[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G-GUYS?? AN UB PER PLANET CONFIRMED????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 24

G-GUYS??
AN UB PER PLANET CONFIRMED????
>>
>>28456354
Nice catch,
>>
>>28456354
pls stop
>>
Is this why Zygarde has a dog forme?
because IT"S PLUTO?
>>
>>28456354
DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
File: ALCHEMY.png (455KB, 711x470px) Image search: [Google]
ALCHEMY.png
455KB, 711x470px
He does it again!
>>
>>28456354
>expansion not mars
>>
File: pluto place mat.jpg (192KB, 529x1824px) Image search: [Google]
pluto place mat.jpg
192KB, 529x1824px
>>28456390
>>
>>28456354
so then what is earths
>>
A non-retarded theory on /VP/, nice

If it's based on alchemy and astronomy though, it may just use the classical planets so no Neptune or Uranus if they go that route.
>>
>>28456426
Zygarde
>>
>>28456426
Ash
>>
>>28456426

I assume Zygarde

Cool theory OP
>>
>>28456403
Please don't bring him up.
>>
>>28456416
MARShadow.

Are you that stupid?
>>
>>28456416
no, mars is not expansion astrologically.
jupiter is.
>>
>>28456354
What's Neptune theme? Aside being named after the god of sea
>>
>>28456354
>Not Mercury, Venus, Mars
>>
>>28456535
>>28456590
Mars is the red planet and the God of war, and Expansion is red and is muscled as fuck. It is also the counterpart of Venus because they represent masculinity and feminity, and Expansion is the counterpart of Beauty who is girly as fuck.
>>
>>28456645

From what I can tell, dreams/illusions
>>
File: ;-;.png (309KB, 284x462px) Image search: [Google]
;-;.png
309KB, 284x462px
>>28456423
I didn't want these feels. ;-;
>>
>>28456645
Neptune is highly related to spirituality, psychism, dreams and sensitivity to other's problems / empathy, universal love.
It represents the fusion with the universe / "the everything".
Also drugs and addictions; anything related to "letting go"
>>
>>28456780
>Lillie doesn't battle because she's very attuned to Pokemon and doesn't like to see them hurt

This bitch has gotta be related to N somehow.
>>
>>28456354
No, the numbers are tiers. UB-01s are pretty much brainless vegetables, UB-02s are of human intelligence and UB-03s are like Arceus tier.
>>
>>28456780
So Lillie is high all the time
Lillie is a hippie
>>
>>28456878
>Implying
>>
>>28456390
SMALL
FORGOTTEN
DOG
>>
>>28456354
Would Expansion not be the sun and Beauty be the moon?
Jupiter and Venus aren't seen as a pair, it doesn't sit right with me that their equivalent Ultra Beasts would have the same number.
>>
>>28456696
>It is also the counterpart of Venus because they represent masculinity and feminity
that assuming these are all the UBs in the game
>and Expansion is the counterpart of Beauty
Expansion is the counterpart of reduction and beauty is the counterpart of ulgyness

true that venus and mars are counterparts, being "peace/love" and "war/conflict" ; and I'd buy your theory if it wasn't because jupiter is SO specific about expansion which is the word they used. Had they used the same design with a different word i'd probably go for mars as well.

You still might be right tho

>>28456720
you put that better in two words than I did in three lines
>>
>>28456354
So there's an Ultra Beast for every object in the Solar System, except the Sun, Moon, Earth and Mars who gets Pokémon instead. Why? What makes them so different? What's Solgaleo's, Lunala's, Zygarde's and Marshadow's connection to the UBs then? Why not give the other planets Pokémon too?? Or will there be BOTH Ultra Beasts AND Pokémon for each object?
>>
>>28456403
who is this shit by the way?
>>
>>28456476
>implying he wasn't right
Ash is now 7 in the anime
It's one thing for someone to stay the same age in cartoons, another to get younger
>>
>>28456973
The guy who made the biggest Sun & Moon alchemy theory to date. People hate him because he ruined his own theory with shitty cringeworthy acting.
>>
>>28456942

