[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y THO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fy.png (161KB, 495x224px)
fy.png
161KB, 495x224px
Y THO
>>
>>28483440
>"We want the Yokai Watch audience"
>>
Because the anime is heavily geared towards kids.
It's alright you still enjoy it, but do not expect to be catered to at all.
>>
>>28483444
Trips confirm, this was bound to happen anyways, doesn't help that both shows are animated by OLM so that might've influenced it as well.
>>
>>28483440
Is there any official art for Pokemon that looks worse than this?
>>
>>28483444
Cam here to post this. Trips confirm.
>>
>>28483444

Nice meme, fag.
>>
Ash always looked bad and the anime is shit anyway, why are people so mad about shit turning a little shittier?
>>
>he doesn't want Pokemon anime with a non-standard art style

Shit looks dope, show needs a change for sure. I hope it is school-centric and slice of life.

>ash leaves pikachu in his locker
>pikachu sneaks out and goes to the beach
>>
>>28483440
He's on his way to the League, he wants to be the very best.
But now he has to go to school, he has to ace that test!
>>
File: 5021675.jpg.png (300KB, 755x567px) Image search: [Google]
5021675.jpg.png
300KB, 755x567px
>>28483440
When memefrog took the Blast Burn, it damaged Ash's brain through synchro-evolution. That's why Serena left him.
>>
>>28485492
I wish contrarians would leave.
>>
>>28485876
kek.
>>
>>28483440
>yfw Ash will lose to dozens of school kids as if he hadn't traveled across the world challenging dozens of leagues because he's a Le Goofy Kid ;D now
>>
>Ash goes to school

If Pokemon that is the epitome of adventure anime gets stuck into a school is that there is no salvation for the anime industry
>>
>>28483440
Ash brain on suicide watch
>>
>>28485520
>a little
Fuck you. The animay was fucking GOAT (for being Pokémon) and now they're going BW shit tier levels again.

I'm dropping this and it's a shame because I really liked XY.
>>
>>28487229
>Pokemon anime
>GOAT
How exactly?
>>
Why is everyone basing the anime on 1 picture...wait for actual video footage before saying it's gone retarded. The poster is probably just to show the playful side of the anime, do you really think they're gonna jump straight into the nitty gritty, dark stuff?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.