[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2ch Rumour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1119x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1119x1131px
What is this bullshit!
>>
Boring enough to be true
>>
File: 1473281414900.png (27KB, 592x558px) Image search: [Google]
1473281414900.png
27KB, 592x558px
>>28432868
>>
When trying to imagine a fighting type Pokemon with a snake-like body, all I can picture is just a long arm with a huge fist as the head,
>>
Text leaks are so fucking awful.
I'll believe nothing until I actually see some goddamn proof.
>>
File: 1473382197545.png (159KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
1473382197545.png
159KB, 540x446px
>Take Arbok, make it bigger, then paint it brown and remove anything interesting about its design.

This is just retarded enough that I almost believe Game Freak would do it.
>>
>Random fighting type is version exclusive with Ice type from Ice area
Nice meme
>>
>how would arbok fight with no hands though xdddd

[the leak is shit]
>>
There's no way we won't be getting Rockruff's evolution this time, and the poster would say that if they knew that.
>>
Arbok just turns into weaponized BBC
>>
>>28433067

Weren't sandshrew and ekans version exclusives back in RB? And sandshrew was super effective against ekans then, with ground against poison.
>>
>>28432868
>removing Arbok's only two design features
>Fighter Skin not matching with the names of the other -ate abilities
>an Alolan Pokemon having an -ate ability as opposed to just a different moveset
>limbless Fighting-type
It's shit, Jim.
>>
>>28433309
Ground is still strong against Poison - but Fighting is strong against Ice and Steel.
>>
>>28433332
Well ate abilities are Skin abilities in others languages
Like Piel Celeste is Aerilate in spanish
is just a bad traduction of a fake leak, PJ things
>>
>>28433421
Ah, makes sense. Still fake, though- no Pokemon have wide areas without any patterns or dark colors, and that's exactly what this Alolan Arbok's hood would be, plus it would just be... a real big cobra.
Also, if this were real and this guy didn't post scans, fuck him.
>>
>>28433178
Fighting spirit
>>
>>28433332
Fighter Skin would be the Japanese name of the abillity, not the official localized name. The other -ate abilities are called ____ Skin in Japan, so it fits.
Also I'm pretty sure the idea is that it would essentially look like a giant fist, so the design might work as well, even if it sounds pretty bad from the description.
Not saying it's real tho.
>>
>>28433041
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT ALOLAN FORMS ARE NOT REPLACING THE ORIGINALS

Nobody's forcing you to use it either
>>
>>28432868

If they were going to make a Fighting-type snake, I would at least hope for it to be Ground/Fighting. We have more than enough mono-fighting Pokemon.
>>
>>28433562
>IT'S SHIT BUT NOBODY'S FORCING YOU TO USE IT
nice fallacy
>>
>>28433562

What the fuck are you even talking about? Where did I say literally anything about what you seem to think I'm saying?
>>
File: is this ninja serious.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
is this ninja serious.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>28432868
>Fighting type Snake
>No Arms
>>
>>28433562
you're missing the point
just because it doesn't replace the original doesn't mean they need to tack on extra unnecessary designs that are mediocre at best
>>
>>28433309
What I'm saying is version exclusives are usually found in the same area. Sandshrew and Sandslash, Growlithe and Vulpix, Solosis and Gothita, Skrelp and Clauncher, Murkrow and Misdreavus (In DP at least) and I thiiiink Skunky and Glameow, you get the idea.

I can't really see Alolan Arbok up in the snowy mountains, or Alolan Sandslash down in the open fields.
>>
File: 1383016589301.jpg (126KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1383016589301.jpg
126KB, 894x894px
>>28433636

>He's never heard of Snake Kung Fu.
>>
>>28433636
>has never seen kung fu panda
fighting sneks are badass
>>
>>28433707
>>28433531
>looks like a giant fist or karate-chopping hand
>trains in the icy mountains
changed my mind it's real
>>
Obviously Alolan Arbok will be a pro wrestler, to do the fight good. Its like a boa constrictor, but instead of crushing you, it throws you

>>28433594
>Fuck Rock Types: the snake

I can dig it

ha. dig.
>>
>>28434204
And it would have a very fitting Dig as level up STAB move.
>>
>>28433562
That's the same as saying you cant be mad if new pokemon suck (which they dont) because you have another 721 to choose from. That argument is bullshit and you know it
>>
>>28434204
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.