[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the basic idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Pop.png (218KB, 874x638px) Image search: [Google]
Pop.png
218KB, 874x638px
Does anyone have the pic from the other two?
Also, If you want, you can add or modify something to this idea :^)
>>
>>28469878
Yes!, Rapelio could be real ;_;
>>
i choose to modify it by taking out the retarded designs on the bottom half
>>
>>28469906
You got the pic upside down?
>>
File: 1473711024145.png (253KB, 874x638px) Image search: [Google]
1473711024145.png
253KB, 874x638px
Fixed
>>
>>28469878
If the day/night evolutions are real, I think there will only be one middle evolutions. Twelve individual, new designs for starter Pokemon is crazy enough, I seriously doubt they'd do 15.
>>
Fuck. Off.
>>
Your ugly fucking ballio will never be real
>>
>>28469990
Quads confirm!?
>>
>split starter evos
absolutely no chance this will happen
screencap this
>>
>>28469969
Seems right. I doubt there will be two different middle evolutions if the day/night theory is real.
>>
File: 14737112193841.png (273KB, 874x638px) Image search: [Google]
14737112193841.png
273KB, 874x638px
>>28469878
>>28469967
>>
>>28469878
rockruff only has one evolution.
with a day and a night form.
the starters will have one evolution.
with a day and a night form.
not two separate evos
>>
>>28469878
what's the point of making them gender exclusive AND day/night exclusive
>>
>>28469878
if it's gonna happen, it's probably more likely that there will be a single middle stage that splits into day/night evos

any artists in here wanna take a crack at finding a middle ground that works here?
>>
>>28470095
This

Gameplay from E3 already showed the pokedex evolutionary line for popplio, and there were only 3 slots. Which means, if the starters and rockruff do end up sharing the day/night thing as their secret, then the final form will be a single pokemon with 2 forms.

Considering the emphasis they're putting in the day and night in the games, with the 12 hour difference and rockruff's forms, I wouldn't be surprised if they went for split forms for starters. Not saying I'm completely convinced this is going to be the case tho.
>>
>>28469958

Don't play dumb, Balliocuck.
>>
>>28469878
Did not people resort to this sort of desperate theory when the last gen's starters were leaked? And the one before? What makes this different, OP?
>>
>>28470470
Rockruff and its "shared secret" with the starters is what makes it different. Still not a guarantee, but it's definitely a possibility this time.
>>
You're gonna get the mermaid and you're gonna like it.
>>
>>28469878
... You stupid fucks really think the starters are getting split evols?

Wow.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.