[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Case 4: Moonlit Rendevouz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 18

File: pokenoire 4-1.jpg (267KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-1.jpg
267KB, 914x614px
Another sleepless night.

I can still hear the ol' blowhard fuming. steam pourin' out his bolts. Ears still ringin' from the chorus of police justice. But that ain't nothin' new. Once I spilled about the info I found during that case, The boss began singin' a different tune entirely, apparently they'd been tracking these guys longer then i've been on the force. Lucky me.

After a long "talk" with the Commish about losing the Phantom kid, I decided to hit the streets for some info. Info on this "Dark syndicate" as they call themselves.

I recieved an anonymous tip this morning from a little birdie, calls themselves "Kitten". Cute name. The tip spoke of a place on the bad side of town, a small hangout known to thieves and cuthtroats as "The Place". In short, it's a bar down the alleyways of the city. Been there once. Never thought I'd be coming back like this, but it's all I got.

My feet shuffle along the pavement as I head toward my destination. This familiar scenery, Nah. Don't like it one bit... Reminds me of..

...That time.
>>
File: gumshoosscreencap.jpg (2MB, 1496x3712px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoosscreencap.jpg
2MB, 1496x3712px
PREVIOUSLY ON DETECTIVE GUMSHOOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h23V0v158os
>>
File: gumshoosscreencap2.png (657KB, 1488x3360px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoosscreencap2.png
657KB, 1488x3360px
>>28467844
>>
File: gumshoosscreencap3.jpg (2MB, 3200x5600px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoosscreencap3.jpg
2MB, 3200x5600px
>>28467869
>>
File: pokenoire 4-2.jpg (282KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-2.jpg
282KB, 914x614px
>>28467818
Cute kid. Never woulda guessed it's me right? Know I sure wouldn't. Not with this ugly mug.

Anyways, it was several years ago, believe it or not, we kids had it rough. A buncha' older kids moved inta the neighborhood recently, came from some far off land. Claimed this turf was theres now, and tried to chase us tykes out. Course, we got sick of it, and we decided to fight back. Somehow a bunch of us young-uns managed to push em back to second street for a spell.

But even that victory was short lived.
>>
You're back! Nice.
>>
File: pokenoire 4-4.jpg (268KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-4.jpg
268KB, 914x614px
>>28467935
Joey, leader of their gang came back, but somethin' was different. It's like he gained new power, and his gang rose to respect em', called em' the "Top percent". We grew to fear the name, an' Joey took back everything we earned, but even worse, somethin' in that kid changed. He got violent not only with us, but with his own crew, like he got a swelled head.

For several days this went on, nothin' but fightin' for our lives and our homes, didn't think the cycle would ever end between ruffians like us. And that's when it happened.

I met /him/. Who is he? Nah, nobody important to ya. let's just call em' L. Anyways, L took me in for a while when I was injured, it was there I learned how to fight back, how to uprehend and properly treat the injust, yada yada, Point is. He taught me the good life. the life of a detective. The honest to good life.

It was cause of him I was able to go back to my kind and teach em the way it's done. In short, we chased off that gang inta the shadows where they'd never bother us again. The streets became a safer place with our kind around. And we never saw Joey or his thugs again.
>>
File: pokenoire 4-5.jpg (277KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-5.jpg
277KB, 914x614px
>>28467990
Drip, drip.

My mind shoots back to the reality before me. Rain. it's rainin'.

Before me stands a lit neon sign titled "The Place". Must've been thinkin' too hard. Ah well, It got me here and thats what counts.

I shake the rain out of my fur and step forward under the awning, a burly guard stands before the door his eyes fixated on me. Great, n'other fightin' type.

I.

A. Greet him
B. Threaten him
C. Ignore and go through
>>
>>28468019
A
>>
File: pokenoire 4-6.jpg (269KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-6.jpg
269KB, 914x614px
>>28468196
"Detective Gumshoos. I'm coming in." I plainly state, it'd be more effective if I had my badge.

"Oy' where you think yer going bub?" I stop and turn to the brute, his hand gripping my shoulder.

"Detective or no Detective. Invite only. You on the list?"

I.

A. Lie
B. Glass him
C. Show him the letter
>>
B
Don't touch me you damn dirty Fighting-Type
>>
>>28468252
tempted to say B
but lets go with C
>>
File: pokenoire 4-7.jpg (179KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-7.jpg
179KB, 914x614px
>>28468295
kek

WHAM

Didn't know what hit em'. Sorry guy, but I gotta date.

