[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to reveal your dirty thoughts /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Opinions.jpg (124KB, 774x487px) Image search: [Google]
Opinions.jpg
124KB, 774x487px
Please use this time to reveal your true thoughts and be put on stage for the world to judge you
>>
File: Opinions.jpg (127KB, 774x487px) Image search: [Google]
Opinions.jpg
127KB, 774x487px
allow me to reveal the correct answers
>>
>>28485858
I'm with "let's wait and see until they are revealed"
>>
File: hot.jpg (64KB, 774x487px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
64KB, 774x487px
>>28485858
>>
>>28485858
I'm a avid Pinnisterlord.

To escape a mermaid future I'm gonna be a split-evofag.
>>
File: 1473756208296.jpg (64KB, 774x487px) Image search: [Google]
1473756208296.jpg
64KB, 774x487px
>>28485858
>>
>>28485858
I was a denialfag until split evos become a probability rather than an insane speculation.

The leak starters are just so fucking shitty. I don't even plan on using the starters, but the fact that it's possible that they're not the ONLY final starter evos makes me feel better.
>>
I guess I'm more of a denialfag. I'm just waiting for the reveal, I don't really care. I like to speculate but this is getting so out of hand it's not even fun anymore.
Robinhoot is great and Poppmaid is fine, but Luchalitten is disgustingly ugly. Probably my new least favorite pokémon if it's real.
>>
I loved Ballio and friends, but they're clearly not real.

That said, the new Rockruff reveal makes me positive the starters have version exclusive or day/night evo forms.
>>
>no option for "I don't give a fucking shit fag"
>>
It's a

>Yes for leakfag although I was originally a denialfag, but mostly because shit leaked early as fuck, but too many shit piled up against us
>No for denialfag, at least no longer
>Yes for Day/Night fag

The last one is yes because when I look at the starters, none of them really strike me as the middle ground. Rowlett's evo perhaps. But they all look like they belong to one out of two sides rather than being something in the middle.

Given the whole Rockruff day and night evos which takes a more normal canine appearance by day and a more mythical/human like appearance by night, it kind of seems probable too for the same to happen to the starters. The trio we were introduced to seems also to have a more mythical/human appearance to them too. The tiger alluding to Tiger Mask, the sea lion alluding to a sort of mermaid-siren-selkie hybrid, which all have human influence and the owl becoming a archer, something that also bears resemblance to humans. If they do end up having Day evolutions, they will just end up being more primal and animalesque.
>>
>>28486079
This
>>
I hope it's none of those things.

Split evo for starters is too messy. Those leak ones all suck. They were the worst designs ever until edgelordmon was revealed.
>>
>>28486079
same
>>
>>28486079
Yep
>>
File: k.jpg (71KB, 774x487px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
71KB, 774x487px
>>
>>28486079
this, can't be arsed to photoshop
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.