Thanks anon, but it was just me simplifying what I knew based on my limited knowledge. Your post was much more informative. But I do think if we're to speculate a name for the Neptune UB, Illusions would be a safe bet. Especially if it is UB-01, given that it's whole schtick seems to be it's shapeshifting abilities.
>>
>>28457007
i see, never saw his video though and i never knew he was the creator of that theory since i always read that theory here.
>>
>>28456920
again, being the ones we've been shown doesn't mean they're the only ones. IF they're meant to have counterparts; there could be counterparts we haven't seen yet

Plus, sun is the expression of oneself and blah blah but we have solgaleo for that and lunala for the moon; whose theme has little to do with beauty as far as i know
>>
>>28456780
>>28456354
This will be confirmed with the reveal of UB01's name.
>>
>>28456390
DEEPEST
>>
>>28457087
man am i hyped
>>
I would love it if each planet got a UB. It would make the concept of UB somewhat "finite", yet expandable. I just hope they're catchable.
>>
>>28457073
He's not the creator of the theory, he just put more work into expressing it than anyone else had back then. He did a shit ton of research, made a 45 minute theory video and ruined it by combining it with a "THE FRANCHISE IS OVER" armageddon doomsday prophecy.
>>
>>28457266
>Yfw each planet gets both a Legendary Pokémon and an Ultra Beast to represent them
>>
>>28457330

> yfw when the postgame requires you to interdimensionally travel to each planet, and to capture each legendary in order to be able to battle the UBs
>>
>>28457079
The fact they share the same number sets them up as counterparts.
>>
File: 1422130671936.png (749KB, 1264x1000px)
1422130671936.png
749KB, 1264x1000px
>Beauty and Expansion
>Venus and Mars
>Mars
>MARS

Guys, what if it isn't Marshadow as in Marsh Shadow
What if it's MARS Shadow?
>>
>>28456354
That could be pretty damn awesome, a Ultra Beast for each planet.

Ultra Beasts based on the 22 Tarot Cards when?
>>
>>28457295
Basically this. I agree with his alchemy theory, but the entire "franchise is ending" or reboot just ruined it a bit.
>>
Will we finally get space balls?
>>
>>28457503
This is what everyone smart already called.
>>
>>28457556
>Team Skull are basically Dark Helmet and his goons.
>They play Pokemon Sun and Moon on their Team Skull-based 3DS to find out what happens next.
>They recreate this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5drjr9PmTMA
>>
So....
Lillie=UB-01 ???=Saturn/Mercury
Lusamine= UB-02 Beauty= Venus
???= UB-02 Expansion= Jupiter
Gladion=UB-?? Enforcer= Mars
???= UB-??? ???=Saturn/Mercury
Solgaleo= Sun
Lunala = Moon
Zygarde=Earth

This lore is getting fucking deep. Colress as a UB Veseel would make a fuck ton of sense for Mercury if you think about it.
>>
>>28457640
>The lost Ultra Beast forgotten or imprisoned by the others for being way to vicious than usual is the Ultra Beast of Pluto.
>An after-game story deals with Marshadow and the Pluto Ultra Beast.
>>
>>28457505
Next region is in Egypt, evil team is led by an Androgynous golden god, main character is a punk ass bitch.
>>
>>28457640
Uranus?
>>
>>28456354
UB01 might be Mercury.

The Dex suggests it's always changing shape, and "mercurial" is a word that means rapid mood changes.

Part of me just wants them in order as Mercury, Venus, Mars...
>>
>>28456354
Planets in Japanese/Chinese/Korean are named after the 5 Chinese Elements (Water, Metal, Fire, Wood and Earth), and Mercury is known as the "Water Planet", so UB-01 could represent Mercury instead of Neptune.

