[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unusual Bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: qt.jpg (152KB, 1675x1228px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
152KB, 1675x1228px
Who are some of your unusual bros you've used??

I've always had a fascination with bug Pokemon, and Ariados is undoubtedly one of the cutest pokemon out there.

I used one in my most recent run of HG and she was basically team leader, alongside Donphan
>>
>>28431039
>she
>bro

Pick one
>>
File: mach.jpg (165KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mach.jpg
165KB, 800x600px
I actually prefer Machoke a lot to Machamp, especially with eviolite in the later games. I'm planning on making one my starter in a self imposed challenge run of either XY or ORAS at some point.
>>
File: 250px-332Cacturne.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-332Cacturne.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>28431039
Pic related, hits a lot harder than I thought, and with abit of speed passed onto it it can sub-punch and get amazing results.
>>
File: 1414013187727.jpg (537KB, 972x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1414013187727.jpg
537KB, 972x1200px
Grumpig does not get much love but I ran a tanky one in Emerald ages ago and I have had a spot on my teams for the cute piggy ever since.

Fun and varied movepool, great tankiness with thick fat and just an all around bro.
>>
>>28431216
I love Cacturne too, but mostly for it's looks and lore. I mean it can still be quite nice when used right but it's not the really the best grass or dark type there is. Only thing that still bothers me is that Cacturne and Maractus have no relation, but that's just a little thing.
>>
>>28431178
>challenge
>XY

pick one famalama
>>
File: 1470526192344.png (680KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470526192344.png
680KB, 1024x576px
>Bro
>Female
Been there, my D/P staraptor was absolutely amazing, she was with me the whole game even when I boxed 90% of what I got, including starters

I'm still slightly pissed it got a buff to its defense and not speed, and now with talonflame she'll be screwed in BL hell forever. GF really needs to give it a mega that just buffs her speed by like 40 or 30 at least, and give it some bulk and just a bit more attack. and make it fighting/flying for fucks sake, it should've been that way since gen IV you fucks
>>
>>28431142
>implying a girl can't be a bro

you're problematic, anon
>>
I don't really like this thing atfirst.
Then I tried a challenge using it in my BW playthrough. It did fine. It was pretty fun to use.
Then I had a dream where it's sharp and cold ass icicles dropped on my head, while it's 2 faces are smiling/giggling like psychotic kids.
Changed my perception of Vanilluxe forever. I respect it now.
>>
File: Tauros_160.png (36KB, 160x160px)
Tauros_160.png
36KB, 160x160px
>>28431039
I just started using a Tauros in my last SS run and I'm already in love. I'm even thinking about adding a Miltank to my team to give him some company.
>>
>>28431039
we know it's you, Guzma
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.