[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1420141550894.jpg (170KB, 920x552px) Image search: [Google]
1420141550894.jpg
170KB, 920x552px
What went wrong
>>
>>28434310
Too many shitty gimmick mon's.

Most cross evos where postgame exclusive (in DP)

And the ones you could get were baby Pokemon are dex filler.
>>
>>28434310
too much.
>>
>>28434310
Babies+Legendaries
>>
There's only one Mistake in this entire Pokedex.

Gallade
>>
>>28434310
Everything is blue and purple.
>>
>>28434310
14 "legendaries", worst starters up to gen V, burmy, etc.
>>
Overall I think it was a good generation, but way too many legendaries, and I wasn't a fan of them going with a fire/fighting starter again. It was tolerable though, until the tepig line.. I cant believe they did fire/fighting three gens in a row.
>>
>>28434310
Your parents forgot the abortion
>>
Why do people complain about the 70-ish Pokemon added with the Kalos Dex if the Sinnoh Deck was about the same, but with Evolutions of old Pokemon instead of Mega Evolutions?
>>
>>28434310
People is stupid and not understand the most part of these designs.
>>
too many shit mons (basically all the bugs, all the grass types), no fire-types, absolute gob shite legendaries with Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, and Cresselia, but worst of all the best 17 Pokemon in the entire regional dex were fucking not even obtainable during the game unless you were on Platinum.
>>
too many legendaries
heatran should've been a pseudo like metagross
the fossils are pretty bad

apart from these, it's actually a pretty sweet dex. gotta love the starters, the regional critters, the fighting types, the pseudo, munchlax and even the team galactic mons are great.
>>
Half the dex is literally preevos/evos of old mons and legendaries. Most of them were ugly as shit too.
>>
File: 1473621834644.jpg (169KB, 920x552px) Image search: [Google]
1473621834644.jpg
169KB, 920x552px
Here, I crossed out the shit designs. I would've crossed off more but I was lenient with some of them.
>>
File: (you).png (37KB, 373x390px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
37KB, 373x390px
>>28434310
>>28434310
Absolutely nothing
Move along, now, nothing to see here
please end this meme
>>
>>28434310
>nearly 2 rows of crossgen mons
>only half are even good
>>
>>28434310
everything
>>
>>28437124
horrible
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.