[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>That one guy who believes the plural of Pokémon is "Pokémons"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 15341432432.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
15341432432.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
>That one guy who believes the plural of Pokémon is "Pokémons"
>That one guy who believes the plural of a specific Pokémon is its name plus an "s"
>>
Funnily enough, that's the way I hide my power level.
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>28490510
>That one OP who is a faggot
>>
>That one guy that cares this much
>>
>>28490540
I came here to write this.
>>
>>28490510
>That one guy who believes the plural of a specific Pokémon is its name plus an "s"

It is, though, deficient brother.
>>
>>28490510
>not pluralizing pokemon names based on their root words
Bad cat
>>
>that one guy who doesn't know plurals work differently in different languages
>>
>>28490562
No, it isn't you gigantic silly guy who is also arrogant.

>As with the words deer and sheep, the singular and plural forms of the word "Pokémon" do not differ, nor does each individual species name; in short, it is grammatically correct to say both "one Pokémon" and "many Pokémon".

Source: Nintendo
>>
>>28490599
That's not what she was talking about you dunce.
>>
Is the reason we don't pluralize Pokemon is because the original name is Pocket MonsterS?
>>
>>28490599
Nintendo is not a regulating body for the English language. Hell, English doesn't have a regulatory body. Because, it's a language for faggots.
>>
>>28490562

It is not.

When referring to a group of Pikachu, you don't refer to them as "Pikachus", you refer to them as "Pikachu".
>>
Everyone knows the plural of Arceus is Arcei
>>
>>28490764

I'm sorry but this only proving how retarded english is...

in school I was taught to use 's if we speaking about group like 'bird's, robot's, people's' ect. and now I'm reading it's CORRECT to use word pokemon stand alone... this is bullshit legitimately it should be 'pokemon's'

just how do english language works, makes me sad
>>
>>28490929

>Deer
>Sheep

All Pokemon are like that.
>>
>>28490929
Obviously your English teacher wasnt sufficient with the exceptions. Every rule in English has exceptions. The plural of Moose is still Moose, the plural of mouse is mice. You don't always add an "s" to make it plural
>>
>>28490540
>>28490553

You cared enough to reply :^)
>>
>>28490722
>typing in English
Checked, faggot.
>>
>>28491396
Never said I wasn't one. I'll suck your dick for free.
>>
>>28491008

I know how it's plural for mouse ect. I'm only saying that rules in english are picky as shit because people had noting to do with their lives, some rules are ok some makes zero sense
>>
>>28491585
>I'm only saying that rules in english are picky as shit because people had noting to do with their lives
Foreigners
>>
>>28490510
>English is the only language I speak: The Thread
>>
>>28490929
>Wolf
>Wolves
>Not "Wolfes"

Pretty retarded, right m8?
>>
>>28491692
>Knife
>Knives
>3rd person present: Knifes

When will it end?
>>
>>28491585
I hate those meeces to pieces
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.