[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leaks show a girl who looks really similar to Mallow, having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1473562439985.jpg (467KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
1473562439985.jpg
467KB, 2078x2107px
>Leaks show a girl who looks really similar to Mallow, having the same hair as her, sitting next Ash.
A generic Hawaiian girl. Fake.

>Mallow announced to be in the anime, likely to be Ash's companion.

>A rough sketch of Ash, without his shirt design and with a little different hat design.
Ultimate evidence! Leaks confirmed fake!

>Forgets that Ash's hat design has changed at the last minute before.
>Forgets that Ash is an anime-only character. Mallow was likely designed long before the even announced the game.

Why are denialfags so annoying? What is wrong with them?
>>
>>28460162
They're all either trolling or retarded. Nobody who isn't retarded could actually believe the shit they spew.
>>
>>28460162
They don't want to admit they're wrong and the keep arguing for the sake of their ego. That's pretty much what it all boils down to.
>>
>>28460162
Wew

mfw this same exact thread is posted at least twice a day on here.
>>
>>28460162
I keep forgetting the amount of autism on /vp/. With every piece of new information that supports the leak, I think 'surely they'll stop now'. But instead they go deeper and deeper into their denial orgy. The best thing we can do is screencap all this autism to make sure they never live it down.
>>
Can someone spoonfeed me the leaks? I havent been following for a while
>>
File: Gen7 leaks.png (1MB, 1168x2378px) Image search: [Google]
Gen7 leaks.png
1MB, 1168x2378px
there are many things that have already been confirmed, i don't get how denialfags still can't see that
>>
>>28460662
You really should put a warning in your posts that the 2nd leak is unrelated to the first because lots of people seem to think they're the same.
>>
>>28460162
GF should just fucking confirm them already.
>>
File: Gen7 leaks.png (1MB, 1168x2378px) Image search: [Google]
Gen7 leaks.png
1MB, 1168x2378px
>>28460748
Good point thanks
Is this better?

Though i just learned about another leak some time back called "chinese riddler", that seem to have given hints at different pokes before they were revealed

i might add that, if i can find the original stuff
http://pokejungle.net/2016/09/07/chinese-riddler-makes-us-solve-leaks/
>>
>>28462696
the whole archer thing is pretty stupid but i dig the design
>>
>>28460662
What pokemon is Luchacat suplexing? It looks like an alternate Popplio evo?
>>
>>28463099
Seems like another Luchacat.
>>
>>28463099
I think it's machamp.
>>
>>28460162
I don't get what they were expecting.
Did they honestly believe Serena was going to follow him? Or they thought flower-chan was going to be Ash's new partner?
>>
>>28460162

Imagine being a Denialfag AND a Serenafag?

Some of them must be having heart attacks and seizures about now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.