[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We predict the Guzma/TSkull plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: guzma.png (501KB, 1114x666px) Image search: [Google]
guzma.png
501KB, 1114x666px
Give me your most original ideas bois.

I expect greatness!
>>
He'll be the Papyrus of the game.
>>
>The assault on the Team Skull Town is An initiation ritual before they let you buy the uniform and join them
>>
>>28496885
Aether are actually neo nazis doing crude experiments on pokemon, especially twins. The failed experiments are send to showers and never seen again.

Guzma is actually like churchill and team skull are the victorious underdogs

The final batle is tag team with ya boi between aryan perfection and flygon nazi
>>
Final ingame team:

Ariados
Dustox
Arbok
Dusclops

... team crapsack
>>
>>28496885
He and his team turn out to be just pranksters, who actually genuinely care about Alola, and will team up with you to take on the ultra beasts. You get a team skull uniform and other rewards for being a cool bro.
>>
>>28496885
He wants to live in an eternal night, so he will try to destroy the Sun pokemon or use the Moon pokemon to block the Sun forever.
>>
team skull is against team aether

Aether are assholes doing cruel experiments on the pokemon

Skull steals em to save them, sells them to keep the operation going.

Aether has the cash for good PR, makes themselves out to be the good guys, and team skull the evil ones

That's my theory at least
>>
>>28496885
He will be the pretending bad guy all along, but in the end he turns to be the biggest bro tier villian ever, fighting side-by-side with us. He loves Alola, so he wants to protect it from the UBs.
>>
>>28496885
Team Skull leader is actually Giovanni's little brother.
>>
>>28496885
We already know Plumeria CARES about Team Skull Grunts, so it's possible to believe they're the good guys.
>>
Team Skull does some bad shit for the first part of the game, and Aether seems to be against them.

Aether is preforming cruel experiments and is fucking with the UBs behind the scenes; once you and team Skull catch wind of it every member collectively looks at their pokebro right besides them and decides to wreck Aether's shit; and at the end of the game Skull becomes crowned the collective trail captains of Aether's now abandoned artificial island since doing good shit made them worthy.
>>
Skull's got some problems completely unrelated to Aether

Aether only sees them as a general annoyance for their shenanigans

The pokemon they're "selling" are just being exported to Skull's actual home region to help out with this off screen conflict

The player helps out with whatever Ultra Beast weirdness is going down and never finds out if anything cruel is happening to them.
>>
>>28497180
this might be the closest theory that sounds valid. the other one was just 'hired goons front to distract the authorities from the real threat'
>>
>>28496885
Guzma attempted to become a Trial Captain alongside the regions professor. Both failed so he started acting out and being part of a "gang" who go around being shitheads. They don't actually do anything bad other then poorly thought out get rich quick schemes and some minor scams.

When he sees the player and finds out they work for the professor he decides to test his battling skills against you And becomes your rival, befriending you and fighting alongside you as you both get wrapped up in the Aether storyline.
>>
Aether are the good guys, team skull are the bad guys.

Idk why everyone is expecting a complex story from a pokemon game.
>>
>>28496885
They actually are the good guys when Aether foundation deliver their "Nazi Intentions of Love"
>>
>>28496885
Skulls are detractors from Aether, they are hooligans with heart, who uses a villainous behavior as screen while they try to dismantle Aether since Aether are seen as good guys in public viewing but they are like PETA.
>>
>>28497892
This
>>
>>28499471
Magma and Aqua are completely evil, they are not just well intentioned extremists, they will not redeem themselves, don't know why people expect complex writing from a Pokemon game
>>
They try to fuck up Aether Foundation just because they don't like them at first but then Gladion tells Guzma the fucked up shit Aether's doing

You assist Aether in fighting Skull off at first but when Gladion reveals the FMA experiments to the world, shit goes down and they help you
>>
>>28499471
>Idk why everyone is expecting a complex story from a pokemon game.

