[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Riddler Highlights This Little Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (14KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 311x162px
Okay, so to clarify that I am not leaking this information, I'm just going to post the link right here and you can decide for yourself. But did come from the Riddler's channel--I am not a leaker. Here's the link:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4780646955

And here's what was translated:

UB's are not catchable. They are the true enemies of the story.

Lillie's mother (Lusamine) studies hyperspace Pokémon (UB's).

Lillie it's involved in the plot. She and UB merge in the climax.

Alola has 3 Professors, Lusamine studies hyperspace Pokémon, Oak studies Alolan forms, and Kukui studies Z power (Z moves and Z forms, which are induced by Z moves).

Chinese starters are real. Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark, and Water/Fairy. No split evos.

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Rockruff, Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio have Z forms in their final evos.

Jangmo-o is the pseudo.

Alolan Fearow, Nidos, Golduck, Golem, Rapidash, Muk, Weesing.

A new Pokémon can evolve into Solgaleo or Lunala by a special method.

Marshadow is Ghost/Fighting.

Aether=bad guys.

No new Megas.

No PWT in Alola.

Battle Frontier comes back.

New dolphin Pokémon. Pure Water. Evolves into Water/Dragon.

Rugby Gorilla is Ground/Fighting.

Confey evo is humanoid. Their loop is in their waist now.

Bounsweet is Paprika-like. Grass/Fire.

Morelull evo is a larger Morelulll. Type and ability are the same.

Salandit evo. Type and ability same.

Wimpod is the new Magikarp. Same type, change ability to Unnerve or Pressure.

Now again, I am not the leaker. I found this on the Riddler's channel, and it sounds familiar. So somewhere in there is something credible to examine. But do take this information with a grain of salt.
>>
I'm really okay with this, to be honest.
If it's fake, I applaud you for actually making a decent fake leak
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20160913_201333.jpg (271KB, 950x2412px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20160913_201333.jpg
271KB, 950x2412px
>>28496106
It's not his leak, someone else did this and Riddler specified not everything is real, just certain parts. How much we don't know.
>>
I'd generally be okay with most of this if it were true. No PWT isn't good, but I didn't expect it anyway, and the frontier makes a good replacement. No new megas sucks. Be nice for the gen 6 starters to get something nice after being overshadowed in their own game by the Kanto starters.
>>
>>28496046
You should mention that he only reposted this and said that he doesn't say that it's true what it says
>>
>>28496046
>But did come from the Riddler's channel--I am not a leaker. Here's the link

Links says they got the information from /vp/

Aren't you trying to scam us OP? Don't you?
>>
>>28496195
I butchered that sentence but you know what I mean
>>
>>28496046
>No new Megas.
Well, fuck you GF. No buy.
>>
File: dIwCl2x.jpg (728KB, 3036x1884px) Image search: [Google]
dIwCl2x.jpg
728KB, 3036x1884px
>Alolan Fearow, Nidos, Golduck, Golem, Rapidash, Muk, Weesing.

Fake.
>>
The problem is, because I cannot read Chinese, I couldn't translate what the Riddler's intents even were. It didn't look like it was his leak, but I couldn't make that assumptions. Those that assume, after all, make an ass out of u and me. : /

Also, if I was trying to scam you guys, where am I getting the money, and how are you losing it?
>>
>A new Pokémon can evolve into Solgaleo or Lunala by a special method.

Absolutely stupid bullshit, don't buy into this.
>>
>>28496046

I wouldn't mind if this was all true. It'd make for a good leak.
>>
File: 1473762846455.jpg (55KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
1473762846455.jpg
55KB, 1136x243px
>>28496312
Check the date.
>>
>Jangmo-o is the pseudo
Has the pseudo ever been shown pre release?
>>
>>28496046
>someone posts an actual leak, and it's revealed to be real after we get more official info
>someone creates a thread about that post
>someone comments in thread saying "Oh yeah that's totally me and also here is more info"
>riddler posts that info and says "I'm just posting this here, not saying it's completely real"
The original leak was real, the later info is a copycat pretending to be a leaker. Original info mentions Aether being led by Lillies mom, studying the UBs, and that the box legendaries share a baby form.
Take the rest of it with a HUGE grain of salt, it's likely someone bullshitting, and any info they got right is either stuff already widely speculated, or just getting lucky.
>>
>>28496292
If this is turns to be fake, I will never talk to you ever again. Also I won't love you anymore.
>>
>>28496175
For instance you can actually catch Ultra Beasts
>>
File: All_.png (3MB, 1920x1131px) Image search: [Google]
All_.png
3MB, 1920x1131px
>>28496312
Ironically, that's one of the few things this "leak" actually gets right.
>>
>>28496379
Haxorus
>>
Okay, so with the clarification that not everything in that leak is real, let me go over what is clearly fake right now.