And if UB-01 = Mercury and UB-02 Venus/Mars, UB-03 should be Jupiter, UB-04 Saturn etc.
>>
>>28457683
>Pokemon Sky and Underground
>Egypt styled region
>Legendary Pokemon are a Fairy/Flying Hawk and a Bug/Ground Beetle
>Evil Team are a bunch of crazed cultists worshipping a different set of Ultra Beasts, this time based on the Egyptian gods and goddesses.
>>
>>28456535
>>28456966
>>28457503
The Riddler hinted that Marshadow is just a mythical like Magearna, while the third legendary of the Solgaleo/Lunala/??? trio is something else entirely.
>>
>>28457640
So if the Aether Foundation are inter-dimensional aliens ready to invade the world, does that mean...
>Wicke > Saturn
>Faba > Uranus
>Two more yet to be revealed > Jupiter and Neptune
>>
File: 1473511076605.png (202KB, 407x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473511076605.png
202KB, 407x359px
>>28457851
>Two more yet to be revealed
Raichi and Irima?
>>
>>28457678
icame.webmu
>>
>>28456354
UB-01 evolves into UB-02, but it mimics people it sees. Lillie was the first to meet a UB-01 when it came to our world and it took on her shape. In Moon, Aether try and power it up to protect their island from Skull and accidentally create UB-02 Beauty who who goes on a reign of terror that you need to stop. In Sun, Guzma kidnaps UB-01 and Gladion tries to strengthen it by making it fight Type: Null which forces it to become UB-02 Expansion and go on a similar reign of terror. Both Skull and Aether are evil in both versions but who fucked up the most changes in each version, though they team up to stop UB-02. This fails and they evolve into UB-03 (one of two forms) and you have to use Solgaleo/Lunala to fight them and calm them down. In Eclipse both Aether and Skull get a separate UB-01 and mysterious third one will also appear.

You heard it here first.
>>
>in ORAS we went to space
>in SM we might actually go to other planets
BASED OHMORI
>>
>>28456456
>>28456471
Zygarde is a Pokémon.
Not saying you aren't right though
And i agree with you,cool theory OP
>>
>>28457926
Should be one more. People adding the Modern Planets is technically wrong, I would assume it to be more aligned with the classical planets and astronomy. Which is why Solgaleo/Lunala/Zygarde are actual Pokemon and not Ultra Beasts. I expect this all ties into Arceus. Basically before Earth was created, Arceus and the Creation Trio duked it out with the UBs, and won. Solgaleo and Lunala were created to protect the portal/barrier between the UB dimension, and somewhere along the line Aether got wind of that and summoned the beasts. Type Null was created by them to weaken the barrier/portals so that they can weaken Solgaleo and Lunala, hell even ARCEUS, so that the rest of the UB can come through and destroy the planet. IE the ultra beasts we see here are the elite, and there is an entire legion of beasts waiting to come through.
>>
Mars won't have an Ultra Beast.
The Sun is also known as Sol. Sol-galeo
The Moon is also known as Luna. Luna-la
And we have Mars-hadow.
>>
>>28458451
Also, to further tie this together a bit better, these are all Roman in origin.
>>
>Solgaleo - Sun
>UB-01 - Mercury
>UB-02 Beauty - Venus
>Zygarde - Earth
>Lunala - Moon
>Marshadow - Mars
>UB-02 Expansion - Jupiter
>UB-03 - Saturn
Will Uranus and Neptune (and maybe also Pluto) get Ultra Beasts as well? And what makes Mars so special for it to get a pokémon instead of an UB?
>>
>>28458451
Gladion is known as the Enforcer in Team Skull. Type Nu is his signature Mon, looks like a Roman Legionarre helmet. In what way would mars make sense as a Pokemon and not an Ultra Beast when Gladion the Enforcer would be a perfect fit for Mars, the classical Planet of the God of War?
>>
>>28458392
this sounds very plausible, but i'd go for type null being created to defeat the UBs cause they didn't expect them to be that strong
>>
>>28458963
But calling it "Expansion" is pretty weird, since that's associated with Jupiter.

