[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: Denailfags officially dead.jpg (72KB, 406x578px) Image search: [Google]
Denailfags officially dead.jpg
72KB, 406x578px
Oh.
>>
>>28482930
>weak to grass
holy shit Water/Ground Swampert 2.0
>>
>>28482930
>denialfags still think it's not gonna turn into a siren
>>
3rd thread about this tonight senpai
>>
>>28482963
As far as I know, every starter Pokémon has always been weak to the other starter type in the TCG.
At very least, the most recent Greninja, Delphox, Chesnaught, Venusaur EX, Charizard EX and Blastoise EX have been.
>>
>>28484131
EX's usually have two weaknesses for balance.

Most water types in the cardgame have been weak to electric.

In fact I remember all of them being weak to electric in base set. Except for (some god damn reason) Gyarados is weak to grass.
>>
>>28484157
never seen that.
Then again, I just drain their energies and smack them silly with my regis.
>>
File: XY9_EN_26.png (207KB, 245x342px)
XY9_EN_26.png
207KB, 245x342px
>>28484157
>EX's usually have two weaknesses for balance.
That isn't even slightly true unless you're from 2004 and posting from a dial up connection to the future.
>Most water types in the cardgame have been weak to electric.
There's a pretty even distribution of water being weak to lighting, grass, and steel/fire(for ice types). The worst thing about the recent Gyarados EX was probably its lightning weakness due to manectric being so prominent in the format.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 322x450px)
image.jpg
75KB, 322x450px
>>28484181
Yep. A flying type weak to grass.

I mean, it's the first set and it was rampant with errors and misprints and shit, so the oversight isn't that surprising. It just makes for a hole in an otherwise tight water deck if you're playing OG shit.
>>
>all the furries jerking off to mermaid popplio
>it becomes a water/ground elephant seal instead
Id be ok with either to be honest
>>
>>28484201
I haven't played since the end of the Holon sets, so my knowledge of the TCg is admitedly behind the times.
>>
>>28484233
Day/night evolutions ?
>>
>>28484278
cute girls in the day
horrifying dirty mudbeasts by night
Just like high school was.
>>
File: CrVk-lcVMAAR8FX.jpg (143KB, 573x800px)
CrVk-lcVMAAR8FX.jpg
143KB, 573x800px
>>28484213
The upcoming reprint set fixes this anyway.
>>
>>28482988
>yfw the males turn into a literal Sea Lions with Noble Roar and Boomburst.
>>
>>28484325
dumbasses put their first edition symbol in the wrong place.
>>
Buuuwaaaaagh hahahahaaaa!
>>
>>28484234
you're damned right it is, Holon was a full decade ago.
>>28484325
good to see the proper cosmo foil will come back, I hate the shitty faux cosmo foil we've been saddled with on the promos that use it.
>>
It's evolving into a fairy you fallopian tubes
>>
>>28482930
>but a siren doesn't follow popplio's theme!
>popplio is a CLOWN!!!!!
>>
>>28486641

To be fair, the site didn't hint at the possibilities of Popplio becoming a siren or having anything to do with a singing motif whatsoever or in any way, so blame the site for that. All it described was him being acrobatic as fuck and how it's supposedly good at making water balloons, which everyone instantly assumed for him to become some sort of clown with balloons related or at the very least a performer and even a performer to siren transition is a pretty damn big leap.

Go on, I dare you to find anything singing related to Popplio in the website, both japanese and international. But with this move and Charming Voice by its side, it's a inevitability.

>Leakfags going on about how BTFO everyone was and how we're going to get the mermaid regardless of our hate while they file their nails while being presumptuous as fuck

>Implying this won't actually become a immense trigger for those who expected anything but a siren/selkie hybrid

And very few expected Popplio to become that. Like, literally only those who legitimately wanted Popplio to become anything like that.

Shit's going to blow up and it's not going to be pretty like Poppmaid either. Shit's about to get really fucking ugly. I don't care how right leakfags were all along, that doesn't mean anyone's just simply going to accept her as Popplio's sole evolution.
>>
>>28484157
Also Poliwrath and Omanyte's families but those make sense since they're part Fighting and Fighting resists and is good against Lightning.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x640px)
image.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>28486976

If Poppmaid becomes the most hated thing ever after it gets confirmed real, I won't be suprised at all. But once people let out their knee jerk reactions, the hate will subside and many will just move on with their lives. Minus a few diehards who swore on their lives that Popplio was going to become a goofy clown.
>>
>>28487501
Nah, I think it'll be liked
It'll become a meme after normies realize it's 87% male
Or maybe Gamefreak is caving to biosex equality and it'll have a 50/50 gender split.
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 640x857px)
image.png
147KB, 640x857px
>>28487605

I honestly don't think Poppmaid's reception will be that bad either. It will just suprise a lot of people. I was just going off of the worst case scenario that the other anon brought up.
>>
>>28488110
it will be the worst final stage starter ever, easily.
>>
>>28488166
>hated more than Luchalitten, the 5th humanoid Fire-type starter in a row

Nope.
>>
>>28488166

Ebin.
>>
>>28487501
>87.5% chance of being male with that design
GameFreak makes no sense.
>>
>>28488166
*best

FTFY (Seriously, I already want this to be confirmed, I wanted this ever since the concet art, but back then it was "Oh, its obviously fake, but how good would it be if it was real, or at least something similar".

Anyways, maybe we're getting split evos, so, everyone's happy.
>>
>>28488222

Exists for starter rarity. Nothing else. I thought we learned from Braixen, people.
>>
File: 250px-300Skitty.png (39KB, 250x250px)
250px-300Skitty.png
39KB, 250x250px
Oh.
>>
>>28486976
>the site didn't hint
that's because Sugi said they wanted the starters to be a surprise
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.