[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (146KB, 363x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146KB, 363x312px
The starters will get split forms. Pic related is from a CoroCoro before the whole "it's a mistranslation" thing
>>
>>28470198
Did you feel the need to make a thread just to answer to the retarded shitposter who keeps posting meme edits of already confirmed info?
>>
File: popplisad.png (173KB, 858x574px) Image search: [Google]
popplisad.png
173KB, 858x574px
>split evolution starters
that would be so good
i'm still sceptical though
>>
>>28470237
Yes because not everyone visits the threads where this is posted
>>
Sweet, that other image mistranslation bullshit thing had me worried for a second.
>>
>>28470198
wow pokemon evolve what a great observation OP
>>
File: rockruff secret.png (311KB, 464x460px) Image search: [Google]
rockruff secret.png
311KB, 464x460px
>>28470237
>>28470408
>shitposter
>mistranslation
Both this and OP's pic are correct.
>>
>>28470686
To make it more clear, the big text says "its tiny body holds a secret". It says that the starters also have a secret, but it doesn't imply it's the same secret or that it's shared between Rockruff and the starters.
>>
Considering that we now know that Rockruff's evolutions are both named the same thing despite being two very different looking Pokemon, thereby only taking up one Pokedex slot, this doesn't seem all that farfetched.
>>
>>28470930
It did in the original CoroCoro though
>>
Are Lugarugan's forms permanent?
>>
>>28471048
Yes
They aren't formes
>>
>>28470996
Post the actual scan, then, because everything indicates this was a mistranslation.
>>
>>28470198
Rockruff -> secret evolution + secret related to starters
Starters -> secret related to Rockruff

They got a synchro-evolution, like Greninja.
>>
>two Popplio evos
>none of them are Ballio

why
>>
It's certainly possible, but nowhere does it explicitly state they share the same secret, or that they evolve similarly. Just wondering what their evolutions will be like on one page, and stating that Rockruff had a secret and the starters all did as well on another page. It's entirely possible their respective secrets are not the same. If they were meant to share the same secret, I think they would've showed their evolutions all off at once. Though of course, that's just my assumption, and since they were grouped together on one page and their secrets mentioned closely to each other's, it is possible their secret is the same. But we don't know for sure.

Either way, remain open to either possibility. We'll know for sure in the next two months.
>>
>>28470198
Notice how it doesn't include Komala?

OMG Komala doesn't evolve confirmed.
>>
File: secretsandlies.jpg (287KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
secretsandlies.jpg
287KB, 1024x640px
>>28470996
No it didn't. Stop spreading false info. There's no evidence other than dubious proximity arguments that the secrets are related.
>>
>>28471391
I'm going to be so fucking thrilled when you faggots are wrong. Split evolution starters will be the most interesting thing to happen to the Pokemon games in 20 years.
>>
>>28471484
I feel sorry for your need to be right over other people. I'm just trying to stop people either deliberately lying or innocently spreading false info and hope.
>>
>>28470972
why the fuck did it take you for the wolves to be revealed to realise this would be possible? we have others like wormadam, oriocrio and even alolan forms that will share their pokedex slots.
>>
>>28470285
This
>>
>>28471316
Also, I find it strange that they say Rockruff just has a secret while the starters have a surprising secret. And if they showed off Rockruff's evolutions first, and they had the same secret, it wouldn't be very surprising.

But that's semantics.
>>
>>28471391
>>28471316
>>28471109
The page here >>28470686
Is the one everyone is using for the whole mistranslation argument while he page OP (me) posted is from another page
>>
>>28471677
So? Corocoro speculating on evolutions isn't new or indication of anything.

If nothing else, the fact that Komala, who was revealed in the same issue, isn't included is evidence that it doesn't evolve more than the starters and Rockruff having anything to do with each other.
>>
>>28471677
And how does your post even imply they would share a secret? How is asking readers "what do you think these evolutions will look like" hinting at anything?
>>
>>28470198
reminder that the split forms are just different forms during day/night

the starter theme this time around is alter-egos. Luchacat and Robin Root will be generic starters during the day.

Popmaid will be a sailor.
>>
Thanks for the reminder that these Pokemon evolve, anon. I would have been confused otherwise.
>>
>>28470686
it's not a matter of mistranslated word for word, it's a matter of mistranslated of practical linguistics. Unless whatever typist or editor last touched that line had some kind of aneurysm while doing it, there's literally NO WAY to make those two concurrent statements in that kind of format without having them explicitly reference one another's shared object. You might as well have a headline reading:
>NEW CANDY FLAVOR TO BE REVEALED!! PAPAYA'S ARE SWEET...?!
and say, "B-but... but.... they never said the new candy flavor would be sweet! They're just stating an unrelated non sequitur as the ONLY other complementing piece of information in that blurb"
>>
>>28470285
This.
>>
>>28474275
No, when you evolve it decides what form it stays in.
>>
>>28474326
>That terrible example.

The shared element is the existence of a secret, not that the secret is shared.
>>
>>28474326
A better example is
>New candy flavor to be revealed
>Actually another type of candy is also going to have a new flavor.
>>
>>28470198
That only says what kind of evolution could we see from these ones
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.