[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon ignorance thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: type surprises.png (189KB, 921x648px) Image search: [Google]
type surprises.png
189KB, 921x648px
I went through the type chart and circled all the weaknesses, resistances, or lackthereof which I don't have comitted to memory.

What do you not know about Pokemon which you wish you knew more about?
>>
>>28483980
It may be worth noting that I haven't played any gen VI game, so I have a very low exposure to the new fairy typing.
>>
>>28483980
In General breeding baffles me, the IVs, the natures, hatching for shinies, breeding for moves, it all just seems so tedious that I don't even want to learn it.
>>
>>28484011

Thats why I use pkhex
>>
>>28484011
Its really simple now, the hardest part is getting over the hurtle that is getting a pokemon with 5 or 6 perfect ivs. After that you can use that one to branch into any egg group you like.
>>
>>28484636
Already lost me.
>>
>>28484636
Banch into any egg group. What do you mean by this?
>>
>>28483980
Confirmed for casual.
>>
>>28484636
>pokemon with 5 or 6 perfect ivs
OP can just wait for hyper training to make that 6IV ditto for breeding.
>>
Ground not resisting Fire is easily the trickiest of them.
>>
>>28485450
I was absolutely sure that fire vs ground/rock was swapped and that fire was 1x on rock and 1/2x on ground. I had to look at the chart again after reading your post to confirm that I was wrong. I have no idea where I picked up that misconception except maybe for fire defending vs those two types. I'm baffled right now.
>>
>>28485664

Indeed it is weird. Perhaps we forget this due to competitive tendencies. There are few non-Fire types who can use Fire moves, and few Fire types you'd want to send out against Ground pokemon, especially since most Ground types have Rock moves as well.
>>
>>28485785

I may add that nearly no Fire Pokemon have good Water, Grass, or Ice moves. Fire/Ice and Fire/Grass aren't even done yet. But yeah, finish off that Donphan with a Flamethrower if it's at half health....
>>
>>28483980
I always think Dark resists Ghost and Bug doesn't resist fighting
>>
>>28485844

Dark does resist Ghost. It's the only type that does anymore besides Normal, which is Immune.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.