[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, as it happens with Rockruff, the final starter evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (338KB, 915x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 915x759px
So, as it happens with Rockruff, the final starter evolutions will most probably differ if your game is Sun or Moon. Are you ready for the massive amount of crybabies that's about to come?
>>
Those were confirmed fake about two and a half months ago.
>>
>>28489526
it still amazes me how litten2 looks so much like a pokemon while simultaniously none of the other ones look like 'mons
>>
>>28489526
You dense faggot. The artist who drew Ballio and friends outed himself months ago.
>>
File: 000gq7yy.jpg (47KB, 452x560px) Image search: [Google]
000gq7yy.jpg
47KB, 452x560px
>There are people on /vp/ RIGHT NOW that don't know the creator of Ballio and the others has come forward and admitted they are fake
>>
File: 1463969467008.jpg (11KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
1463969467008.jpg
11KB, 423x279px
>>28489526
pls let him be real
>>
>>28489526
> final starter evolutions will most probably differ if your game is Sun or Moon.

Never going to happen
>>
>>28489592
Best part is that there are people who know it, but claim that the artist was lying, and this is totally real. It's kinda sad.
>>
>>28489584
I know they're fake. I'm not talking about them in the text anyway. But I don't think anyone can deny that we're gonna get split evolutions depending on the version of the game.
>>
>>28489592
Didn't some anon claimed to have drawn the Unova starter leaks as well? Meaning anyone and everyone can lie; yes, he showed some concept art, but how do we know that that wasn't just fanart like everything else we've seen?

D.I. has completely disappeared off the face of the earth. And his last message to everyone was to figure out what D.I. stood for.
>>
>>28489677
You are never getting Ballio, move on already faggot
>>
>>28489677
Don't Inhale.
>>
>>28489677
Speak of the devil.
>>
>>28489677
Just let it go, dude. They'll never be real.
>>
Here ya go, anon.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26670811/

I don't really fancy the mermaid either, but Ballio's chances were null, despite the fact that I did like him. This might be a ruse, but I wouldn't hold my breath, nig.

If there are ever split or day and night evos in some form and one of Popplio's manages to be close to this (or probably better), I wouldn't hesitate on picking it. Right now, I'm just not feeling motivated enough to rush and pick anyone based on the trio that's currently out there. And if there aren't any final evos worth a damn, I'll just pick Popplio anyway, but keep it unevolved, I still like the little guy, I just don't really like the maid tries-to-be-a-pretty-singing-woman sea lion.

I'm overall in a pretty meh mood as of now, but I can't help it, s'just how I feel.
>>
File: image.png (207KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207KB, 700x700px
>Balliocucks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.