[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pkmn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (402KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402KB, 1135x1600px
Would like u to comment my drawings
>>
>>28450888
the one in the middle has ballio's color pallet
>>
not bad
>>
>>28450888
nice not a fan of the snail though.
>>
Zobble looks nice, only needs to be a little bit spherical
>>
>>28450888
They're cute!

They look more like Disney characters than Pokemon but they're still very well done. A lot of personality shines through. Good work!
>>
>>28450888
Theyre very nice

I like the design of the elephant a lot
>>
>>28450888
Top one's nose looks like a flaccid penis. Otherwise prettygood/10
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1135x1600px
Moar
>>
File: FNHIG6RGR9SXV0J.LARGE.jpg (132KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
FNHIG6RGR9SXV0J.LARGE.jpg
132KB, 1024x786px
>>28450888
Loving me some guacamole snail.
>>
>>28450888
While better than Sligoo, the snail nonetheless reminds me of it a lot. Undeniably great art though for the record.
>>
File: a40.gif (353KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
a40.gif
353KB, 512x288px
>>28450970
>Caprete
Deer god!
>>
>>28450888
>>28450970
Luluci <3
Caprete is a deer?
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1202x1600px
And last one for now

Thank you thou, wasnt expecting that!
>>
Caprete is a sweet looking goat
>>
>>28450888
>>28450970
Oh, the shell is a leaf? That's really neat.

These are solid designs, OP. I'd love to see evolved forms.
>>
They're all really adorable! The snail is my favorite!
>>
you draw cute shit op

you should draw more
>>
>>28450970
CUTE
Got the evos?
>>
Would train the fuck out of Zobble. Nice job, OP.
>>
Guys you can find me on DeviantArt, just look for my pkmns name or Failed--Artist that is actually my nick

Feels good being supported and appreciated thou <3 thank you all
>>
Will definitely look you up. Great work!
>>
>>28450921

That's what I was thinking, they're extremely expressive, and would probably make for a really cute and fun kids cartoon, but the limb shapes, line curvature and sponginess of the bodies makes it feel more like Lilo and Stitch than Pokemon.

(Not an insult, I loved Lilo and Stitch when I was a kid, still think it's pretty rad)
>>
>>28450888

They remind me of that IOS game Minomonsters.
good stuff though.
>>
cute! love how you paint it's very clean and a sentimental feeling
>>
>>28450970
It's just a sliggoo with a leaf/shell tho
>>
>>28450888
They kind of remind me of the mobile game Mino Monsters, which isn't a bad thing I played that for a while a few years ago and it was pretty neat.
>>
>>28450888
I like your style and how intricate the designs are.
>>
>>28451025
I could see all of these (especially nestip) as actual pokemon.

Nestip is cute as heck
>>
Yes, not a fan of hedgy and spiky things... But i like to think it is a distinguishing mark :D thank all of you
>>
Nice idea with the leaf curling around like a snail shell.
It could read a little better if the leaf was bigger maybe?
>>
They are all super cute. I love the snail.
>>
>>28450888
I really like your style of art. If it was a Pokémon game I would pick Luluci or Zobble but Quisquit is just adorable.
>>
http://failed--artist.deviantart.com/gallery/ Here you can find informations about my pokemons

I have tones of sketches but completed only These three designs... Ill keep up with my work
>>
They are all really amazing! I think Nestip is my favorite since I absolutely love birds and he is adorable like the rest of the one's you drew. Like most have said, these are very expressive!
>>
>>28450888
That's cute, but will they evolve into mighty and fearful dragons?
>>
Anonymous 09/12/16(Mon)10:58:56 No.28452625▶
>>28450888 (OP)
That's cute, but will they evolve into mighty and fearful dragons?

yeah they will i have some sketches but need to be finished
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.