[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKEMON GO ALOLA FORMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon Go Alola Forms.jpg (81KB, 333x438px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go Alola Forms.jpg
81KB, 333x438px
POKEMON GO CONFIRMED TO HAVE ALOLA FORMS
MORE TO COME IN AN UPDATE!

IS THIS WITH SUN AND MOON'S LAUNCH OR MAYBE BEFORE?

WHO KNOWS!
HYPE!
>>
That literally says the Pokemon you got to know in Go will have different forms in Alola.
>>
>>28462155

This
>>
>>28462155
I speak and write Japanese dialects daily for my job..

Are you idiots being serious right now? That's not what it says at all. Stop using google translate and go troll a kindergartener..

Hopefully you'll get arrested for being the creepystalker'loli' pedophile you are..
>>
>>28462278
>go troll a kindergartener..
>Hopefully you'll get arrested for being the creepystalker'loli' pedophile you are..
Wew lad, projecting much?
>>
>>28462278

>Hopefully you'll get arrested for being the creepystalker'loli' pedophile you are..

Holy fuck.
>>
>>28462278
What does it say ?
>>
>>28462366
Alolan Forms come to Pokemon Go!
Many Pokemon get an alternate form this Fall!
>>
>>28462503
Why wouldnt the arrows be pointing the other way then
>>
Fake or not?
>>
>>28462503
>Alola Exeggutor won't fit in the screen
>if it does it will be extremely far away hence impossible to catch
>>
>>28463002
Are you retarded? Same logic for Dragonite and Gyarados. Just make a tony body and a long slender neck...

You were just pretending to be retarded right?
There's no way you weren't baiting?
You couldn't possibly of meant that as anything but a troll..
Right?..
R-right anon?...

No one's this stupid..

Are they, Anon?
>>
>>28462278
>You guys are retarded, I'll translate this, but not before I get my cock sucked
>Did I mention I do this for my daily job?
>...
Fuck off attention whore, go back to where you came from
>>
Someone confirm this pls.

Full scans where?
>>
This makes perfect sense. It's a way to tie-in to the gen 7 hype without having to actually implement a new generation.
>>
>>28463197
in going so far to insult that anon you looked stupider than anyone else in the thread
>>
>>28462113
>>28462278
>>28462503
Bullshit

>The Pokemon that everyone chased after in Pokemon GO are going to appear in Sun & Moon! Enjoy them in both games!!

>And additionally, Regional Forms that are different from the forms in Pokemon GO!!

>Some of the Pokemon that appeared in Pokemon GO will appear with unique looks in the Alola Region! Catch and train them!!
>>
Actually, this anon is right. >>28462155
In each of the boxes, it just talks about how that pokemon will be different in SM.

Though, supposedly from GameFreaks own words, pokemon from Go will be transferable to SM but that subject was when Go was announced. I doubt theyre still planning that.
>>
>>28463520
Thank you. Jesus fuck.
>>
STOP WITH ALL THIS GEN 1 PANDERING, OTHER GENS NEED LOVE TOO
>>
>>28462278
>Japanese dialects

Fuck off and go back to you weeb101 class, you foreskin
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.