If it were Mars they could have called it "Strength" or something actually related to Mars.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 173x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 173x255px
>>28457445
>you get to ride mega fugg
>mfw
>>
mars is thought there used to be water and may be lives... so what?
>>
>>28456354
And here's to this anon hoping the evntual movie with all of the legendaries vs the ultra beasts wont be a clusterfuck like the Hoopa movie.
>>
>>28459042
Gladion isn't UB expansion though. I'm guessing Gladion is UB-03, and UB-02 Beauty/Expansion are the top tier of Aether, ie an unknown President we have not seen yet.
>>
File: Saturn.png (482KB, 853x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.png
482KB, 853x2100px
LEAKED

HUMAN FORM OF UB-04
>>
Alright niggas, alchemy time.

For alchemysts, there where only seven "planets", and they are

>Sun
>Moon
>Mercury
>Venus
>Mars
>Jupiter
>Saturn

Since Sun and Moon are actually no real planets, they are not UBs, so they are indeed Solgaleo and Lunaala.

After them, every UB represents a planet, so it comes like this:

>UB-01 ??? - Lillie -> Mercury.
>Traditionally speaking, Mercury is the epitome of fluid. This planet represents the strength of the movement, intellect and transformation.

This explains why its similar to a Jellyfish and why it can change its form, according to the website.

>UB-02 Beauty - Lusanime -> Venus
>When it comes to alchemy and its symbolism, planet Venus traditionally rules over the copper. Venus is strongly associated with femininity and beauty, but when we speak about beauty keep in mind the philosophical aspect of the story – beauty is here connected with the ability to absorb and reflect light.

Explains the feminine form. Also explains why is Moon exclusive, since Moon is linked to the woman in alchemy.

>UB-02 Expansion - ??? -> Mars
>Mars is symbolically associated with iron, although probably the first association for this planet is masculinity or virility (just like Venus and its association with a femininity). Therefore, it is not surprise that Mars rules over the male energy and raw power, while on a deeper, psychological level this planet rules over the primary instincts and basic human needs.

Just like the one before, it also explains its masculine form. Also explains why is Sun exclusive, since Sun is linked to the man.

(Post is getting too long, I'll continue in the next one)
>>
File: ORT.png (1MB, 803x752px) Image search: [Google]
ORT.png
1MB, 803x752px
Concept art just leaked.
UB-Mercury here
>>
>>28460087

>UB-03 ??? - Probably Wicke -> Jupiter
>This planet usually stands for the “great benefic”, an optimist who perfectly calms Saturn’s dark, or dark side of the last planet in this traditional division of the planets. Jupiter has the rulership over the tin, and when it comes to the alchemical processes this planet had a role to contribute to the achievement of higher, so-called finer frequency. That’s why it has always been associated with wisdom and prudence. Additionally, in this planet we see a picture of generosity, kindness and good opportunities.

This UB will probably be a friendly one, trying to calm and control the last one.

>UB-04 ??? - Probably Faba -> Saturn
>Saturn: Saturn is the planet that rules lead, a universal symbol of gloom and darkness. Although this planet is usually responsible for everything negative that happens around us (and thus in us), its role in the alchemical processes can’t be denied. After all, someone had to deal with all those less pleasant, “dirty” jobs. Saturn is the planet that represents structure, order, schedule, but also “the inevitable” in general – all obstacles and limitations. Philosophically speaking, the alchemists considered Saturn as a sign that the time has come to “take things into their own hands”. In other words, every time we decide to solve some problem – we’re getting in touch with Saturn.

Lastly, this one screams "I'm actually the big bad". Probably the responsible of the game's plot.

