谜语的菊苣看到我的消息别蠢到又到你那个讨论版上去发了哦~
>>
Sounds good.
>>
>>28498565
>本人泄露消息的风格比较传统,不像某些拐弯抹角的人,以上~某个喜欢出谜语的菊苣看到我的消息别蠢到又到你那个讨论版上去发了哦~
What the fuck I can't read this gook shit.
>>
Go fuck yourself! If you were real you would know the Cosmo type is real. You are the fake Leaker chan
>>
>>28498652
GO EAT DIRT YOU FALSE PUPPERT
>>
File: moonrunes.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
moonrunes.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>28498565
>28498565
>>
You're both fakes

Lillie is Lusamine's mother
>>
>>28498652
>>28498675
What the fuck is going on?!
>>
>>28498705
I'll see you at work john

Pls let this thread stay alive until the Riddler sees it once he wakes up so he has more stuff to bullshit on his thread
>>
>>28498565
>>28498631

google transrate gives is this
It leaked news of a more traditional style , unlike some people beat around the bush , like a riddle or more to a chicory stupid enough not to see my message to you that has made up discussion boards oh
>>
File: WqXBVWp.png (31KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
WqXBVWp.png
31KB, 720x720px
as for you non believers i dont care whether you believe this or not because one of you will always dig this one up just like you did with my very first leak about the UB
Until Next Time, See Ya
>>
is OP's pic real?
>>
>>28498565
>Hey guys, you know these two things that were never confirmed? Well they're not real!
Why even make this thread, OP?
>>
What are you guys doing?

Lusamine IS Lillie's mother, but you discover that later on the plot
>>
>>28498675
false Puppet!? You are the false prophet you cum eater. Going out of your way to make a thread about another leak being real or not when you got nothing to offer. Faggot
>>
>>28498652
>>28498675
>>28501021

"You're not even good enough to be my fake!", the thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.