The doors creak open as I step inside. Not too shabby. A small wooden bartop extends the length of the room, I get a lot of shady looks and stink eyes from the patrons. I recognize some of em, most I put their buddies behind bars. I can tell I'm not well liked.

I take a seat at the bar, next to me a charming young dame. Familiar. The dame from that other case. "Kitten I presume?"

"Please, detective. Call me Catty. Have a seat."

As I sit my seater the bartender comes on by. "Anything to drink sir?"

I.

A. Waters fine.
B. Soda pop please.
C. A milk for the lady.
>>
>>28468411
A
>>
>>28468411
B+C ?
>>
>>28468411
C
Gotta get dat pussy wet
>>
File: pokenoire 4-8.jpg (179KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-8.jpg
179KB, 914x614px
>>28468642
>>28468661

"Such a gentleman." She coos. "Ey, I owe it to ya from last time. consider it payment." "Payment accepted then, detective." I watch as the bartneder walks off to get our drinks, my brow furrows. "So whats a skirt like you doin' in a hole like this anyways? Whats the syndicate want with you?"

She goes silent and looks down at the table. uh oh, did I hit a nerve? Before I can respond she looks back up. Sorrowful eyes gleaming.

"I'm, well.. sort of in debt to them, you see. That's why I called you here. I want you to put an end to their schemes and get me out of this nightmare, I can't stand it anymore!"

Wowzers. Certainly can't turn down a dame in distress, I:

A. Comfort her
B. Tell her you'll take care of it
C. Ask for more info
>>
>>28468751
A
Gums is a gentleman.
>>
File: pokenoire 4-9.jpg (178KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-9.jpg
178KB, 914x614px
>>28468751
"Erm.. Hey hey, enough with the waterworks, I'll help, ain't no reason for a dame to cry."

"Here you are sir, one -----, and a milk for the lady." the bartender sets down our drinks and leaves to tend to his other customers.

"Thanks. sorry you have to see me like this detective.." She sniffles. "I'm glad I have someone i can rely on in times like this."

Someone to rely on.. yeah, I certainly knew that feelin' at one point.

"Detective?" I turn my head to see Catty lookin' back at me. "Will you.. protect me?" Here we go again with the waterworks. "Er.. 'course. leave it to ol' Detective Gumshoos."

Damn I sound cool.

"Fwehehehe. Leave it ta you? Whats a no good runt like you gonna stand a chance at protectin' an angel like dat?"

That voice.. It chills me to the bone, but theres no mistaking it. Joey.

I:

A. Turn to respond
B. Ignore
C. Tell Catty to run
>>
>>28468893
A.
>>
File: wBjEsAZ.jpg (74KB, 603x590px) Image search: [Google]
wBjEsAZ.jpg
74KB, 603x590px
C
>>
File: pokenoire 4-11.jpg (202KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-11.jpg
202KB, 914x614px
>>28468941
>>28468996

"Never thought i'd see your ugly mug again."

In an instant a bunch of ratatta surround our escape. "Fwehehehe, long time no see eh' yungy? Rememba' me?, Is yer ol' pal Joey." Course I remember, but man the years haven't been kind to him. "Large and in charge as usual, huh "top Percent?" "Laugh all ya want "detective" The dame's comin' wit us whether she like it or not!"

"How dare you, You tell him I'm not ever coming ba- wha!" "Where ya tink you're goin missy?"

I grit my teeth as I watch the rats carry her off. "Leave her outta this joey!" With a strong tackle I find myself bowled over onto the floor. "Sorry, no can do buddy ol' pal, Da boss been lookin' for dis one all day!" "Boss..?" "Joey, you're..? "Dat's right, Imma part a da syndicate now. unlike you, deys took us in and gave us a real home! dey's even responsible for our new looks, how's dat fer eh?"

Of course, it's starting to make sense now. So that day, could the dark syndicate have been the ones to give joey the winning edge? I shake my head, none of that matters right now, I can't let them take catty, not again!

