[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternative forms/Split evolutions: Big thread edition, Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Hi guys, it's time to understand what points out to alternative forms and what points out to only 1 form final evolution for Starters

I'll start for what confirm 1 form starter:

+Chinese leaker and "confirmed leaks" don't quote alternative forms for starter but they do it for Rockruff meaning that starters maybe don't have this featurer

+ Popplio learns Disarming voice and Sing (On Pokèmon Card) this feature is bond to the Mermaid but it seems like he has no other "feature" from moves

+ Coro coro's text quote that "The starter also have a shocking secret" so maybe is the same but probably not beacuse they are not in the same text

+Robinroot and Mermaid features can be seen since 1st stage for Rowlet and Popplio

+Actually the leaked concepts shows only them 3, and I'm asking to myself "Why insert Ash and Mallow only in TigerMask concept?" who is scanned with the other 2 evolutions on top and bottom, this could be a coincidence but at this point it seems very unlikely

+ Masuda tweeting Tiger Mask (could be a coincidence)

+ The riddler image counting 3 forms starters was just his way to counting riddles

) Now What supports alternative forms

+ Day and Night feature could mean that for the starters aswell, it would look stupid to give it to only one pokèmon

+ The Coro coro secret can be both right or wrong

+ The leaked evolutions have a marked night feature (Fire/Dark tigermask, Robinroot kinda look "dark", Mermaid is a creature of the night)

+ Couldn't find others, add If you can

Discuss
>>
>>28482588
>+ Coro coro's text quote that "The starter also have a shocking secret" so maybe is the same but probably not beacuse they are not in the same text
This is pretty definitive, there's really no reason to argue further about this point

>it would look stupid to give it to only one pokèmon
No it wouldn't, how would that be stupid? Are you saying Espeon/Umbreon's evolution method is stupid because they're the only ones that have it (in that gen)?

>The leaked evolutions have a marked night feature (Fire/Dark tigermask, Robinroot kinda look "dark", Mermaid is a creature of the night)
Sure, in the same way Delphox looks 'feminine'. It's subjective, and I don't see it. Even you aren't convinced that Rowlet3 is dark/nightish.
>>
>>28482588
There's no split starter evolutions
You can't prove me wrong
It's fact and everyone knows it
>>
>>28482652
It's one of this gen gimmicks, there's probably more than one.

Also reinforces the whole sun and moon and day/night shtick they got going on and even forcing on.
>>
>>28482710
Trust me, I really fucking want split evos. It'd be a cool addition to the game. Also not a lot of people like Baracat and Popmaid, and i want the starters to appeal to everyone. But everything points to it not happening.
>>
If we only have Corocoro scans how do we know it's Lugarugan and not Rugarugan?
>>
>>28482755
I'm quoting this
>>
File: 1473687889726.jpg (22KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473687889726.jpg
22KB, 444x322px
>>28482784
But why?
>>
>>28482755
>But everything points to it not happening.
For example?
>>
>>28482588
well the point of two forms for Rockruff was a werewolf concept so it's not really stupid if it's the only one since y'know unless WereCat WereSealion
>>
Did the chinese leak even mention the regular wolf evolution? i remember something about a werewolf but not a four legged wolf.
>>
>>28482588
So just to be clear, are they like Espeon/Umbreon or are they version exclusives because Sun = Day and Moon = Night?
>>
>>28482588
it's a another shill worship episode
>>
>>28483803
Not at all but both of their names refer to them as a werewolf.
>>
>>28482588
i bet the starter theme this time around is alter-egos

they could try to come up with a brand new feature that makes pokemons change formes depending on the time, so Luchacat would be a generic fire starters during the day and a wrestler during the night.
>>
>>28484510
Acshually the name seems to mix the japanese onomatopeya of 'garurururu' which refers to a wolf's growl, Loupgarou, which means manbeast and 'gan', japanese for stone.
>>
>>28484580
Garurumon confirmed
>>
>>28482588
Don't you guys think that rockruffs evos are a bit anticlimactic??? Kind of predictable. GF is never predictable. Do you guys think that there may be more to it such as Rockruff's collar and the z-ring? the purple z stone? Or maybe it has an Eclipse form?? ALL SPECULATION
>>
>>28484689

Even gf wouldnt go that far. I think this is all there is to the "secret". Was kinda expecting more.
>>
File: 1473720540810.jpg (78KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473720540810.jpg
78KB, 500x667px
>this english
>>
There was another part of the CoroCoro issue that has the starters with Rockruff and it mentioned the secrets they have along with asking what their evolutions may be, I don't have the picture though.
>>
>Robinroot and Mermaid features can be seen since 1st stage for Rowlet and Popplio

um, no. not even a denialfag but no. the owl has nothing but a bow tie and the seal is a seal.

>Chinese leaker and "confirmed leaks" don't quote alternative forms for starter but they do it for Rockruff meaning that starters maybe don't have this featurer

no, they don't DEPICT alternate forms. doesn't mean anything.

>The leaked evolutions have a marked night feature
nope

>Fire/Dark tigermask
irrelevant. houndoom is a dark-type and its mega is designed to be used in sunlight.

>Robinroot kinda look "dark"
entirely subjective

>Mermaid is a creature of the night
no, and it's based on a siren, which is also not a creature of the night.
>>
>>28482588
>Masuda tweeting Tiger Mask
That definitely was a coincidence. Tiger Mask is famous, Masuda is a wrestlefag, it was his death anniversary and it was a retweet from another guy that drew the picture.
>>
>>28483608
not him but.

1- No reliable leaker talks about such a thing even though they talk about the dog.

2- The text was just a rushed mistranslated, it's never been hinted at that all 4 have the same secret so why assume it's the case?

3- We already know from Chinese Leaker and the riddler that "Z forms/ evols" like Ash-Greninja are a thing. Seems logical that that would be the starter's secret given it's a highly promoted thing in the anime and is gonna be in the games according to trust worthy leakers.

People just want this to be true cause they may not like the evols. i know that feel. I was one of the ones making pics showing how the 5th gen starter evols just HAD to be fake when they leaked. (I mean ... ho the fuck doe an Otter turn into THAT?!?!).
>>
File: 1473694657383.jpg (3MB, 1800x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1473694657383.jpg
3MB, 1800x4500px
>it's another episode of I make shit up that the leaks never said
Your precious chinese leak never talked about Sundog either.
>>
>Mermaid is a creature of the night

This wording is kind of misleading. It's not a creature of the night, it's more that the siren is "luring" its prey in. It still has a "deceit/trickery" concept though, so I'd be prepared to accept this as evidence of Maid being a Moon form.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.