I think it's also posible that 04 is actually Guzma. and 03 could surprisingly be Faba. We'll see over time.
>>
TYPE:Null is Mars and he is the Shadow of ARCEUS.
>>
>>28456354
I just realized that UB-02 Expansion has four legs, making him a buffboy mosquito centaur.
>>
>>28460127
>Type: Mercury
>Aristoteles
Huh. The Riddler put the Aristotle bust next to UB-01.
Ultra Beasts confirmed ultimate lifeforms?
>>
>>28458392
>a giant battle between Arceus and other UBs is what created the universe as we know it
Wew
>>
>>28458392
This is... quite plausible now that I think about it. Especially this:
>Solgaleo and Lunala were created to protect the portal/barrier between the UB dimension
Why this specifically?
>The Jewel of Life movie stated that the solar eclipse heralds Arceus' approach
>Solgaleo is the "beast that devours the sun"
>Lunaala is the "beast that calls the moon"
>Both are implied to be able to cause solar eclipse
In other words, the SM legendaries aren't just guardians; they're beacons. A beacon that calls for Arceus should the UB managed to breach the portal.
>>
>>28460245
If this is true then I can't wait for Saturn UB
>>
>>28456354
Alchemy is based in greek mythology and the furthest planet the greeks could see was saturn since they didn't have telescopes
>>
>>28459042
Perhaps they called it Expansion because they didn't want to call a Pokémon/UB/whatever War
>>
>>28463352
Saturn UB will be Faba and have big scary bug eyes like his goggles

Screencap this
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 803x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 803x752px
>>28456354
So we have TYPEs now?

ORT when?
>>
So beauty incapacitates Pokemon and expansion just wrecks them? Which is would be harder to defeat?
>>
>>28456390
L E E P E S T D O R E
E
E
P
E
S
T

D
O
R
E
>>
>>28460127
>>28460269
>>28465216

Pokemon is part of the Nasuverse confirmed! Now throw the Saber clones
>>
>>28458392
>pokemon and ultrabeasts fighting to decide who becomes the dominant species
>if ultra beasts had won the earth would be covered in their descendants/creations instead
>>
>>28465172
Saturn is gonna be colress. Dude has a Satirn ring around his head, Lead is the Planetary Alchemic Metal of Saturn, which starts of with a blueish hue and turns out grey, and Saturn represents everything from career goals to scientific goals, basically a will to reach farther. UB-03 Determinator, the true Final Boss.
>>
>>28458091
The general theory I have seen posted is that the CORE is a Ultra Beast that is good at adapting to its environment, which is why the more complete forms become pokemon, while the core remains uncatchable except with a special non-pokeball device.
>>
>>28457827
This. Solgaleo represents Mind and stars, and Lunala represents Spirit and moons. ??? Is going to represent Body and planets, and the Riddler even hinted at a connection between it and the UBs.

Marshadow is the Mythical to be given out at next year's movie.
>>
>>28458091
Maybe Zygarde is a pokemon because it's earth's ultra beast and every other ultra beast is the zygarde of it's planet?
>>
Non-event arceus possible?
>>
>UBs based on planets
>They come from alternate universes
>Galactic Admins based on planets
>Trying to create an alternate universe

Remakes confirmed?

Post yfw npc's say stuff like "We had this crazy team trying to mess with dimensions in my home region. You should definitely take a trip there soon." Or some other dumb shit
>>
>>28465381
But we already have the Saber clones though.

Well, somewhat; they're blonde and have green eyes, so it's something.
>>
>>28461827
Emissaries are messengers are they not? Messengers of the god, ie Arceus, messengers that there is a breach in the protection system. The beacons of Alola are lit, Alola calls for aid.
>>28465512
Earth isn't a classical planet. If anything Zygarde is the defence system against UBs. Basically Solgaleo/Lunala are the alarm system, and Zygarde is the security. This makes so much fucking sense.
>>
File: Naamloos.png (484KB, 1149x955px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
484KB, 1149x955px
>>28465381
>>
Nah the ubs are animal phyla

Cnidaria and arthropoda thus far for 01 and 02.

