[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ help me I'm going insane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (20KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 255x199px
Why has Pokemon Go attracted so many normies and underage and retarded white girls

Every time I talk about Pokemon 98% of people say something like

>What's a Smogon? Is it a secret Pokemon in Pokemon Go?

>I LOVE POKEMONG GO!!!1!1

>What's Pokemon sun and moon? Is it like Pokemon go?

>Lul I'm such a nurd xDDDDDDD I play Pokemon go and it's SOOOOOOO cool!!!1!1!!! XDDDDD

/vp/ how can we cleanse the name of Pokemon and restore it to what it once was?
>>
k
>>
k
>>
k
>>
k
>>
wait.. is there a secret pokeman on go?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDrgFOAECTc
>>
k
>>
k
>>
k
>>
k
>>
>>28489308
Don't go outside or don't show your power level this trend will die out soon.
>>
>people need to know what smogon is in order to play pokemon
Kill yourself
>>
File: Capture.png (479KB, 776x472px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
479KB, 776x472px
>>28489308
Hack into the GO servers and inject a virus that causes the app to update.

When someone runs the app after the update, they get electrocuted to death by their phone.

Simple.

K.
>>
>>28489460
^ op
>>
>>28489308
>talking about pokemon irl
>instead of hiding your power level
You deserve to be mocked, faggot. And to stay a virgin.
>>
File: 8888888888.jpg (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
8888888888.jpg
35KB, 300x250px
>>28489308
>Smogon
>>
>>28489535
>Germany
>Not know what a smogon is
>>
k
>>
File: yuri_reaction.jpg (65KB, 375x615px) Image search: [Google]
yuri_reaction.jpg
65KB, 375x615px
I PLAY POKEMON GO EVERY DAY I PLAY POKEMON GO
>>
K
>>
I refuse to play that game again until they nerf the ever-living fuck out of "their" encounter rates.
>>
k
>>
k
>>
File: 1460958870551.png (4KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
1460958870551.png
4KB, 70x70px
>>
>>28489308
Fuck all the women, have babies, teach these babies the basics and then advancements of Pokemon. TCG and VG and then whatever else has come out by their time.

Have them kill their mothers. Then go across the World using them as Assassin Pokemon Players who excel in the game 100%. Dominate the entire Pokemon Platform with only your kids as the combatants. Soon, in every bracket, you'll have your own kids facing off in every competition. National and International, and Worlds. Given time all the slots will be filled with just your kids.

Do this and you can single handedly take the responsibility for cleansing the Pokemon state as it is, and also have them boast and post, without shitposting, on their equivalent of /vp/.
>>
k
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.