Because it's not complex ffs

If the target audience can handle the twists of the Goosebumps books/TV series they can handle Aether being evil.
>>
File: DELELELELET_THIIIIIIIIIS.png (502KB, 772x576px) Image search: [Google]
DELELELELET_THIIIIIIIIIS.png
502KB, 772x576px
>>28496910
FUCKING DELET THIS
>>
>>28496946
I want this to be true. But Skull could be just a regular team of bandits that unites with the hero because Aether is so fucked up.
>>
Neither Team Skull nor the Aether Foundation are completely good or evil.

Team Skull is the antagonist team for the first half of the game, where they mostly fuck around with stealing Pokemon, disrupting trials, and other petty shit.

The Aether Foundation really does have good intentions at heart. Like Team Aqua, they believe that as things stand, humans have too much control over Pokemon. In order to level the playing field, they have been trying to contact Arceus. That failed, so they resorted to creating god (Type: Null) or retrieving it from another plane of existence (like Girantina in the Distortion World). The latter only served to allow the Ultra Beasts access to our universe, and now Aether is losing the battle to contain them. Lillie is actually an Ultra Beast scout, but gradually comes to appreciate humanity, Pokemon, and the Earth.

The other Ultra Beasts wreck shit up, and ya boi and his merry gang of misfits fight the lesser Ultra Beasts so the player character can confront their leader.
>>
>>28496885
Team Skull ruins the Trial sites in order for Guzma to get revenge for being unable to become a Trial Captain. Solgaleo and Lunala are being used in a unique way because they're somehow related to the Ultra Beasts (either in stopping them from destroying the world or possibly being from their dimension). But let's be honest, who cares about Team Skull anymore? It's very clear they aren't the major threat of the games, they're just a group of wannabe gangster goofballs there to distract us from the real threat, that threat being the Ultra Beasts and possibly the Aether Foundation. With those two things we mind we have no reason to see Team Skull as a threat or intimidating.
>>
>>28499882
Papyrus is the fucking best character in undertale you don't know shit
>>
>>28496885
To look cool and do drugs
>>
>>28499944
To fit Solgaleo / Lunala into this, Guzma puts what he learned trying to become a Trial Captain to use and acts as your guide through the largely-uninhabited fourth island and it's temple. After you catch the legendaries, you can choose to use them against the Ultra Beast invasion.
>>
File: wew vlad.png (142KB, 275x251px) Image search: [Google]
wew vlad.png
142KB, 275x251px
>>28499976
remove yourself
>>
>>28500035
Papyrus is the only character who will always believe in you. He is the morally superior character, while valuing you as a friend, and even when capturing you he can't bring himself to really hurt you

Literally the best character in any game
>>
>>28499882
He's probably right, you know.
>>
File: sad chubby boy.png (262KB, 930x768px) Image search: [Google]
sad chubby boy.png
262KB, 930x768px
>>28500075
>I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU!
>>
>>28500075
Guzma is our Papyrus.
>>
>>28500075
Being the best character when all the characters are literally the worst I've ever seen is nothing worth noting.
>>
>>28500167
>DAE le memedumblrshitale??
>>>/v/
>>
>>28500126
As much as I loved the game, that is probably the most emotional I felt playing it, even in my first neutral route I called him in every single room, and then him and Undyne in my Pacifist run. I just..... don't understand why I did it

Genocide may have been an overall bad run, but it only made Papyrus and Undyne better character in my eyes
>>
Guzma was never going to be the main villain, they would never had revealed him as early as they did if that were the case. The thing that really seals his fate is the fact that he has a regular battle sprite (>>28496885), whereas Gladion has a full 3D model. Gladion is clearly a way more important NPC than Guzma, so he'll either end up overthrowing Guzma or he'll be using Team Skull for his own personal motives until the time is right to ditch them. Guzma will remain best character, but he'll probably have some lousy small redemption arc where he makes up with the professor.

