[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, could this mean we will get version exclusives for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Cm3Ng5RUEAA5104.jpg (128KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cm3Ng5RUEAA5104.jpg
128KB, 470x1024px
Wait, could this mean we will get version exclusives for the Sun and Moon starters too?
Meaning that the leaked ones are probably the Moon version starter evo's
>sirens hunt sailors at NIGHT popplio
>DARK wrestler for Litten
>Owl with hood over face, Owls hunt at NIGHT Rowlet
what will the Sun starter final evolutions look like?
>>
File: 8utizqi.jpg (586KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
8utizqi.jpg
586KB, 940x529px
Because the Rockruff evolutions are version exclusive.
>>
File: 1473640910907.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473640910907.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>sirens hunt sailors at night
what
have you ever even- what
do you know what a siren is?
>>
It's not going to happen, marketing six different starter evos and making sure they get the same exposure is not a thing they can feasibly do. All of this speculation is based on Joe mistranslating a text blurb because he can't into moonrunes.
>>
Sirens are traditionally ugly, since they use their voices and not their appearance to lure sailors in.
>>
>>28484894
i mean this whole OP is really retarded so what did u rly expect
its probably bait too
>>
>>28484960
Does Joe even do the translations?
>>
There is absolutely nothing 'night' about any of these. It's confirmation bias.
>>
>>28484838
Well, first off, even if they are different, they won't be a massive departure. Rockruff's evos do keep a lot of common details, and I'm going to guess they may keep a general theme as well.

My best guess for Rowlett would be a burrowing owl. They're more active during the day, it lines up with the Ground typing thing from the website, and offers a good contrast. I'd expect something similar to Robinhoot, though without the hood, smaller wings, and larger legs. It'll attack by leaping up and kicking the ground to cause tremors.

I'd expect day Poppmaid to play to the more acrobatic angle that Popplio had, so I imagine it'll still be rather thin, but more agile looking. Probably more physical compared to poppmaid as well. Maybe larger front flippers to slap people and do handstands? Either that or playing up the bubbles and keeping them around most of the time.

Litten3 is the main one I'm having trouble coming up with, as I'd expect it to keep some of the grappler elements, though likely ditch the heel for a more heroic outlook. It's possible they might go with a more traditional big cat focused on pouncing, though that feels like it lines up less.
>>
>>28484960
It wouldn't matter, it's an opportunity to sell both versions. GF would get their money back. Besides, all they have to do is explain it on the official site and have an anime episode dedicated to it.
>>
>>28485187
>it's an opportunity to sell both versions
Given how easy it is to trade between versions now, even if you have no friends, I don't think it's going to sell them both. People have to trade online to get other starters already, it's just a matter of doing it more if there are version exclusive forms. The people who will buy both versions are the people who were always going to buy both versions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.