[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the pros of no new megas outweigh the cons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

The pros are that the spotlight is on Alolan forms & z-moves and conserving gen 1-4 Megan for other games. Cons are Froslass, Butterfree, and Slowking are fucked for 1-3 years. Also, no M-Dragonite if leaker is right about Lance returning.
>>
Flygon and Milotic cucked again.
>>
>>28426490
The only pros that would come out of there removal is just putting spotlight on Z-moves and Alolan forms. That's it. The competitive scene is so dependant on them now, it would have lots of negatives effects, no powercreeks would be solved and many pokemon will become shit again.
>>
>>28426514
>gen v was so dependent on weather that they wouldn't fix it in gen vi, now would they?
>>
>>28426514
The question was about no new megas an it wasn't about removing them.
>>
>>28426527
Oh, then I don't see much changing, honestly. Z-moves are being hyped up, but they really are just glorified Gems. No new Megas wouldn't cause much of impact since all the old ones are still there.
>>
>>28426490
They can still introduce new megas, first they wanted to show off the new Z moves shit and alola forms because those are the novelty of this gen.
>>
>>28426521
Weather Wars was more an experiment then a new battle mechanic. A LOT of stuff in Gen 5 were experimental like the Gems and seasons.
>>
>>28426561
>weather wars was an experiment
Gen III: Permanent Sandstorm is fine.
Gen IV: Permanent Sandstorm and Hail are both fine.
Gen V: OH SHIT PERMANENT RAIN AND SUN ARE BROKEN AS FUCK.
Gen VI: Yeah we nerfed all four. But hey, here's a 100 base stat increase to a load of Pokemon that didn't need it!
>>
>>28426583
So I guess this really shows GF doesn't know how to balance thing. And this could suggest Megas might receive a nerf, a least the more stronger ones like Kanga.
>>
>>28426614
They need to kick Khan out with either a new pokemon or Alolan form that nullifies Khan or need it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.