[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the meaning of "it all come together"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>
>>28478160

Meaningless marketing bullshit.
>>
*comes
>>
>>28478160
Everyone has an orgy at the end of the game.
>>
>>28478160
zygarde cores literally come together
>>
Sun and moon are crashing, and thats what legendaries are trying to prevent.
>>
chimeras
>>
>>28478185
This. It was just to highlight that these are the 20th anniversary games, don't look into it beyond that and don't take it literally.
>>
File: 1459212263324.png (225KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1459212263324.png
225KB, 1500x1500px
>>28478329
>Everyone has an orgy at the end of the game.
>>
File: characters.png (1MB, 1280x663px) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
1MB, 1280x663px
>>28478160
All the main and major characters will join in a team to defeat Lusamine because she is making a god-like Pokémon with the DNA of all the box legendary Pokémon and Ultimate Beasts in the game that will fuse with her in body and mind.

After that, she will use the power of Solgaleo and Lunala to open a portal to the center of the Multiverse.

All that with the purpose to defeat Arceus and become the new Godess of the Universe.
>>
>>28478679
headcanon accepted

unless this is a leak... otherwise i love this
>>
>>28478160
Everyone farts together to make a stinky fart cloud and Bianca prrts her way as the Fart Queen of Fartlolha
>>
>>28478160
MUTUAL MASTURBATION
>>
>>28478160
Get out, Gnoggin.
>>
>>28478679
I believe it
>>
I assume we'll be seeing a bunch of characters from and references to RBY. There could be something deeper though, like details on the origin of Mew or something.

I'm sure there will also be an apocalyptic event at the end, bringing everyone together literally.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.