[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>James has bewear Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (301KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 900x1200px
>James has bewear
Discuss
>>
>>28480067
Seems obvious he'd have a bear that gives overly strong hugs.
>>
I think everyone called it
>>
Looks like they're flying on some kinda giant Bewear balloon.
>>
>>28480067
Given his penchant for befriending Pokemon, I kinda want to see him get a Mimikyu as well.

But Bewear's fine too.
>>
>>28480067
It seems pretty perfect

I can see all the shenanigans Team Rocket will go through with Bewear
>>
ugh.. why haven't better scans come in yet?
>>
>>28480067
What happened to Pikachu's black tipped tail?
>>
>>28480067

And it looks like its gimmick is going to be not just crushing James, but carrying them around like stuffed toys. Kind of surprising really, Bewear might be the strongest Pokemon they've ever had. It's certainly the biggest by far unless you stretch Arbok from end to end.

It's just a shame the anime is apparently going to get this awful visual makeover, including giving all the girls those awful fucking buck teeth.
>>
>>28480067
I hope his eyes aren't going to be like that in the show
>>
>>28480275
>in before these are extremely elaborate fakes
>>
File: tumblr_lmi13v4WW11qdrnl5o1_500.gif (461KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmi13v4WW11qdrnl5o1_500.gif
461KB, 500x375px
>>28480067
RETURNING TO OLD FORM
STATUS QUO UPHELD
>>
>>28480275

Nice meme.

>>28480300

Whose, Ash's?
>>
>>28480275
???
Ash's pikachu was never a cosplay pikachu, m8.
>>
I hope he keeps Inkay. James' Inkay is the best Pokemon the anime ever had.
>>
>>28480067
Bewear sucks. Good thing it belongs to TR instead
>>
>>28480067
I bet they'll catch a Mimikyu too after they confuse it for a real Pikachu.
>>
>>28480210
Nah, Bewear is just that fucking huge
>>
>>28480067
So why Lana has Poplio?
Main cast?
>>
>>28480275
Alolan Pikachu
>>
File: 764354354.jpg (28KB, 310x228px) Image search: [Google]
764354354.jpg
28KB, 310x228px
>>28480275
not this shit again
>>
>>28480336
You know that won't happen. They will come up with some excuse to separate them despite how attached they are.
>>
>>28480193
/thread
>>
>>
I dont think Ash will have travel companions this time, atleast in the usual way

It seems like this season will be more like a school anime, so they'll have a large cast with the trail captians and maybe some other school kids

Maybe when Ash does venture out to do the trails, The captians will go with him and they'll rotate of per trial, with an extra tagging along

It could be a good reason to bring back Serena, Brock, May, Gary, Dawn, etc. and have them be on vacation or research trips in Alola and accompany Ash for one trial each
>>
>>28480234
"Boss we finally got a Pikachu!"
>>
>>28480316
Degenerate duty.
>>
>>28480275
Fuck you, Darth Vader never said "Luke, I am your father." either.
>>
>>28481181
As someone named Luke and loving the original trilogy this shit bothered the fuck out of me when I was a kid and everyone thought they were so fucking clever
If you're going to quote something say it right
>>
>>28481136
fuck. this has to happen.
>>
>>28480067
Bewear will be the new Victreebell/Carnivine but instead it will actually try raping him this time instead of the regular vore.
>>
>best character in the anime gets best Alola Poemon

No problem here.
>>
I could see Jessie getting Bruxish in a combo of how she got seviper and how feebas kept biting her hair while fishing. However, I expect bruxish to fight back Jessie to a draw when she tries to claw its face off.
>>
>>28483299
>using a fish out of water

never ever
>>
>>28483344
Well, it is a psychic fish.
>>
>>28483344
>Goldeen
>>
Since James already has his I love you/ hurt you mon in one package this gen, what else do you think he'll get?
>>
>>28480067
>the new James gimmick is Bewear crushing him with a hug
Man I miss Victreebell.
>>
>>28480067
I hope Jessie gets a new serpent pkmn.
and James should get a new plant type or something.

I think they're both gonna rely on psychics/dark types like last series though.
>>
>>28483499
>Man I miss Victreebell.

that dude had two of them. I fucking miss Arbok, Weezing, Victreebel and Lickitung so bad.

the dumb floating meme squid and the halloween pumpkin were total trashmons.
>>
>>28483394
And look how well that worked the one time Misty tried it
>>
>>28483483
Something cute
He's had Chimecho and Inkay, he'll get a qt mon to balance his rugged yet accessible manliness
Team Rocket might adopt a Mimikyu since it looks so much like Pikachu
>>
Come to think about it, bewear is probably the bigger/ arguably the most imposing mon team rocket has had. How will that work?
>>
>>28480067
More than makes up for Jessie not having a female Pyroar.

I hope Dr.Brock gets a Mudsdale if he shows up as the token School Doctor.
>>
>>28483555
>I hope Jessie gets a new serpent pkmn.
I could see Jessie getting a Salandit and an Alola Raticate.
>>
>>28484092
>Salandit

perfect Team Rocket pokemon
>>
>>28481136
>>28481824
>Giovanni's actually more interested in Mimikyu than a random Viridian Forest critter

The Rockets aren't going to be sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>28483499
>>28483582
>Still no Arbok/Weezing come back episode

WHY IS THE ANIME WRITING SO SHITTY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28483929
It's a pacifist that doesn't want to fight and just wants to snuggle James whenever he tries to get it to battle.
>>
Of all the things they decide to change, why is Team Rocket one thing they won't change?
>>
>>28480275
I want the interdimensional Berensteinverse refugees to leave.
>>
Bewear is fucking shit.

Now we have to see it in every episode. Gay.
>>
>>28488502
They've always been there, they're the only ones with actual character and backstory, and their antics make dull episodes entertaining. Team rocket are the main characters of the show.
>>
>>28488905
fuck you fucking cunt
>>
>>28488933
>and their antics make dull episodes entertaining.

Arguable, but how many episodes have been ruined/disrupted because of the obligatory Team Rocket attack used for conflict?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.