[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>autism intensifies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: nov_p07_03_en_tyq.jpg (38KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
nov_p07_03_en_tyq.jpg
38KB, 400x240px
>autism intensifies
>>
How in the hell is that autistic?
>>
Isn't that a quote from N in BW?
Or am I confusing things?
>>
The hell are you on about? It's a call back to gen5's truths and ideas theme.
>>
>>28442852
That's not N
>>
>>28442852
>takes one philosophy class
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
The creator of your favorite franchise is aspie
>>
>>28442852
>Reminder that Zinnia's despised in japan like you have no idea.
>>
>>28443747
>deepest lore
>>
File: whatn.png (65KB, 270x211px) Image search: [Google]
whatn.png
65KB, 270x211px
>>28442852
No...you just don't understand.
>>
>>28443789

That's not Him.

Wrong person.
>>
>>28443747
Zinnia met N in the past.
However, it wasn't the N from her world, rather, it was the same N from gen 5.
That's why she's so insistent on not sending the meteor through the portal. She doesn't want to destroy her friend's home world.
The N that shows up in the gen 5 remakes will be the same N from the originals.
>>
>>28443805
explain
>>
>>28443805
>I agree with their assessment
>>
>>28443995
Dude, that'd be a-fucking-mazing.
>>
>>28444007
there's a zinnia hate thread on 2ch that has lasted since the release of ORAS
>>
I've been trudging through Alpha Sapphire because I need Pokemon from it, including a Deoxys, and I really thought people were exaggerating about Zinnia. Holy shit she is the worst. She is written so obnoxiously to always be the best and coolest and strongest and most clever with vaguely but confidently stated anime ideals who runs all around the fucking map acting so superior about what she's doing but won't tell anybody why. I can't believe how much I agree with all the hate I read beforehand.
>>
File: 1468964302046.png (87KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1468964302046.png
87KB, 300x297px
>>28442852
>Clinging on to ideals
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.