[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Hala does have Crabrawler and we do know that in order to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hala.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hala.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
So Hala does have Crabrawler and we do know that in order to move to the next island we have to beat all the trials and then defeat Kahuna.

So i guess that means we leave MeleMele around level 16-17 then we leave second island (Akala) in late 20s (since Guzma has level 30 Ariados on third island) and the third island probably in mid to late 30s.

Sure it could be a staged battle but what would be the point

This also makes me wonder how many captains are on first island and we they havent shown any (Kiawe, Mallow and Lana are all confirmed 2nd island, Sophocles is speculated to be 2nd or 3rd). I assume Normal captain is on the Melemele island (since totems are Gumshoos and Dark/Normal Raticate) but it cant be just one right?

Also judging by the trailer Crabrawler attack does barely anything to Popplio
>>
I don't think all the islands will be the same size. Mele Mele Island will probably be super short with Akala being slightly longer and Island 3 and Island 4 will be longer. So Mele Mele might only have one or two trial captains since it's the first and easiest trial with more trials on the future islands which are bigger and have more space to accomodate them.

Just my guess though, I don't see all the islands getting everything split evenly between them.
>>
>>28426202
Oh and also, remember when we saw the map for Mele Mele island the first time and a bunch of mongoloids thought it was he whole region because they were fucking idiots? It was pretty small so I think that points to future ones being larger and having more stuff to do in them.
>>
They yet again show a female Popplio in a trailer. Does this confirm Poppmaid, or is it simply that gf have now fixed gender imbalance of starters to 50/50, as there is no need for a bias
>>
>>28426202
I think the 2nd and 3rd islands will be the biggest, the 4th one seems small aswell with very places for people to live in
>>
>>28426249
>with very places for people to live in
Very few places that is
>>
>>28426247
>is it simply that gf have now fixed gender imbalance of starters to 50/50
This is pretty likely, hasnt this been like the 3rd or 4th trailer to show female popplio? and I think one even showed all female starters
>>
>>28426832
fuck I hope so, it's one of those things that unreasonably annoys me
>>
>>28426032
That Popplio is only level 15 which implies Hala is no stronger than a 1st gym. He's meant to be the kahuna of the island. This worries me.
>>
>>28427365

It really shouldn't worry you at all; the levels are going to be sequential like any other game. The official site suggests you don't leave the first island until he's beaten. The trainers after him are going to have higher level mons. He can't feasibly be fought early and have a team of Lv38s or whatever.

Standard game progression pham.

Also, it might not be the only fight against him. We know he has a Z-Ring and it seems he might use Tapu Koko at some point as well.
>>
>>28427365
Yeah and also that probably means very few trials on MeleMele. 1 or 2 at most
>>
>>28427365
Dunno what game you've been playing, bub. If he's 18-20 he's as strong as the third gym in many of the games.
>>
>>28427365
While at this point is to early to tell how the game's going to manage it's difficulty, what I have seen makes me wonder how strong the story's final boss gonna be.

Kinda unrelated, but I watched the latest jpn trailer the other day and I noticed Gladion's Type: Null was around the 40s. (Not sure if it means anything)
>>
>>28427431
18-20 is usually second gym in every game except GSC/HGSS
>>
>>28427538
>8/2=4
checks out
>>
>>28427463

If there's a lot of story which the game appears to have there could be a lot a sections between gyms. So we could see a lot of cases like X/Y where Olympia and Wulfric's gyms have a 10+ level gap.
>>
>>28427365

The game follows gen 5 mechanics

It won't mean shit
>>
>>28430316
Hmm, good point
>>
>>28426032
>Also judging by the trailer Crabrawler attack does barely anything to Popplio
It was Power Up Punch, so no wonder it didn't do any substantial damage.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.