[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with the new anime focusing only on Red in all 6 (or even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1456499588523.png (889KB, 1266x669px) Image search: [Google]
1456499588523.png
889KB, 1266x669px
So with the new anime focusing only on Red in all 6 (or even 7) generations and Red being in the concept art for Sun and Moon does that mean that Red will play a big role in Sun and Moon?

How though? He shouldnt have any dialouges.

Also
>Every non-red male character confirmed non-canon
>Every female character non-canon
>>
General protag artwork=/= real protag, lillie doesnt look the same
>>
>>28493946
Still it looks like Red not SunMoon protag while Lillie still looks like Llllie
>>
>>28493785
He's there to battle in some optional area like he was in BW2.

He's a trainer, so he's training still. Blue could be there as well for a battle.
>>
What its team Would be? I guess
>mega Charizard
>Blastoise
>venusaur
>snorlax with snorlium z
>alolan raichu
>Espeon for sun, Umbreon for moon
>>
>>28493785
If Red is in this game, I'm kinda hoping all that happens is you get into a rough spot you're not prepared for, either team skull or an ultra beast and he comes in and saves your ass, shortly introduces himself, then leaves. Then later you can battle him in post game or something

Would be a nice way to cameo him
>>
He is probably used as a placeholder in concepts like how Hilda was used in all the BW2 concepts even though her and Hilbert weren't in the game at all
>>
>>28496756
>Any version of Red
>Using a Raichu
Pick one
>>
>>28493785
>So with the new anime focusing only on Red in all 6 (or even 7) generations
Except Red isn't the main focus, if you and so many others bothered to pay attention to the trailer you would have seen that it said it was being shown from multiple perspectives of characters throughout the generations. That's why Red's face was shadowed throughout the entire trailer, we aren't seeing stuff through his eyes.
>>
He'll definitely be in as part of 20th anniversary hype
Probably just as a postgame boss if there's no PWT

That, or we meet his identical Alolan cousin Crimson
>>
>>28497675
The ice mountain on the 3rd island reminds me of Mt. Silver, maybe he could be there as a throwback to Gen 2?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.