[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wednesday Info Predictions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

What new info do you predict TPC will post on their YouTube channel on Wednesday?

Also place bets on whether it'll be leaked early like last time c^:
>>
Rock/Normal

Rock/Dark

Ironically both are x4 weak to fighting
>>
>>28475938
Like a certain Alolan rat mon
Seems like a fitting type combo tho

They'll prolly show off at least 2 Alolan forms too I think
>>
>>28475837
I really want to know Morelull's evolution. If it gets one, I mean. I guessing we may find out the rockruff evo's typing as well. I'm guessing we may see the hinted Cutiefly's evo as well.

Would we be getting new pokemon as well?

I'll place bets on the evo's typings, I guess.
Day evo: Rock/Normal
Night evo: Rock/Fairy (looks like a wolf in sheep clothing to me if it rolls into a ball, you can kinda see it in CoroCoro)
>>
>>28475837
They'll reveal day/night evolutions for Rockruff, Morelull, and Salandit.
>>
>>28476693
I feel like we're gonna get something akin to parasect as a morelull evo

Possibly, I'd imagine they'd only show off evos and corocoro stuff
>>
My idea:
They're gonna show the two UBs and Rockruff's evos, and also a few more mons (iirc, Morelull wasn't in the leaked corocoro, but it was in the video. Same for Alolan Raichu).
>>
>>28476769
Sadly, the parasect/morelull hybrid was thrown out the window with ArtLeaka's fake leaks.

Though I wouldn't be opposed to it. I kind of want it to evolve into a kind of sprouted mushroom chandelier thing. When I first saw it and when I read the dex info it immediately came off as a walking night light sort of idea.
>>
>>28476867
That's actually kinda cool sounding
>>
SALANDIT EVO please god
>>
I'm hoping we get this gen's waifu mon
>>
>>28475837
We're definitely getting more information on the Corocoro content, as well as more on Cutiefly's evolution. I'd also expect one or two more new Pokémon, probably a brand new regular 'mon and another Alola Form.
>>
>>28475837
Monster Ranch my shit up senpai
>>
>>28475938

why rock/normal?

day form will be pure rock, just like Rockruff
>>
Do you think probopass will get a zmove because of the link between Easter Island heads and the pacific theme?
>>
>>28475938
Why would it gain a normal type? That's usually a thing that gets left on from a preevo. Has a min ever gained a normal type from evolving before?
>>
>>28477259
That would be neat.
>>
Still need to see the evos of my three favourite designs - Pipipek, Jangmo-o & Salandit. So any of those would be nice. And if they weren't complete shit that makes them not my faves any more, that'd be a bonus.
>>
>>28476693
Changing my rockruff answer to:

Day evo: Rock
Night evo: Rock/Psychic

I believe the night evo uses it's the sheep's pelt and it's psychic abilities to blend in with the sheep and herd them to an area where it can later eat them. Calling it right the fuck now.
>>
>>28477764
>Alolan Mareep are weak to Midnight Form Lugarugan
>>
>>28477259
I'd love if it got that attention.
>>
>>28477142
>what is lurantis
>>
>>28477764
Being a night form and the whole werewolf motif makes me think there are more chances for it to be Rock/Dark or Rock/Fairy.
>>
>>28477877
it's not human enough

we need something gardevoir tier
Like Alolan Jynx
>>
>>28475837
Pikipek evo. I need it, and I am baffled that they have somehow not shown it after all this time. I mean, it's the regional early route bird.
>>
>>28477940
I really find it weird they haven't shown Pikipek's evolutions even though they've shown the evolutions of Yungoos and Grubbin. If I recall they had already shown off either Fletchinder or Talonflame by this time back in 2013.
>>
File: 13436474.jpg (97KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
13436474.jpg
97KB, 759x1092px
>>28475837
Reminder
Coro Coro gets exclusivity on some announcements and it had the rockruff stuff planned since last issue it might be what they had exclusivity on.

That or ultra beasts, so we're probably getting some good stuff besides the coro coro stuff, if they even include that.
>>
>>28477893
My original guess was rock/fairy. I can see it go either way to be honest. I would like the rock/fairy typing a heck of a lot more though.
>>
>>28475938
Coincidence is not irony. Educate yourself.
>>
>>28478332
Who gives a shit you nazi
>>
>>28476867

Cool idea actually.

It's obviously something to do with sleep due to the lull part of it's name, a night light could sort of fit that theme. Though it's named after Morchella(morels) despite sharing few similarities with that family.
>>
How sure are you that we're getting a new vid on TPC tomorrow? Cause if we do, it will probably contain 1 or 2 new Mons to go along with the newly revealed info.
>>
>>28478653
Oh I know it's named after Morels. But are any of them bio-luminescent? I only know about the morels you can eat.
>>
>>28478786
I think we're supposed to get one of the 14th, right? I don't think it's tomorrow.
>>
>>28478786
japanese website says reveal of new info at 10PM (japan time) so probs, our 8 am Wednesday
>>
>>28478816

None that I know of. The most distinct thing about morels is the honeycomb appearance, symbiotic relationship with specific trees depending on species, and their currently unexplained ability to proliferate after wildfires. A lot of morels thrive in burned forests. But that doesn't seem like a theme they're going for.

Have a feeling it's just going to be a relatively generic sleep spore mushroom unfortunately.
>>
>>28475938

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Evo turns half normal

Gamefreak has been noticeably making half Norma types
>>
>>28478886
That would be dissapointing. Ah well. It's still cute. As long as it keeps the fairy typing I'll use it.
>>
Is there usually new stuff that the leaks don't show?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.