[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to be going into another rep-less Gen, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_laygdaX6hw1qc6wuno1_1280.jpg (146KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_laygdaX6hw1qc6wuno1_1280.jpg
146KB, 1000x728px
How does it feel to be going into another rep-less Gen, /vp/?
>>
>>28439926
...Greninja?
>>
>>28439926
The Pokemon reps in Smash suck so fucking much. So much moveset potential and all of them are the most generic bullshit ever.
>>
>>28441708
I like playing as Jiggs to fuck with people online.

I agree in a sense. I think Mewtwo has quite a cool (and massively effective in the most recent patch) moveset. Greninja's Hydro Pump that does hardly any damage is ridiculous though.
>>
>The two actually interesting characters in Pokemon Trainer were cut
>America's favourite meme dragon stayed and got an updated moveset
Sasuga Sakurai
>>
>>28441708
mewtwo has shadow ball confusion disable teleport idk what his smash attacks could be, but as far as using moves that represent the pokemon I think they did a good job.
>>
>>28441827
>>28441885
Charizard and Lucario have such shit movesets that could not reflect them in the games any worse. Charizard is Bowser 2.0 despite being pretty fast in the games and Lucario is basic kung-fu guy without any interesting moves like maybe Bullet Punch or Flash Cannon to show his steel typing.

Mewtwo, Puff and Pikachu to a lesser extent are all okay though they could be better.
>>
>>28442465
All of them are based on their anime appearances except for Pokemon Trainer

Lucario gets his aura stuff and voice from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
>>
>>28442684
>All of them are based on their anime appearances except for Pokemon Trainer
And that's exactly the problem, why the anime? Smash is supposed to celebrate the games, so why not do your own take on the Pokemon?

>Lucario gets his aura stuff and voice from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
And that's just stupid considering it came out BEFORE the debut game.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.