Honestly, if you legitimately thought Guzma had any chance of being the main villain after seeing that he was using an Ariados of all pokemon, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>28496885
So obviously we'll be doing things for Aether. Then we find out they're evil ayys and work with Team Skull to take them down
>>
>>28499471
Guzma refers to himself as destruction in human form. The UBs have been heavily implied to be humans in disguise (or, alternatively, that certain humans are UBs in disguise). Yveltal, meanwhile, is the destruction Pokemon. Therefore, Guzma is actually Yveltal in human form. His presence in Alola is somehow connected to Zygarde's, and consequently Human-Xerneas is somewhere out there as well.
>>
File: dfds.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
dfds.png
158KB, 300x364px
>>28499666
Nice trips satan
>>
File: they're both 3D models dude.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
they're both 3D models dude.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>28500234
>he has a regular battle sprite, whereas Gladion has a full 3D model
You, uh... don't seem to know how the character models work in SM.
>>
File: M A D.png (410KB, 822x500px) Image search: [Google]
M A D.png
410KB, 822x500px
>>28500632
He doesn't get a thicker outline.
>>
I think Team Skull will be a more prominent enemy in Sun and Aether will be fought more in Moon. A play on light and dark. Skull is a gang but they operate openly in the daylight; Aether appears to be well-intentioned but is probably shady.

Makes sense since law-abiding lightlovers would want to beat up criminals and midnight 420 edgelords would prefer to stop some alien scientology conspiracy
>>
>>28500725
Does anyone else thus far have that black aura? Looks unique to Plumeria, Guzma has a white glow
>>
>>28500632
The important bit isn't the 3d model, but the lack of an outline and afterimage.
>>
>>28496885
Guzma Final In-Game Team:

Scrafty
Salandit Evo
Wereruff
Alolan Arbok
Alolan Weezing
Mega Ariados
>>
>>28500939
But that would take actual effort in writing different plots, and Lord knows Game Freak wouldn't bother with that shit.
>>
>>28496885
Plumeria Final Ingame Team

Crobat
Seviper
Oricorio Sensu
Alolan Persian
Toxicroak
>>
>>28501059
Not if its just two sides of the same story like RSE. I think one villain team will just end up being the one that goes "too far" depending on the version, setting off the catastrophe we must prevent. I don't think Skull or Aether are gonna be all that evil, just examples of chaotic and orderly ambition taken to cartoonish extremes.
>>
>>28496885
Gladion Final Ingame Team

Golurk
Alolan Sandslash
Bisharp
Escavalier
Type: Null
>>
>>28500632
The only other character to not have it is Hao to my knowledge

Rival confirmed?
>>
>>28501171
You forgot Unfezant
>>
>>28501250
>3 Gen V Mons
Gladion confirmed Unovabortion
>>
>>28501283
Ew shitbird

Is she confirmed to have Unfezant or is that a shot at Alain
>>
>>28496885
He's going to die
>>
>>28501322
DELET
>>
>>28501310
No, I mean look at her design. Don't her hair and eyes remind you of Unfezant?
>>
>>28501344
I'm sorry man but he just has way too many death flags.
>>
>>28501367
Male Unfezant, yeah.
>>
The Aether Foundation is a smokescreen by Team Skull used to still keep their stolen Pokemon without any government intervention. The leader of the Aether Foundation is the actual leader of Team Skull while Guzma is just the posterboy.
>>
>>28496885
Team Skull is bad and does nasty thing like trying to steal pokemans

