[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We trigger smogonfags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: drifblim_by_snook_8-d3fciaf.png (736KB, 1218x824px) Image search: [Google]
drifblim_by_snook_8-d3fciaf.png
736KB, 1218x824px
I use stealth rocks on a defensive dialga with dragon tail and other sneaky deaky moves.
>>
>>28430230
I refuse to use any of the -doruses because they're so ugly.
>>
>>28430230
okay....
>>
>>28430400
>doruses
Not a smogonfag but you did trigger me so I guess there's that and kill yourself.
>>
>>28430230
Im triggered by the fact that you're running a defensive Dialga.
>>
Smogon is fucking retarded. "You can only use THIS Pokemon in THIS tier." We don't like THESE Pokemon so they're fucking banned from ever being used.

It's a broken system. Just let people be creative and try out their own combinations.
>>
>>28430560
you dont have to follow their rules you fucking autist

are you really fucking conplaining about them trying to enforce their rules on their own fucking meta? jesus christ.
>>
File: ++he dabbin.png (304KB, 509x556px) Image search: [Google]
++he dabbin.png
304KB, 509x556px
>>28430230
damn that's pretty sneaky my dude
>>
>>28430560
How is sorting Pokemon by viability retarded?

Also, you're restricted to certain Pokemon to certain tiers because do you want shit like Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Rayquaza, or Mega Salamence running amok? There's also nothing stopping you from using weaker Pokemon on your team, just don't expect to win.
>>
File: Dialga_MS018.png (2MB, 1672x941px) Image search: [Google]
Dialga_MS018.png
2MB, 1672x941px
>>28430551
Are you kidding? Defensive dialga is the best dialga. He can't take a shit ton of hits and cripple a team that isn't prepared by forces switches and making em take rock damage.

give it fireblast for steel types and draco meteor to nuke shit. You can run toxic too jus to be an ass. Won a shit ton of battles with this. But most of the time people will ragequit dc before the match even begins.
>>
>>28430628
can* my bad
>>
>>28430628
a shit ton of hits from what? it gets 2hkoed by pdon even if it has shuca, and draco meteor cant ohko it back.
>>
>>28430628
Everything works in ELO hell.
>>
>>28430701

Citing Dialga's main counter, one of the strongest Uber mons and one of the few users of STAB ground in Ubers, as the sole reason for Dialga's uselessness isn't a very compelling argument anon. Though, after running some calcs, I'm having a hard time seeing the bulk in this thing either.
>>
I never use tactics when coming up with a team, I just use Pokemon and moves that I like
>>
Yeah, I'm with you, OP. Fuck Smogon.
>>
Defensive Dialga is actually the staple of many Uber smogon teams, so is defensive HO-HO, I don't know what you are smoking man, but you are being the most smogon smogonite by using SR dialga.
>>
I made a thread >>28433043

>>28433158
Also I'm glad somebody got opee's joke, took you guys long enough.
>>
>>28433158
>Defensive Dialga is actually the staple of many Uber smogon teams

sub-1200 shitter detected
>>
>>28433194
Do you use alomomola
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.