I:

A. Tackle joey
B. Go after the rats
C. Press Joey for info
>>
C, then A, using your wide detective frame to obscure her escape
>>
>>28469065
This sounds good. Hoping for a crit
>>
>>28469053
B
>>
>>28469053
A
>>
my favorite threads on /vp/
>>
>>28469053
A
>>
>>28467818
When does he stump everyone?
>>
File: pokenoire 4-12.jpg (248KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-12.jpg
248KB, 914x614px
>>28469065
>>28469119
>>28469125

"Why Joey? Why the syndicate!? they're nothing but bad news!" I scream. "Fehehe, Bad? You don' get it do you? da syndicates da one who gave me the strength to take my boys to the top. I owe em everythin' even my own life."

Theres no reasoning with him, he's too far gone. I leap to my feat and tackle him head on in a fit of rage, but his body bounces me back.

"I dun tink so!" Joeys massive form appears before me and kicks me hard in the stomach. "Jes like ol' times eh yungy? you and your kind beneath us down in the muck, know what is like livin' in the sewers for all dos years?!" with a powerful kick I tumble out the door and into the back alleyway. Gah that smurfs.

"How da you like it?!" the fat rat laughs. I watch as Catty is carried off screaming for help. No.. Not again.

I:

A. Turn the tables
B. Take him down
C. Watch Catty dragged get away
>>
>>28469298
B
>>
>>28469298
Always save the girl.
>>
>>28469298
C
>>
File: pokenoire 4-x.jpg (246KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-x.jpg
246KB, 914x614px
>>28469339
>>28469381

I use all my strength to pounce onto Joey and pin him down, Deja vu. Once again I'm seeing red and raise a fist. "Fwehehehe, whatcha gonna do, beat me up?! Go on, do it!"

Oh I'll do it all right! You've had this coming Joey. I won't let you harm anyone ever again!"

A. Glass him
B. Glass him
C. Glass him
>>
A, preferably with a judo throw
>>
>>28469423
Glass is slang for kill, right?
>>
>>28469420
Fuck yeah. Gonna go with...A.
>>
>>28469423
>>28469459
B is better.
>>
>>28469420
C
>>
>>28469420
C. Use the Milk glass
>>
>>28469445
More like knock out then kill.

Also B.
>>
>>28469420
ABC
>>
File: pokenoire 4-13..jpg (264KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire 4-13..jpg
264KB, 914x614px
>>28469423
>>28469459
>>28469484
>>28469501
>>28469510
>>28469511
>>28469516

As I raise my fist, like a flash of light, a vision appears before me. memories?

"Just 30 seconds of your time, please! Always remember what it means to be a detective, never falter, never lose your cool, and above all else, look cool doing it!"

Then it hits me like a train. What am I doin', if thi keeps up, it'll be no different then last time. I lower my fist and take a deep breath. "Sorry Joey, But a detective never loses his cool." With a metal clink I lock him in cuffs on the alley way floor. The other rats scatter out of fear to the four corners dropping catty in hysteria. "C-cowards all a yeh!" The rat hisses. "I'll make sure someone comes to pick you up." I leave joey to the authorities and rush over to check on catty. Hopefully Joey'll squeal somethin to em. "Hey, you alright?" "Y-yeah, that was close huh?" She gives a dopey smile. Pretty unfitting for a lady, but I can't help but laugh. "Yeah."

"Anyways.." She stands up and dusts herself off. "Since you promised to protect me and all, I'll tell you everything. But not here." I give her a nod and suggest we head back to my place for the night. Right now shes the only lead I got on this syndicate, and frankly, something in me just wants to protect her. Somethin' to protect? That what ya meant L? ...nah, couldn't be.

We head back as police sirens wail in the distance. Detective Gumshoos is gettin' this much closer to the truth, look out Dark Syndicate!
>>
File: pokenoire.jpg (220KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
pokenoire.jpg
220KB, 914x614px
Stay tuned next week!

Case 5: A Look into the Future!

This series will run every Monday up to November 28th, the release of Sun and Moon!
>>
>>28469539
Once again great work OP, already looking forward to next week.
Gotta watch that lady, something's off about her...
>>
>>28469635
>tfw missed #2 and #3
Gonna read them now.
Good job OP.
>>
File: gumshoosscreencap4.jpg (1MB, 1464x4128px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoosscreencap4.jpg
1MB, 1464x4128px
>>28469648
>>28469691

Glad to hear it! and thanks!

Heres todays screencap
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.