[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash won't have Popplio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: corocoro.jpg (295KB, 922x1229px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro.jpg
295KB, 922x1229px
The Trial Captains shown in the Corocoro scans for the Anime. It looks like Lana has a Popplio, Sophocles has a Togedemaru, and Mallow has a Bounsweet.
Then it showcases Ash with Rowlet RIGHT next to him and Pikachu indicating that that might be the starter he gets.
Lillie gets Vulpix Alola Form, and Kukui has his Rockruff.
>>
>>28456560
He always gets the faster starter or multiple
>>
We all know Robin Hoot was tailored for Ash, he's the next Greninja.
>>
>ash gets the bandwagon bird
>>
My guess is Rowlet, then Litten later on.
>>
I feel like they go out of there way to make sure that anyone of the main cast has different Pokemon.
The only exception to this rule is how Dawn and Ash BOTH have Quilava's.
>>
While not likely it's also possible that Ash will get Litten as well, if you remember in D/P he started with Turtwig and would later acquire Chimchar.
>>
>>28457038
>bulbasaur
>>
>>28457053
Yeah, I've noticed a pattern that every third generation Ash only has one starter. The rest are divided amongst the cast. Every other generation he has multiple. Lana having Popplio, probably means that Ash will get both Litten and Rowlet.
>>
>>28457107
It was later shown that May evolved her Bulbasaur into Venusaur. While its the same Evolutionary Chain still different Pokemon.
>>
>>28457038
Dawn and Ash both have Squirtles
May and Ash both have Bulbasaurs
>>
>no greninja
>no serena
best series already
>>
>>28457213
Dawn evolved her Squirtle into Wartortle and her Bulbasaur into Venusaur. Completely Different from Ash who has a Bulbasaur and Squirtle in there first stage.
>>
>>28457173
>>28457276
She didn't do that until after sometime she had already left the cast. While she was traveling with Ash, she had a Bulbasaur and Squirtle just like Ash did.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.