[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how are these two going to fit into the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: solgaleo_lunala.jpg (62KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
solgaleo_lunala.jpg
62KB, 700x394px
So how are these two going to fit into the story?
>>
>>28473308
They will likely be summoned to aid you in your fight against the main antagonists (Ultra Beasts, the Aether Foundation, or MAYBE Team Skull). The scene at the end of the recent Japanese trailer with Solgaleo and Lunala going into a wormhole along with the Poké Ride feature has led some to speculate that they will take you to the Ultra Beast dimension for the story's climax.
>>
They're probably going to save everyone from Ultra Beasts. You'll have to catch one and try to fight beasties.

Who the fuck knows
>>
You ride them into the Ultra Beasts own turf and kick the shit out of all of them along with Gladion
>>
>>28473308
Solgaleo is a giant Liger Zero rip-off and Lunala is a death ray soo bsttle against the invaders. Idk, especially since it's implied they could have a pre-evo.
>>
>>28473308
Guzma will capture them while you tight Ultra Beasts.

Guzma is the final boss
>>
>>28473366
Well, we did get to ride Groudon and Kyogre.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.