Luckily protag is stronger and beats the evil team with good team Aether and they live happily ever after in Aether paradise with their Ultra Best friends
>>
Since the UB that looks like Gladion is only in Sun, and the Aether leader one is only in Moon, maybe it's an Aqua/Magma deal where the main enemy changes based on version. In Sun, Team Skull are beating up the island guardians for shits and giggles before finally trashing Aether's lab and accidentally unleashing some kind of cosmic horror. In Moon, Aether are beating up the guardians for SCIENCE and end up unleashing some kind of cosmic horror on their own.
>>
>>28497180
>final battle is with Kahuna Guzma
MY DICK
>>
File: 1469824647187.png (229KB, 414x595px) Image search: [Google]
1469824647187.png
229KB, 414x595px
>>28496885
Team Skull and Aether Foundation are both villainous teams running concurrently with different roles. Where Aether has good PR and Team Skull has bad PR, Aether uses Skull as a scapegoat for their own activities.

The Aether foundation is concerned with eugenics whereas Team Skull is concerned with simple theft. The crimes of Team Skull are also more petty than that of the Aether Foundation.

UB-01 (Lillie) is the first fusion of the genetic material of extra terrestrial with Pokemon/Human: the perfect culmination of all three species. Her relative UB-02 Beauty (Lusamine) plans to use Lillie as a template for the rest of the human race believing that a combination of alien/pokemon/human will bring harmony and peace to both the 'poor' humans and Pokemon whereas UB-02 Expansion (Gladion) is another Pokemon/Human/Extraterrestrial like Lillie who believes that humans are unredeemable and is a runaway experiment from Aether. Faba is the scientist behind the Aether Foundation's genetic manipulation and the Pokemon that Team Skull steal somehow end up in these experiments but Guzma and co do not know what Aether is up to.

Guzma's statement about being destruction in human form is merely dramatic irony because he's human whereas the Aether Foundation are explicitly not.

Guzma will wake Solgaleo and Lunala and try to steal them just in time for the Aether Foundation reveal and Skull will team up with the protagonists to bring the UB down before Solgaleo and Lunala seal the UB in their own dimension and Zygarde transforms to protect the Earth from the UB.
>>
File: PROTECT THIS SMILE.png (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
PROTECT THIS SMILE.png
40KB, 500x400px
>>28496910

PROTECT THIS PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL
>>
>>28496910
Please no. I want what Papyrus was trying to be. A serious dude who ends up being goofy in a cool way.
>>
>>28501944
>Zygarde transforms to protect the Earth from the UB.
>Zygarde didnt interfere with Primals because the Earth was reshaping itself; the environment wasnt in danger. Only life on it.
>But the UBs are a threat stronger than any Pokemon, and are not of this world; they will not reshape the world, only annihilate it

>XY's mascots are a threat to life, but again, not the environment

Holy shit it all comes together
>>
>>28500035
He's right but he's not a good character
jk the best character was me when playing genocide. That game was so bad I couldn't wait to kill all the characters
>>
>>28496958
>>28496958
Sounds like youve just got ADAD
>>
File: 1454964349079.png (359KB, 521x729px) Image search: [Google]
1454964349079.png
359KB, 521x729px
>>28503917
>Zygarde didnt interfere with Primals because the Earth was reshaping itself; the environment wasnt in danger. Only life on it.
That's what I though. Magma/Aqua's should affect the overall proportion of the landbased versus water based ecosystem but not exactly the ecosystem itself and same goes for Xerneas/Yvetal whereas the UBs represent a direct threat to both living beings as well as the underlying environment which supports them.
>>
File: hey buddy.jpg (194KB, 1089x629px) Image search: [Google]
hey buddy.jpg
194KB, 1089x629px
>>28503935
>implying you were ever in control :^)
>>
>>28497111

How?
>>
>>28503935
If you can kill everyone, it clearly isn't that bad of a game
>>
First he will be a real dick but will end up saving you fom something leading to him changing his mind. He will eventually become your bro
>>
>>28496885
No Guzma stop trying to steal my ideas
>>
>>28496885
Guzma's genuinely just pissed at the other islanders so him and his team are stealing Pokemon while Gladion and the Aether Foundation want to destroy the world and make a new one in their image.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.