[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: (You) can figure it out.png (835KB, 696x1664px) Image search: [Google]
(You) can figure it out.png
835KB, 696x1664px
Defend this.
>>
>>28447824
I don't understand what you people want!
>>
>>28447824
>thought it was cute mons
>then I saw Mr. Mime
I'm stumped.
>>
>>28447824
Victini and mimikyu are cool! What do you not like about them?
>>
Pokemon that are Fairy type vs Pokemon that look like Fairy-type but aren't
>>
>>28447881
it's the typing you negro
>>
>>28447824
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>28447852
>>28447881
>>28447898
I think it's that left is fairy while right isn't, though the OP thinks they should be.
>>
>>28447900
this
>>
All of those should be fairies besides Buneary.
>>
>>28447824
>shitting on Mimikyu
Taste discarded
>>
This guy >>28447900 got it.

Before anyone spergs out at me for comparing _____ to _____, they're not intended to be parallels. It's a criticism of the Fairy-typing as a whole. The type has plenty of problems already but I feel like this is the biggest one - what the hell is Fairy-type?
>>
>>28447824
It's a game made for children. Get over yourself.
>>
Legends don't get retyped.
>>
File: 1473277144272.jpg (48KB, 470x475px) Image search: [Google]
1473277144272.jpg
48KB, 470x475px
>>28448109
>This game company is infallible and cannot make a bad decision because it can be brushed aside as "a game for children"
This is a containment board for said children's game. By your logic we should all get over ourselves and stop posting entirely.
>>
>>28447824
Legendaries seem like special cases, which is why Gamefreak is unwilling to retype them. Meloetta should stay Psychic though. Its more of a humanoid being similar to Jynx.
> Buneary
Just an ordinary rabbit.
> Lillgant
Just a girly flower with a rich fancy dress motif. Just because she's feminine doesn't mean she's worthy as a fairy. Whimisicott in comparison has like 3 inspirations of mythical creatures. Lilligant is just a plant
>>
>>28447824
Fairy type is as nonsensical as Dragon type, with such a broad definition that nothing really defines what gets and what doesnt get the type, and to top it off it IS actually overpowered different from say Dragon that just looked strong because it had a bunch of pokemon with HUGE/GOOD stats with in it. Adding fairy type makes any pokemon better, fuck fairy type.
>>
>>28447824
>The buneary family could have ended fairy/fighting
now I'm sad
>>
>>28447824
The ones on the left are fairies

The ones on the right are not but could pass as dairies
>>
>>28447916
OP is wrong.
>>
>>28448306
> Walled by Poison whereas Normal/Fighting + Scrappy is unresisted
How about no
>>
File: 025Pikachu-Pop_Star.png (872KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
025Pikachu-Pop_Star.png
872KB, 1280x1280px
>>28448060
>what the hell is Fairy-type?

Any pokemon that is a fairy, except when it isn't.

NEXT!
>>
>>28448060
I think Fairy type is probably the most ambiguous typing. The way I see it, Fairy types are either cute, mythical, magical, whimsical, mischievous, or mysterious. That's a lot of adjectives! So it's no wonder why there's a bunch of Pokemon that have or lack questionable Fairy typing.
>>
>>28447824
Celebi and Victini were already dual-type and they obviously don't want to retcon any non-Normal type, otherwise they'd be admitting there's somewhat of a thematic overlap/redundancy between Psychic and Fairy.

Marill line is more moeblob and cartoony than Lopunny line.

Meloetta is Normal because sound STAB.

Agree on Lilligant.
>>
>>28447824
>Didn't even post Chansey/Blissey

OP's a faggot.
>>
>>28447824
Think of Fairy Type like Pokemon's Light Type and it makes more sense; it's all about magic and shit.

>>28448402
It's very much like Dark Type in the sense that it's definition is ambiguous and is more based on the looks of the Pokemon more than anything; if the Pokemon looks like it can be magical (and isn't a legendary other than whatever new ones they introduce), it's a Fairy; if it looks like it can be considered "bad" or shady looking without straight up being a Ghost, it's Dark.
>>
>>28448522
Only Blissey should be Fairy. Anything to further diversify them and give Blissey a chance to actually have use over its currently plainly superior preevolved form.
>>
>fairies in folklore are self-righteous self-serving people who range from pranksters and mischief makers to headless horsemen to helpful house sprites
>fairies in pokemon are pink or waif-like or cute
Fuck fairy types, man. I can't think of a single Pokemon that screams FAIRY FAIRY FAIRY. They all yell "I'D PROBABLY BE A DECENT GRASS TYPE" or "I'm a weird psychic being!".
>>
>>28447824
Lilligant and meloetta are good tier waifumons.
>>
>>28448223
Yes, that would be the best course of action for all parties concerned.
>>
>>28449707
Mimikyu is basically a fucked up fairy. Pretty sure it's based off a changeling.
>>
>>28449707
And yet the OP post alone has a Dryad, a mimic trickster spirit, a water dwelling creature, a japanese paper doll spirit and a pied piper pedophile.
>>
>>28448060
Buneary doesn't look like a fairy. They just don't want to mess with old legendaries' and mythicals' typing like that, even if it makes sense for Celebi. Whimsicott looks like a creature that has cotton merely part of it, it gets a dual typing unlike Lilligant who looks like a living flower. Azmarill is based on a story about rabbits on the moon, the moon plays a part in some fairy moves.
>>28449707
Klefki, Mawile, Morelull. Whimsicott's entries highlight that it goes into houses to cause mischief. Mr. Mime's poekdex entries says it cons people.
>>
>>28448223
Actually, /vp/ wouldn't be shit if everyone stopped posting
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.