Obviously fake:

Alolan Fear and Golduck (the rest of the Alolan forms mentioned could still very much happen, however).

No new Megas (at the very least, we might get just one more new one via Distribution from Magearna. And that's pretty much it).

And the stuff that's incredibly hard to believe?

Lillie fusing with the Ultra Beasts during the climax.

Lusamine is a Professor (if anything, I suspect she's the champion of Alola--the League Building is right behind the Aether Paradise, after all).

A new Pokémon evolving into either Solgaleo or Lunala.

And that's about it. Everything else in here can swing either way, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of this stuff really does turn out to be true.
>>
>>28496283
>>28496240
>>28496312
Those are all probably fake. The Riddler usually posts things like this when SOMETHING on them is right. Basically someone fake leaked, but got a lucky guess. Riddler is just letting us know at least one thing on that list is legit.
>>
>>28496046
Fearow and Golduck alola forms already deconfirmed by the japanese website and Famitsu.
>>
Ok, since everyone is to fucking dumb in this thread, let me explain: this "leak" was made by an anon like I showed >>28496175 and Rddler apparently used it for a reason he can't tell. Doesn't say anywhere this shit is confirmed, ANYTHING here can be fake or half true, we don't know.
>>
>>28496046
You are late.

>>28496175
That's me, yay
>>
>>28496422
Haxorus is not a pseudo. Hydreigon is, and Deino was never shown until post release
>>
>>28496312
That's... Actually the part of this MOST likely to be legit anon.

Personally, I think it's a misunderstanding, and they don't actually have a pre-evolution, they just have a shared "baby form" that is similar to Manaphy/Phione. They create the baby when bred with each other, but the baby doesn't evolve into them.

I for one, welcome our new baby manticore overlord
>>
>>28496399
Source: Your ass
>>
>>28496438
>A new Pokémon evolving into either Solgaleo or Lunala.

This has a chance to be real.

>>28496374

My living dex is going to be fucked if we're forced to evolve this thing for the story and it can't be traded or banked.
>>
File: ergert.jpg (285KB, 946x1061px) Image search: [Google]
ergert.jpg
285KB, 946x1061px
>>28496046
The riddler has posted a leak from 4chan in the past, stating that something within the leak is real. If we compare the two 4chan leaks, perhaps the parts that are similar have more chance to be real?
>>
>>28496438
Why exactly Golduck and Fearrow must be fake, but the rest are probably real? Why specifically these two?
>>
>>28496440
It's the baby info. See>>28496374. The post is legit and has already been fairly verified with current info.

You can check the archive, the post is legit and the date unedited.
>>
>>28496440
you are deluded as fuck if you think they are adding more megas in. masuda was shady as fuck back in april when asked about it on pokenchi and wouldn't give a straight answer. and they aren't promoting any new ones at all. ash greninja is likely to be related to z-moves. please stop with the denial. the old ones will be in the game but there won't be new megas.
>>
>>28496611
We won't get Megas, but we will likely get species specific Z-moves that trigger a transformation like Dragon Ascent, which is effectively the same.
>>
>>28496611
>masuda was shady as fuck back in april when asked about it on pokenchi
So how did he act?

>and they aren't promoting any new ones at all.
Mega Glalie actually appears in merch ads along with some gen 7 mon.
>>
>>28496553
Golduck and Fearow were disconfirmed by official sources of having Alolan forms. The rest of the mentioned Pokémon, however, have not, and can still have Alolan forms.

I suppose Magearna is Alola's link to Kalos and if that's the intention, it would make sense if they decide that Magearna would be the only new Mega Evolution that we are getting.
>>
>>28496637
>but we will likely get species specific Z-moves that trigger a transformation like Dragon Ascent
>megas now evolve in the same turn they come out
>>
>>28496666
nice quads
>>
>>28496438
>Lillie fusing with the Ultra Beasts during the climax.

This seems the most likely. It would explain UB-02's forms as well.

>Lusamine is a Professor (if anything, I suspect she's the champion of Alola--the League Building is right behind the Aether Paradise, after all).

What about Faba? Lusamine doesn't seem scientific, more like a CEO.

>A new Pokémon evolving into either Solgaleo or Lunala.

This is bizarre but I can see it? Marshadow is an eclipse, and what is an eclipse if not the sun and moon combining?
>>
>>28496546
Both mention a dolphin mon, that's about all they seem to have in common.
>>
>>28496611
So you didn't even read my post? I literally said that only SOME PART of what's on the list is true, while other things are fake. The megas could go either way and honestly I don't care. What part of my post makes you think I'm saying megas are or are not back? Jesus you're desperate to call people denialfag.