Next will be a worm likely
>>
File: 1462152807885.png (538KB, 1728x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1462152807885.png
538KB, 1728x1448px
>>28465627
>UBs are based only on the 5 planets known since ancient times
>no Uranus or Neptune
LITERALLY CONFIRMED
>>
>>28465699
>Uranus pearl

I've seen that movie.
>>
>>28465699
>uranus pearl

>ur anus pe arl
>your anus pee ar el
>you are anus PRL
>APRIL

SUN AND MOON RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED
>>
>>28465611
Deoxys became available without events in the Delta Episode, so why not?
>>
File: CZkFg65UUAARXgG.jpg_orig.jpg (70KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
CZkFg65UUAARXgG.jpg_orig.jpg
70KB, 600x680px
>>28465669
>Mysterious Hero P goes in a crusade to destroy all pikaclones
>>
>>28465765
Might make sense too,assuming he shows up to stop the UBs.
>>
>>28457683
>This is musta be the work of an enemy BEASTO!
>>
>>28460427
It's not legs, the back ones are some kind of spikes that don't reach the ground.
>>
>>28460245

>Wicke is Jupiter

Explains why she's so fat.
>>
>>28456354
Please learn exactly what confirmed means
>>
why are beauty and expansion both ub-02
>>
>>28466644
Because they're the same being.
>>
>>28466644
My guess the forbidden love stuff https://sites.google.com/site/charlesjharwood/forbidden-love-of-venus-and-mars this kind of explains it.
>>
>>28466644
Because only one of them exists in each version. If they called Expansion UB-03 then Moon for example would have a hole in the UB list, having only UB-01, 02, 04 and 05.
>>
Maybe I'm looking too far into this, but fuck it, theorizing is fun.

>>28465660
>When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.
>It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives
I don't know about you, but this certainly screams "security system" to me. Perhaps Zygarde is the antibody to the UB viruses?

>>28466644
The only answer I can give is that they're version exclusives, so BEAUTY and EXPANSION don't exist at the same time, hence why both of them are designated as UB-02.
>>
File: 1463840197454.gif (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463840197454.gif
38KB, 200x200px
>>28458392

OH SHIT

If is this is true then it's all an allusion to the way Pokemon used to be!

Those that fit modern definitions are Pokemon, and those that are part of the archaic beliefs are not Pokemon.

Meaning Ultra Beasts never made the evolutions transition into Pokemon and are remnants of the past! They've always existed!

There was a time where Pokemon and humans sat side by side. They couldn't distinguish between the two.

Because Ultra Beasts could ASSUME HUMAN FORM. They're relics of the ancient times. They've been among us all along!
>>
>>28466894

There's no question that Zygarde was created and planted as a monitoring system and failsafe for the world.

But by who and from what?
>>
>>28466975
Arceus
>>
>>28456354
So, if Expansion represents Gladion and Beauty is Lusamine, does that mean the story could possibly focus a bit more on those characters in their respective versions?

Maybe we'll see or learn more about Gladion in Sun and Lusamine in Moon. Both characters will obviously be in both versions but the focus could shift depending on which version the player has.
>>
>>28456354
>the super buff one is a mosquito
>the beauty ub02 is shaped like a cockroach
Will UB01 also have an unexpected theme. Since it is a jellyfish it could be the emotion UB.
>>
>>28466926
... Fuck. Didn't the Riddler posted a hint about Zelda 25-something?
The game that was released for the 25th anniversary for TLoZ was Skyward Sword. That game is chronologically the first in TLoZ timeline.

Does this mean that the creation of the Pokemon world, as well as the events that transpired, will be revealed in SM? Which, of course, includes the UB?

