[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only good thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: pokemon1.jpg (170KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon1.jpg
170KB, 1600x900px
I lost my interest in Pokemon around high school but got back into it when my friend showed me a wifi battle of gen 5 in college.

Bought all the generations I missed and have become a much bigger fan over the years.

Let's just talk about all the stuff we love about Pokemon. No negativity.
>>
File: torkoal.png (590KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
torkoal.png
590KB, 600x600px
>>28441254
The games are always fun, even in the worse gens.

New Pokemon are always exciting to see, even those that don't look great.

It's fun to travel through the regions, even if they're holding your hand along the way, and especially if you go back to those regions with teams you never used before, or never considered using.

Characters are always extremely diverse and interesting, leading to some great art by a devoted fanbase.

Battles against other players can be incredible under the right circumstances.

Flannery exists.
>>
File: Johto_Route_32_HGSS.png (494KB, 490x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Johto_Route_32_HGSS.png
494KB, 490x2000px
>>28441254
I love traversing the regions. Sometimes I just pop open a game I own and walk around imagining I'm there
>>
>>28441254
I give it 10 posts before this goes to shit, but.
I like the battle style. its not really complex unless you're playing competitive, but if I want a deep, complex system I have plenty of other RPGs to play.
Basically, this is my goto comfy/relaxing series.
>>
File: 1473623108229.png (663KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1473623108229.png
663KB, 800x1135px
Lusamine has the potential to become my new favourite pokegirl instead of cynthia and that is very exciting.
>>
File: startercircle.jpg (234KB, 1200x542px) Image search: [Google]
startercircle.jpg
234KB, 1200x542px
It brings people together in a way that makes my heart just swell up.

Those "Tell Us About Yourself" videos on the Japanese official Pokemon channel (called "Train On" on the English channel) really capture that feeling perfectly.
>>
>>28441254
I lost interest in Pokémon before 3rd Gen came out. Got back into it in 2007, shortly before 4th gen. It's weird to think that my down time was so short, and that my current stint of being a Poké maniac is so much longer than my original.
>>
File: clauncher.png (178KB, 719x550px) Image search: [Google]
clauncher.png
178KB, 719x550px
>>28441254
Uh, aight.

You know how the stereotypical JRPG has a bajillion different status conditions? Like, blindness, confusion, sleep, petrification, and you encounter each of them only once or twice throughout the game, and you can't always tell what they do just form the name?

I like stat increasing and decreasing moves. You don't have to say "broken armor" or "sand in eyes" or "haste." You can just say "defense fell" or "accuracy fell" or "speed rose," and not only is it applicable to a wider variety of characters, but it actually makes the game easier to understand.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.