[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is a public service announcement. Just because the Ultra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: UB.png (918KB, 865x618px) Image search: [Google]
UB.png
918KB, 865x618px
Here is a public service announcement.

Just because the Ultra Beasts aren't pokemon doesn't mean we can't catch them and battle with them. We just don't know.

Maybe there is a mechanic identical to catching but with a different name, unique to UBs. This wouldn't be the first time pokemon has done that
(mega evolution and primal reversion are almost the exact same thing).

Thank you for your time.
>>
Also wouldn't be the first time Pokemon introduced boss characters that aren't related to Pokemon

Mystery Dungeon anyone?
>>
Serebii says there's a meaning to the name. Any weebs know if YUBI-OWAN could mean something?
>>
>>28460989
Context?
>>
>>28461023
U B 0 1

But that's not the mystery serebii is referencing
>>
Of course they're capturable. We see Expansion in battle with Tapu Koko.

>>28460989
Ultra Beast 01. It's a code name.
>>
>>28460989
It's our only hope
>>
>>28460629
Those things look like something you'd see in a nightmare involving Pokemon. A literal fucking lucid nightmare. I don't know if others know what I mean but that's how I see it.
>>
>>28461213
Well, Professor Burnett was talking about them in that trailer and she was involved with the Gen 5 Dream Radar.
>>
EXPANSION IS AWESOME
>>
>>28460989
It kind of sounds like Yuki-Onna which is those snow girl spirits.

Granted its a reach, but maybe that's something they might want to go with?
>>
>>28460629
Kind of sad if these are version exclusive forms, it would be cool for Beauty form to use leech life, giga drain, etc, and suddenly bulk the fuck up
>>
File: 1472430507195.png (2MB, 876x1021px)
1472430507195.png
2MB, 876x1021px
>>28460989
yfw its UB-01 FRIENDSHIP
>>
>>28460629
>source: my anally ravaged ass
>>
>>28460629
I am still hoping that pokeballs will be upgraded to allow capture of Ultra Beasts. Possibly as a postgame feature, where the threat of Ultra Beasts is presumably neutralized.
>>
>>28461254
>Well, Professor Burnett was talking about them in that trailer

where?
>>
>>28462157
Shouldn't you be in reading comprehension class right now?
>>
>>28460989
yubi owan kenobi?
>>
We yugioh now
>>
>>28460681

What bosses are you talking about?
>>
>>28460629
>doesn't mean we can't catch them and battle with them.
Can we fug them? I want to fug UB02-E
>>
File: Burnet-in-SM.png (1007KB, 1366x768px)
Burnet-in-SM.png
1007KB, 1366x768px
>>28462269
>Burnett
>Ultra Beasts .... feared
>>
>>28462507

Bittercold and Dark Matter.
>>
the Ultra beast will be summon attacks you can use with Zmove stones they give you when you defeat them.
>>
>>28462559
Do you really?
>>
>>28460989
A meaning to the name we don't know yet.

Like UB02 Beauty

The page labels it as UB01 ???
>>
Why would you want to catch these things? They look retarded.
>>
They could just be story bosses like Kyurem-BW you couldn't catch it fused and had to ko it.
>>
>>28461213

They remind me of D-Reaper Agents from Digimon
>>
File: Italian Spiderman.webm (334KB, 436x184px) Image search: [Google]
Italian Spiderman.webm
334KB, 436x184px
>>28460989
>yfw it's UB-01 FLOWER
>>
What if they're Pokemon fused with humans? If we can't catch them, maybe we can catch their separated form, minus the human element. Maybe the synchro is why they're "ultra" and don't have proper names (yet)
>>
>>28464028

No. The official Pokémon websites would have listed them as " Pokémon".
>>
>>28460629
LITERALLY METAL ROBOTNIK AND QUEEN BEE
>>
>>28464153
Why would they, if they're keeping the fusion a secret?
>>
>>28463856
Why is Quartzmon with the D-Reaper? Is there something I missed?
>>
>>28460629
>aren't pokemon
Stopped reading right there. They are Pokemon
>>
ORAORAORAORAORAORA
>>
>>28460681
Don't forget those "sludge-monsters" that engulfed your friends in the Dark World in PSMD.
>>
>>28464357

Idk I grabbed this pic of google.

Fun fact: D-Reaper agents have the same Naming convention as Ultrabeasts.

Also fun fact: The first Agent ADR-01: Jeri Type is also based on a little girl
>>
they look like pokemon. theyre in a pokemon game. how is them being pokemon not a logical conclusion?
just because they have a name like ultra beasts as a descriptor doesnt eliminate them from being pokemon.
the johto trio are also know as legendary beasts, doesnt mean theyre not pokemon
>>
That mosquito looks like a tokusatsu villain and i love it.
>>
>>28464638

They're introduced as mysterious entities that are a threat to humans and Pokemon.
They might bw Pokemon but everything we know about them points towards them being not Pokemon
>>
>>28464383
You know what, I'm not even going to bother replying to any of you daft fools anymore. I know that I can't bore my way into your head like a hammer and, perhaps, actually trigger sensibility within you.

Ultra beasts are not pokemon. Bottom line. Period. Fullstop. It's just not worth arguing over... ultra beasts are pokemon. Maybe one day you can see the knowledge I tried to give you and absorb it but you are all fucking retards so I doubt this will ever happen.

I'm leaving to go save the world from ignorants like you people. Enjoy wallowing within your stopidity, because I won't take it anymore. i am the antibiotics that cures the virus of stupidity, maybe one day my light will light your minds up and you can see the error of your ways.

But you dumb cunts couldn't understand my facts, evidence, or my ideas. Anyway, I'm off. I'll leave you with a summary of what you need to learn - Ultra Beasts aren't pokemon; Ultra Beasts can only be found in Alola; And, most importantly, /vp/ is incompetent
>>
>>28464679
deoxys was a threat to both human and pokemon. doesnt mean its not a pokemon
im not saying that its impossible for them to be anything else other than pokemon, that's a viable train of thought
it just seems like so many anons are treating the idea of them being pokemon as some sort of moronic conclusion when there is reasoning behind it
prime example: this idiot >>28464705
>>
>>28460989
YU BI O WAN...
UB-01
Say it out loud please....
>>
>>28461140
>of course they're capturable
How does that in any way, shape, or form imply that they're capturable? That's not to say I'm dismissing the possibility; I just think you're using a bad argument.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.