>>28466975
By Arceus, from the UB. The UB is a threat to the world, so I think this is a given.
>>
>>28467199
It's pretty much confirmed that Gladion worked for/has some ties to Aether. So if the "UBs based their appearance on the first human they met" theory is right, I don't think it will be necessary to focus a lot more on one character over the other depending of the version. Just explaining the human characters' backgrounds and the real nature of the UBs is enough.
>>
>>28467232
>UB-01 - Cnidaria
>UB-02 - Arthropoda
>UB-03 - Echinodermata
>UB-04 - Mollusca
>>
File: 1473392508554.png (1MB, 1471x763px) Image search: [Google]
1473392508554.png
1MB, 1471x763px
>>28467537

That means that Sun and Moon may in fact be the beginning and end, the A and Z, the Alpha and the Omega of the Pokemon universe.

Arceus help us all.
>>
>>28456354
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>28467537
Exactly. SM and the 20th is like zelda ans the 25th. We obviously cannot go so back into the past, so they created this ultimate foundation to bring the UB threat into the future, and it ties into Arceus. Fuck, now I want DP sequels after SM instead of remakes.
>>
Those UB02 remind me of Terra Formars for some reason
>>
File: moon jellyfish.png (397KB, 840x582px) Image search: [Google]
moon jellyfish.png
397KB, 840x582px
>>28456354
I thought moon and jellyfish were related in some way so I googled it and

Look at this
Moon jellyfish
>flower
>stars
>>
>>28456806
>Neptune
>N
>>
>>28458392
Neon Genesis Evangémon

UBs very much remind me of the angels, especially that sick quad mech.
>>
>>28467914
Let me begin by saying that I agree with you, and I'm just being nitpicking/trolling, but:
>We obviously cannot go so back into the past
Tell that to Mystery Dungeon.

>>28467949
So UB-01 is Type: Moon?
>>
>>28465076
Yeah but they had other names so I don't think gf could work with them.

Just for the lols in greek mythology:
Mercury=hermes= the messenger(also commercial trade and shit)
Venus = Aphrodite= woman, love, etc
Mars=Ares= man , war, brute force, etc
Jupiter=Zeus= leader of gods. Brings everything good (also screws everything on sight)
Saturn=Kronos= father of jupiter who tried to eat him as a child. Jupiter escaped and beat his ass. Is connected to the essence of time. (Time is hronos in greek, the h is likebin 'hot')
>>
>>28468324

GUYS

WHAT IF

GUYS LISTEN

WHAT IF THE UBs ALWAYS EXISTED AND ARCEUS USED THEIR POWER TO CREATE POKEMON FROM AND THEY'RE STILL PISSED ABOUT IT?
>>
>>28468284
I'd bet ub01 is like smartness or knowledge or something because glass material and it's similar to a lamp because jellyfish = electricity and glass and, listen, what I'm saying here is: lamp > knowledge
then again it might be loli or tentacle hentai
>>
File: comparison.png (883KB, 940x614px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
883KB, 940x614px
I can't be the only one who sees a similarity between these guys, can I?
>>
>>28468231
I'd say Deoxys looks the most Angel out of anyone
>Core
>Face has some resemblance to the masks.
>>
>Astrology

Give me a good astronomy theme instead please.
>>
>>28468496
Astrology and Astronomy are not the same thing, anon
>>
>>28468438
Even better is the consideration that Arceus and the Creation Trio are as comfortable around UBs as they are Pokemon and humans.
>>
>>28468438

What if Arceus is artificial?

What if Sun and Moon results in the creation of Arceus?
>>
>>28468551
are you unwell
>>
>>28468551
That's exactly what I'm saying
>>
>>28456354
>this gen is all about alchemy and occult stuff

????????
When did this headcanon became so popular?
>>
>>28468551
You ok?
>>
>>28468656

Too much evidence pointing to it to ignore anymore.
>>
File: 1473595984567.png (271KB, 800x800px)
1473595984567.png
271KB, 800x800px
This is all pretty cool, but I can't help but feel you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>28468826
ok but the ub01 being knowledge or a similar thing makes sense
>>
>>28468478
Resemblance is an understatement. It's very, very similar - it's pretty much just missing extra eyes.

