[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even pokémon from distant worlds, far from the Alola region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: lusamine.png (805KB, 848x474px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.png
805KB, 848x474px
>even pokémon from distant worlds, far from the Alola region are worthy of my love
>pokémon from distant worlds

Obviously she is referring to Ultra Beasts here, right? In this case, does this confirm they're actually pokémon?
>>
>>28493371
>Obviously she is referring to Ultra Beasts here, right?
>Obviously
No. I took this to mean that Aether's nature reserve or whatever would host non-alolan form pokemon but it's ambiguous either way.
>>
>>28493371
how can she be a mother to all pokemon without proper mammaries
>>
>>28493495
She said "different worlds". Other regions are never referred to as that, they're referred to as "different regions".
>>
>>28493371
Well there ARE Pokemon that actually come from space such as Deoxys, Jirachi, Elgyem, Beheeyem, etc. so she could be referring to ones like them.
>>
>>28493580
Hmm I don't think so, even these pokemon are talked about as being from their respective regions. The most likely scenario, IMO, is that she is talking about the UBs.
>>
What if she's actually UB-02 Beauty and she's pretending to be an altruistic human, but she's actually trying to gather Pokemon for her own army/hive?

Since UB-02 is an insect, I can see how the whole hive queen thing could work.
>>
Theres a thread where a leaker chan is talking about cosmo type and how Marshadow is connected to the ultra beasts who have this type
>>
File: deoxys_.jpg (52KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
deoxys_.jpg
52KB, 320x180px
>>28493723

Deoxys Is from Space.
>>
>>28495788
>leaker chan
Who cares. Only Riddler matters.
>>
>>28493371
Could easily be worlds in other realities too. ORAS called other versions other worlds
>>
File: Deoxys_Pokédex_entry_(1).png (31KB, 507x327px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys_Pokédex_entry_(1).png
31KB, 507x327px
>>28493580

Deoxys is from Space..
>>
>>28493371
Lusamine talking about Extraterrestrial Pokémon from distant planets, light-years away from Earth.
>>
>>28493580
Deoxys is from space
>>
>>28495955
That's what he said tho
>>
>>28493371
The ambiguity here is clever, especially if they use this to build the mystery of UB's. This can be taken to mean "regions" and the game can seemingly confirm that with exotic/rare Pokemon in the the preserve, but then it can be built up to point towards UB's.

Lusamine very well may believe the UB's are the Pokemon of other worlds before they're encountered or well studied.
>>
>>28496061
Deoxys is from space
>>
Holy fucking shit.Can you not read?
>even pokémon from distant worlds, far from the Alola region are worthy of my love
>far from the Alola region

You're literally cherry picking. Read the rest of the sentence next time.
>>
File: hqdefault(4).jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(4).jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>28496231

I know.
>>
>>28496125

Sorry. It was for >>28493723
>>
File: UltraBeasts.png (247KB, 428x688px) Image search: [Google]
UltraBeasts.png
247KB, 428x688px
>>28493723

You are dumb.

UBs are not Pokémon.
>>
>>28493723
Or pokemon from space like Deoxys
>>
>>28496393
A Pokémon can be a threat to another Pokémon.
>>
>>28493371
>Aliens want to study each other as well as other life forms
>>
Is the "Deoxys is from space" line some new retarded meme?
>>
>>28493371
Or, you know, she thinks they are.
>>
>>28499872
I think it's just Richardposting.
>>
>>28493522
Yeah but she's crazy.

And someone in Hawaii that pale would have to basically never step outside so the other regions may as well be different worlds to her.
>>
She's not referring to UB, but the line of thinking she has would definitely APPLY to UB, if that makes sense. It's basically her saying "If UB existed, I'd lock them up in my happy caretaking facility!".
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.