[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I COME FROM THE FUTURE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: 215.gif (3MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
215.gif
3MB, 352x240px
Hello. I am a fellow 4chan user that comes from the future and I have already played and beaten Pokemon Sun twice. The games have been out for about 3 1/2 years now. I am a casualfag so I don't play a lot of competitive but Verlisify made plenty of videos about the meta being broken due to the alolan forms and new megas, which resulted in his channel being terminated. The games are pretty fun on their own, but still not as good as Diamond and Pearl. Speaking of which, Masuda retweeted a picture of a Japanese girl with a pearl necklace which hopefully means next month's corocoro will have Gen 4's remake details. I can answer any questions about the game, no bullshit guaranteed, but I cannot show pictures/screenshots due to the new international copyright law passed in 2018.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x456px
>>28441308
>new megas
>>
What role does Lillie have to the story?
>>
>>28441308
FAAAAKE

Every futurefag knows Verlisify dies 3 days before SM releases.
>>
> new megas

Believable up to there
>>
Feels like John Titor
>>
shit thread
>>
What's the point of these shitpost threads?
>>
Please tell me the winning lottery numbers for the next 3 and 1/2 years. Any country's littery will do.
>>
>>28441308
Here just take it. I don't even have the energy.
>>
To be quite honest, I've always wished I could actually do this around leak season, except I DO actually come from the future and can tell everyone the scoop.
>>
Congratulations, you found an even shittier scenario for a shitty role-playing thread than pretending you've got leaks. Your mom must be proud.
>>
Detail info on new megas plaese and all alola forms if possible thanks John tutor aka Donald Trump
>>
Talk about Rockruff evos or post a pic
>>
File: 1473556236301.gif (49KB, 158x137px) Image search: [Google]
1473556236301.gif
49KB, 158x137px
>>28441359
>>28441394
We're gonna have new megas like always.
>>
>>28441308
POKEJUNGLE fellas COME HERE, WE GOT OUR LEAKS BBS
>>
>not as good as Diamond and Pearl
So they're shit.
>>
>>28441499
>>28441550
>playing along with this shitposter

Shame on you.
>>
Is there a mega Flygon, and if so what type is it?
>>
Talk about Jangmo-o's evo.
>>
File: 1473279289027.png (170KB, 384x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473279289027.png
170KB, 384x400px
>>28441308
>>
>>28441308
>diamond and pearl
>good
try again
>>
>>28441308
What is gen 8 like?
>>
>>28441308
If you say Platinum it would be believeable you fucko.
>>
There he goes again
>>
>>28441363
She is Prof. Kukui's assistant and ends up having a special device in her bag that lets her communicate with the Ultra Beasts, which end up being the main villains of the game
>>
>>28441394
>from the future
>new megas draws the line for believability
>>
>Little girl with a pearl necklace
>None of you underage anona get jokes like this and humor OP
>>
>>28441924
Gen 8 hasn't been announced yet, but people are speculating Gen 4 remakes soon.
>>
>>28442090
OP is too young to know what sex is.
>>
OP here!
I'd just like to say that The Riddler leaks are all real so anything he says you should take as confirmed. He was eventually caught and arrested for breaching contract with The Pokemon Company. I hope this knocks out a few of the questions asked earlier.
>>
>>28442090
>not knowing how to greentext
Literally everyone knows what a 'pearl necklace' is. Not always a joke. Faggot.
>>
>>28441820
Jangmo-mo is this region's pseudo and becomes a dragon/fighting ankylosaurus with a monk's staff for a tail. Its name is Anklyo-do
>>
>>28441757
Sadly no mega Flygon. All Johto starters get megas and the rest come from either gen 5 or 6
>>
>>28442090
Since when did OP say anything about a "little" girl? Trying to overcompensate for your pedophilic needs anon?
>>
>>28441308
>Verlisify made plenty of videos about the meta being broken due to the alolan forms and new megas, which resulted in his channel being terminated

Cool.
>>
>>28442394
What does mega feraligatr look like?
>>
>>28441308
>international copyright law passed in 2018
>can't post screenshots in 2016
>>
>>28441308
Can someone screencap this guy for the next cringe thread?
>>
Will Trump win the election? What's his presidency going to be like?
>>
>>28441603
>like always
You mean like that one (2) new game in the same generation?
>>
>>28441308
Is Pokemon sage or Pokemon clover done yet
How shit are they
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little fake leak thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Roothoot guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a weeb monster game. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic leakfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CHECK SEREBII CHECK SEREBII CHECK SEREBII." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>28444919
Mega Feraligatr looks like an army marine with tons of pseudo-pockets for "bullets", a bandolier, and the lower half of his body has a camouflage pattern. He becomes water/dark.
>>
>hi I'm from the future but I have absolutely no proof instead here's a gif that came out this week so you'll believe me
K
>>
>>28441308
>Verlisify made plenty of videos about the meta being broken due to the alolan forms and new megas, which resulted in his channel being terminated.

If only, huh?
>>
>>28442332
And an Ankly-do to you too little lady!
>>
>>28445538
>hi I'm a newfag that believes theres a possibility somebody came from the future
>also that the person who time traveled wasted it on talking about pokemon on an anonymous messaging board from the past
K
>>
File: 1473630776266.jpg (39KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473630776266.jpg
39KB, 398x400px
>>28441308
>>
>>28445164
top kekleon
>>
File: clearly_a_ruse.png (35KB, 326x343px) Image search: [Google]
clearly_a_ruse.png
35KB, 326x343px
>>28441308
What year did time travel become possible?
>>
>>28441308
Which Europe countries have Sharia law by then, Mr. Titor?
>>
>>28441308
Post screenshots. The law doesn't pass in this worldline so it is a ok.
>>
>>28444962
If op can time travel, so can the police
>>
>>28441308
Of course, OP.
>>
Mr.john Titor watch out CERN might go after you.
El Psy Congroo
>>
File: dialga.png (7KB, 55x56px) Image search: [Google]
dialga.png
7KB, 55x56px
>>28441308

Yes. From a alternative future timeline
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.