Also
>literal core
>tentacles (like Shamishel)
>Thin, strong, paper like arms in Defense like Zeruel
>Human-esque, but comes from space that crashlanded on Earth
>>
>>28468551
While in alchemy times, astronomy and astrology were the one and same thing.
>>
>>28468656
Where have you been the last 5,5 months?
>>
File: 1367434753285.jpg (77KB, 600x446px)
1367434753285.jpg
77KB, 600x446px
>>28467841
>It all comes together
HAPPENING!
>>
Mercury Ultra Beast leaked.
>>
>>28461827
the anime and the games don't even talk to each other
>>
>>28466600
tripsdubs confirms
>>
>>28468438
Except Arceus hatched from the cosmic egg.

BUT WHO LAYED THE EGG?
>>
We must not forget the strongest ultra beast of them all
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I thought 100% Zygarde was the protecter of EARF

> pic not related
>>
Pokemon doesn't take place on Earth so this whole theory makes no sense
>>
>>28472960
Lapis did ',:^)
>>
>>28468826
Not really; when making theories, I usually kept in mind that "this is not true until proven" which means I'm rarely disappointed.

That, and coming up with a bunch of theories is a fun way to kill time.

>>28472785
Didn't expect it took someone this long enough to bring that up.
Anyway, I know that much. But that doesn't necessarily mean that elements from the movie can't be referenced by the game.
>>
>>28466600
>Reminder than Jupiter's huge.
>>
>>28468477
>Gladion's hoodie even has the black spikes on the shoulders
>>
>>28457503
you're a fucking dumbass if you thought it was marsh shadow
>>
UBs have higher defenses and a much larger health pool than Pokemon. When you fight them they are alone, however you use three pokemon at a time a la Triple Battles, which results in a boss fight that more closely resembles a traditional JRPG.
Is this idea good or terrible?
>>
>>28475311

I'd be alright with it if they used tactics that made it difficult and had the occasional party-wide attack.
>>
>>28475311
Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

You have six Pokemon you can use. Use it.
>>
>>28456423
too bad, Pluto isn't a planet. but it should still get an Ultra Beast. One that's a giant pulsating heart.
>>
>>28475560
Well yeah, they'd obviously be packing Earthquake/Dazzling Gleam/Discharge/whatever. I'd probably put the complex ones as optional postgame bosses though, aside from the one or two that you'd fight as part of the main game. Beauty/Expansion would probably be the "evil team leader" battle of the game, for example. I'm not sure what to do about abilities though since they'd pretty much all have to be carrying Magic Guard to prevent toxic stall from making them a complete joke.
>>
>>28465753
The birthstone for April is a diamond
>>
Colress is Saturn because of his stupid hair, calling it.
>>
>>28456354
HE'S GONNA PUNCH YOU UNTIL YOU GET THE ZIKA
>>
>>28472297
When alchemy was a thing, Mercury was called quicksilver and it was thought tomake people immortal.
>>
>>28476609
What, exactly, does that have to do with ORT?
>>
>>28456981
>he

you mean /vp/
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.png (190KB, 635x729px)
HAHAHAHA.png
190KB, 635x729px
>>28456354
PLANETS

TEAM GALACTIC CONFIRMED
GEN 4 REBOOT CONFIRMED
>>
>>28478042
A sequel to Gen 4 is more likely than a remake.
>>
>>28467841
WE SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI NOW!
>>
>>28475311
This would be awesome if they actually function like RPG bosses, but my problem with it is that they should be Pokemon that are catch-able. Let them be broken but have all the restriction of battle tower Pokemon etc.
>>
>>28480012
Alternatively, make their story mode fight JRPG-tier, with subsequent encounter (post-game?) being similar to normal Pokemon.
>>
>>28457087
its name is ???
>>
>>28458392
I'm so glad you don't write for Game Freak
>>
>>28468496
Astrology is much more interesting myth-wise
>>
>>28475311
This is already happening with Totem Pokemon, only it's 2-3 of them vs you instead of the other way round so it's definitely plausible

We could get a ton of RPG style bosses here
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.