Something or some things on the list are being confirmed by riddler. Maybe the No megas is part of that, maybe it isn't. Who fucking cares?
>>
>>28496438
>champion of Alola
What if they fucking waste the UB battle on a champion battle? Fuck
>>
>>28496648
You mean this poster?

I am sorry, anon, but the words at the bottom of Mega Glalie and Slurpuff says "completed product from previous wave". They are leftovers from the merch for the 19th movie which they appeared in.
>>
File: 23rw2r.png (65KB, 381x330px) Image search: [Google]
23rw2r.png
65KB, 381x330px
>>28496745
And battle frontier.
>>
>>28496676
>you can attack while switching out
Have you ever even played the games?
>>
>>28496829
Are you retarded or something?
Also what is fucking U-turn and Volt Switch?
>>
>>28496046
>>28496175
"the riddler" is a fraud and got btfo a while ago.
>>
>>28496754
And here are the merch from that movie.
>>
File: 1473254563141.png (344KB, 401x650px) Image search: [Google]
1473254563141.png
344KB, 401x650px
>>28496754
May I remind Mega merch is coming in 2017 and pic related ?

You really have to be a fool to think Megas are gone at this point.
>>
>>28496982
Mega is obviously coming back, I am just saying the the Mega Glalie is merch for the movie.
>>
>>28496899
EXCUSE ME, PRINCESS.
The Riddler has by far one of the most credible leaks. Who predicted Team Skull's name ? Riddler. Who predicted the Legendaries ? Riddler. Who is too big ? Ridley. Who predicted the whole concept behind Pyukumuku ? Riddler AGAIN.
>>
>http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4780646955

He also posted an image of one of the five Tiger Generals. Will there be five Ultra Beasts?
>>
>>28497013
Oh alright. May have taken your comment in a different way.
>>
>>28496046
Besed on reading the thread and some of the other info we have, I get the feeling he might be hinting at most if not all of these being fake. Alolan Fearow is out due to the official site, and other riddler leaks hinted there would be 4 professors, not 3.
>>
>>28497023
Don't argue with shitposter and derail this thread. Ignore any of his comments.
>>
>>28496399
I hope so. I want Mosquito Man.
>>
>>28496897
>Use a move to transform a Pokemon
>THAT MEANS I GET TWO MOVES RIGHT
It's strictly weaker then Mega Evolution.
>>
>>28496899
Because posting zubat and litleo before Solgaleo and Lunala were revealed, ghost sheet pikachu before mimikyu was revealed, the word "koko" before tapu koko was revealed, and a shovel and sandcastle before pallosand was revealed were just lucky guesses, right?
>>
>>28497100
Thanks.
>>
I really hope they reveal a non-gen 1 Alola form so that all of these leaks can go to hell.
>>
File: Mermaidfags on suicide watch.jpg (61KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaidfags on suicide watch.jpg
61KB, 500x519px
Starter evos confirmed fake. Furfags BTFO.
Let's have a moment of silence for Mermaidfags, Baralovers and Edgeowlmemers.
>BALLIO IS KING
>>
>>28497246
So cute.

But anyways. The idea of Solgaleo and Lunala having a pre-evolution isn't a streych when you consider what truly is an eclipse.
>>
>>28497246
STOP MAKING ME LOVE BALLIO

You know it can never be real. ;_;
>>
>A new Pokémon can evolve into Solgaleo or Lunala by a special method.

Fake
>>
why wouldn't he highlight this leak, since all of them are real
>>
>>28497529
Repost leaks
>>
>>28497514
See >>28496374

It's legit.
>>
>>28497082
There would of course be red herrings, as with any explicit leak that is real.
>>
>>28496899

He has never been BTFO.

Ever.
>>
>>28498510
He did. By posting the leaked starter evos and half true leaks. Other than that he just does some dumb predictions and everyone sucks his dick when one of his bad predictions end up being true. Luchalittenfags BTFO, Riddlerfags BTFO and Chineseleakfags BTFO. Now anyone who still believes any of them should go drink bleach.
>>
>>28496379
Have gyms ever been missing?
>>
>>28498626
>luchalitten btfo
Right.
Also, half true leaks are explained by >>28497662
>>
>>28498626
ITT I'm an ignorant fuck and don't lurk.
>>
>>28498626
>Luchalittenfags BTFO. Riddlerfags BTFO and Chineseleakfags BTFO
>denialfag god tier detected
>>
>>28498626

>Posts half true leaks and hints that some of it is true but not all quite openly
>Has yet to be wrong
>Chinese leak that has yet to be wrong, also confirms starters

I hope you enjoy being wrong.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.