[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ banner results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (30KB, 1065x209px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30KB, 1065x209px
https://www.4chan.org/banner-contest/vp

The dude who had the Sonichu banner that tied for first deleted it.
That was really good on him, I think.

Do you think we should try to appeal for the Rosa one to win, or just leave it as is? It's not the voters' fault that three variants of the same entry slipped in, someone should have been keeping an eye on it. Especially since two were identical and the order was randomized so you couldn't tell which was which.
>>
>>28460967
those two are perfect, sonichu was more a /v/ meme anyway
>>
Sonichubanneranon, the hero we needed
>>
>>28460967
Still think it should have been this one.
>>
>>28461262
And the "having fun the wrong way".
>>
>>28461262
I don't get the "you sick fuck" part. Not wanting to catch them all is "lazy", not perverted.
>>
>>28461211
I wonder if he still got the pass?
Very few boards have had good results from the contest, it's just low-effort memes the whole way down since it's open to all of 4chan and not just those who know the board. I think there should have been a means of limiting the voters to that one board. Obviously very hard to implement, though.

/adv/, /out/, and /diy/ all have perfect winners imo.
>>
>>28460967
I don't think it can get any worse than Sonichu, but let's not take that chance.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.