[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameFreak ruined all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160913-114047.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160913-114047.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I mean, everything was going so good (except for the leaked evolutions but I can accept that) but No, they had to do evolutions esclusive and Rockruff and Starters don't share the same secret so we Will get Poppliomaid, Luchalitten and the Only good Arrowl but they ruined the day night feature a lot
>Insert day/night feature
>Make the day and night evolution work for esclusives and not for time of the day
>???
>>
>>28487525
You
>>
>>28487547
Dead meme
>>
File: (You).png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
3KB, 284x115px
>>28487525
>Believes Luchalitten&shits are real
>Is angry that starters don't have split forms
>>
>>28487525
Reminds me of a pasta from last weak but you're doing it all wrong if thats the case.
>>
>>28487562
Thats not funny. Someone I know has autism.
>>
File: Fuck you.png (118KB, 382x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.png
118KB, 382x293px
>>28487525
Cry me a river.
>>
>>28487525
> shitting about version exclusive evolution
>when there are fucking evos that you need to trade since fucking gen 1

Why are here only people with an iq under 20
>>
>>28487562
That image is perfect for you, Popplio learns disarming voice and Song, so?
>>
>>28487597
kill it
>>
>>28487525
>Acts like Gen 2 didn't have the exact same thing with Umbreon and Espeon
>>
>>28487557
Dead kids
>>
>>28487597
Found the triggered autistic child.
>>28487620
This. Unless he actually knows how to solve his problems and is useful to society.
>>
>>28487613
Lapras learns sing, is it a siren or selkie? No.
Meowstic and Pichu learn disarming voice, are they fairy types? No. Honestly thinking that this is good evidence is just fucking bullshit.
>>
>>28487671
If ability to solve problems and being useful to society were the measure, all /vp/ and half of the Internet users in general would be dead.
>>
>>28487840
Sad truth.
>>
>>28487525
But it is just time of day, they're not exclusives, it just showed that its easier to get them when the game matches the form
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.