[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

99% probably not a real leak but what are the chances this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: AD.png (53KB, 1318x172px) Image search: [Google]
AD.png
53KB, 1318x172px
99% probably not a real leak but what are the chances this is actually what TPCi is doing?
>>
>>28438567
I can hope that's what there doing
>>
>>28438567
Seems realistic.
>>
>>28438567
Probably not that good.

I'd absolutely love if that was the case and there's still hopes for a Steel/Bug Ledian (or ANYTHING for Ledian, really), but it doesn't seem likely.

They're probably only going for gen1 Pokemon this game to test the waters, and only include other gens in later games.
>>
Sounds like asspull to me.

Also kind of dumb because you know, they'll also want to pull in the suckers they hooked with gen 6 and 3 recently, or others too.

Would be great, though.
>>
Has the Riddler posted anything that alludes to non-gen 1 Alola forms? I was thinking that this is what they're doing, and hope it's true, but I'm doubtful.
>>
What he said about the pokemon being battled in the trailers going from all gens to only gen 1 is bullshit though

Just in the latest trailer, Type: Null is fighting Crabrawler, Jangmo-o is fighting Wishiwashi and Alolan Raticate is fighting Mimikyu.
>>
>>28438765
Well obviously there is gonna be gen 7 pokemon. anon .... this has to be bait

They were referring to the use of previous gens in trailers
>>
>>28438567
That's wrong.

Neither, TPCi nor Niantic predicted the huge succes of Pokémon Go, plus, S/M where in development even before PGo.

The reason of the alolan forms being "gen 1 exclusive" is because of the 20th anniversary of Red and Green.
>>
>>28438567
Sounds lovely, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.
>Alolan Luxray
Yes please.
>>
>>28438877
>not reading the OP image
>>
>>28438866
>this has to be bait
Did you not get the point of my post at all?

OP's image has someone saying "All the pokemon being battled in recent trailers" the pokemon being battled by the pokemon being revealed "are gen 1" but that clearly isn't true.
>>
>>28438877
Are you illiterate? The OP says they took advantage of the hype, nothing about predicting it. Yes the games were in development before go was released, but the adverts weren't.
>>
>>28438940
>>28439034

Yes, I'm idiot.

Sorry, I'll crawl back into my hole.
>>
Incredibly unlikely
>>
>>28438967
>rarely anything outside of gen 1

I don't see anything saying they are all gen 1.

Anyone with half a brain knows that gen 7 pokemon are implied when you're talking about gen 7 trailers ..... this is the last time I'm going to bite.
>>
>>28438567
I agree its probably fake, but it also does make sense.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.